And here we go!

week5a.jpg
week5b.jpg
week5c.jpg
week5d.jpg

Replies

• numberscolors
    Options
    oh crap it's monday, isn't it? could you add me to the list if it's not too much trouble?
    i'm at 191.0 today! thanks :)
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies! And Rach as always thanks for the chart! I like your plan by the way! Definitely make use of the fitness centre if you're able to!

The closer I'm getting to my goal weight the more I'm thinking I need to up my calories a bit. Has anyone else tried this?

The plan for this week is limited boozing - there are so many work related do's this week it's going to play havoc! Lots of water and train 4 times this week.

Ladies we need to keep this motivation going!!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Going to finish up week 1 of c25k this week and hopefully get in some kick boxing or something. I just have no energy to do it today, maybe later tonight I'll pep up and get on the treadmill for a while to do my c25k.

Um, drink some water. I never drink all my water. Blah.

Yup.
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I was way busy this morning. But if it's not too much, I'm at 170.4! Woohooo!!!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies! And Rach as always thanks for the chart! I like your plan by the way! Definitely make use of the fitness centre if you're able to!

The closer I'm getting to my goal weight the more I'm thinking I need to up my calories a bit. Has anyone else tried this?

Yes, I ate more cals the closer I got to my goal. It did really help. On exercise days I just tried to eat most of my exercise cals. Worked for me! Good luck girl!
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    no change this week...
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Way to go ladies!! Have a great week this week!!

My goal is water, water and more water!!!
  • elf618
    elf618 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Thank you rach! Great job everyone, so much progress! Keep up the motivation.
  • SarahES
    Options
    Just checking in.... I'm up 2,
    weighing in at 217
  • capecodgirl1
    capecodgirl1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    sorry this is late just got home from work!!!!!!!!!!!! 167 today!
  • dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    So I'm 147.6 sigh...not exactly being a knock-out but this week I start training for my 4mile race and I'm excited :) more cardio and definitely more accountability to work out!
  • wondergirl1003
    wondergirl1003 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Good evening all... Sorry so late checking in, busy day. Weighed in this morning at 189. So stoked to be out of the 190s! It's been almost 2 years since I've been this low. Couldn't be happier.

This week, I'm going to try to finish strong. I always start the week hard with exercise and taper off at the end. No more than one rest day at a time! Good job ladies! Thanks for the chart Rach.
  • Rosy67
    Rosy67 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Thanks Rach. That average loss per week is interesting!

I am back at work now and have managed to log all my food, so that's last week's goal achieved.

My knee is still playing up (did too much too soon- wah!) so I don't want to give myself an exercise goal which will do more harm than good, so this week, I am going to try and remember to eat all my food slowly and mindfully.....
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Thanks Rach for the chart! It's so motivating to see the progress.

This week's goals are pretty simple: keep doing what I'm doing cuz it seems to be working!
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Thanks Rach for doing the chart - it's looking great everyone :smile: This week I need to keep up the exercise and make sure I eat all of my calories. Have been finding it tough to hit 1400 for the last week.
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Sorry that I'm late.... :blushing: 157.6 - no change

Thanks for the all your hard work Rach!!

Let's have the BEST WEEK EVER!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • katbass
    katbass Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Good morning!!
    I have noticed that my Monday weigh-ins are consistently higher than my rest-of-the-week weights. I was 170.6 yesterday, but knew that I had lost inches, so I wasnt THAT upset...just a little annoyed that I hadnt lost anything onthe scale. Well, I weighed in this morning (ever have one of those days where you just FEEL lighter??) and I was 168.4. Thats a 2.2 lb loss overnight :) I mustve just retained water through the weekend?

So Im weighing in a day late, but I hope youll still have me :)

current weight: 168.4

Ive also noticed that I am losing weight the days I eat more :) Such a great feeling!!! When I eat 1200 net, I stay the same. But when I eat 1500-1600 net, I lose the next day :)
  • valeriedent2
    Options
    Goals for this week:

1. Complete Week 2 of my 30 Day Shred/C25k hybrid (two days done already!)
    2. Drink all water everyday
    3. Only eat 1/2 exercise calories

So, my body seems to have developed a Kung Fu type grip on this extra weight I've been carrying around for the last two years. I was talking to a friend at work and she said to me, "You're staying within your calories, you're working out consistently, you should be loosing weight. If that was me, I would be down like 10 or 15 pounds by now." And I have to agree with her. I doesn't make sense to me either. Has anyone else ever ran into this problem? I mean, this is more than a plateau. I haven't even started really loosing yet. Just the same couple of pounds back and forth. For months! Even when my work outs aren't consistent, I still maintain a 500 calorie deficit/day. Anyone have any suggestions or ideas??? I'm starting to get a little desperate.
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    Good luck this week eveyone!!!

My goals this week:

1. NO MORE GLUTEN!!!
    2. Start training again
    3. Actually make some meals, and don't just eat crackers and cheese for dinner!
  • Helinah26
    Options
    im gonna kick some *kitten* this week and get into the 220's! :P last night was a minor set back and im gonna get back on track right here right now! :D 229 or less here i come! :P