February Move your *kitten* Challenge....

Options

Replies

• toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    4.65 done today on the elliptical. I'm hoping to be able to do more tonight.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    2 miles on treadmill after my HIIT 15 and some weight lifting!!! In 59 minutes I burned 500 calories!!! I will try to do more mileage on the elliptical later today!!!
  • bevjones601
    Options
    ok im starting late but im in for 60 miles this month
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    KCmom & barty,, WOW!!!!! Way to go 8 and 8+ is AWESOME!!! Way to push yourselves!!!!
    [/quote]

Thanks vhuber, just been lucky and managed to get some lovely walks in.
  • strandedeyes
    strandedeyes Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Checking in!

I added another 5.5 miles today and that leaves me with a total of 16 so far for the month. Man, I gotta get my butt moving.
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    12.6 miles bike
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    2.4 miles today!!
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    It's great to see how lots of people here are really adding up the miles! Great job, everyone! Really impressive!

I added 5.5 miles on the treadmill today. Need to be able to eat a piece of my husband's birthday cake with him; after all, it would just be rude if I didn't!!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    2 miles on treadmill after my HIIT 15 and some weight lifting!!! In 59 minutes I burned 500 calories!!! I will try to do more mileage on the elliptical later today!!!
    Yep I got in another 1/2 mile walking for mail in the FREEZING Montana temps and Pushed it hard for 2.5 miles on the elliptical! So my daily total is 5 miles!!! I am trying to get in as many miles as I can before we leave on our cruise!!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    5.10 today...treadmill

Keep up the great work everyone!!
  • gehlerc
    Options
    Yep I got in another 1/2 mile walking for mail in the FREEZING Montana temps and Pushed it hard for 2.5 miles on the elliptical! So my daily total is 5 miles!!! I am trying to get in as many miles as I can before we leave on our cruise!!

Wow--great! I'm envious that you have that cruise to look forward to--and admiring you for racking up the miles in advance of your departure!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    1.15 lunch walk i think i might have reported earlier but i forget...then tonight...3.25 on treadmill

siggie updated correctly...
  • gehlerc
    Options
    Got up very early and did 4 miles on the treadmill this morning. I may get to do more this evening...unsure.

Hope you are all well and ticking off those miles!
  • bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Options
    Slowly moving this month :cry: walked 3 miles yesterday.

Feb goal 40 miles - 5 miles done = 35 more miles until reach my goal.
  • gehlerc
    Options
    Slowly moving this month :cry: walked 3 miles yesterday.

Feb goal 40 miles - 5 miles done = 35 more miles until reach my goal.

But you're moving! That's the point! Good for you!

Hang in there....
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Morning!

I'm already 2/3 done, for my walking/running goal. My miles are 20 out of 30, that's without today's total. ANd for my other part of my exercise goal, using the workout dvds 8 days out of 28 ( I have done everyday, so far this month).

Have a great day!
  • KCmom
    KCmom Posts: 124
    Options
    Checking in with 5.25 miles total today. Ran 5 (in 51 minutes!) and walked .25 for a cool down.

exercise.png
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Just over 4 miles done today!
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Finished 2 miles of walking (w/ sculpting/toning moves) W/ Chris Fryteg...off to go pick my son up from preschool and going to hte library.

Have a nice day everyone!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    3.14 miles today (1 from the tm, 2.14 from the bike)