Lose 10 pounds in February? You bet we can!!!!

Options

Replies

• maher2006
    maher2006 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    screen name- maher2006
    Feb 1st (starting weight)- 144
    Feb 8th-143
    goal weight for Feb 28- 134
  • btor
    btor Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Screen name: btor
    Goal for February 28th: 189.4
    February 1st (starting weight): 199.4
    February 8th: 199.1
    February 15th:
    February 22nd:
    February 28th:

Disappointed with what I lost this week- not to place blame, but I'm willing to bet my Superbowl binging and that it's my TOM have a little something to do with it.
  • carcar63
    carcar63 Posts: 158
    Options
    Screen name: Carcar63
    Goal for February 28th: 305
    Februrary 1st (SW) 314.6
    February 8th 313.6
    February 15th
    February 22nd
    February 28th
  • carcar63
    Options
    GROUP QUESTION:

I totally love and get a kick out of the little button that states how much I would weigh if I eat like this for 5 weeks! :love:

Do any of you love this button like I do? :happy:

Like this morning I hit it once I mapped out my food for today and I take out my exercise calories by using the add calories button (-972) and my little button said 328 something if I ate like this for 5 weeks and I have been on a high all day and I plan to make sure I stick with my plan today so my little button will have me in the 320's in 5 weeks! And this is the 1st time I have seen it say the 320's too, just another confirmation I am coming on down the road.

Is it just me? Please share, I know there is somebody else in this group who loves that nice little baby!:flowerforyou:

I like it also, it kind of incourages me to stay within my calories and work out. Make you think it can really be done.
    for instance when I hit that button it said I'd be 296 in 5wks eating like I did today, that'd be awesome under 300.
  • TeeTee11
    Options
    that is a lot to lose in one month! but not impossible. What is everyone doing to make it happen?
  • carcar63
    Options
    Screen name: Dreambodyreacher
    Goal for February 28th: 285
    February 1st (starting weight): 299.9
    February 8th: 294.0
    February 15th:
    February 22nd:
    February 28th:

That's awesome, congrats on the loss.:bigsmile: and everyone else that had a loss or maintained this week. :happy:
  • carcar63
    Options
    I lost 2 pounds!!:heart::heart:

Screen name: Mollie1037
    Goal for February 28th:343
    February 1st: 353
    February 8th: 351
    February 15th:
    February 22nd:
    February 28th:
    [/quote

Fantastic job Mollie. YAY :bigsmile:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    I lost 2 pounds!!:heart::heart:

Screen name: Mollie1037
    Goal for February 28th:343
    February 1st: 353
    February 8th: 351
    February 15th:
    February 22nd:
    February 28th:

Fantastic job Mollie. YAY :bigsmile:

Thanks Carleen!!!

I see you lost today too! Congrats to you too!! Keep up the good work!:flowerforyou:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Screen name: btor
    Goal for February 28th: 189.4
    February 1st (starting weight): 199.4
    February 8th: 199.1
    February 15th:
    February 22nd:
    February 28th:

Disappointed with what I lost this week- not to place blame, but I'm willing to bet my Superbowl binging and that it's my TOM have a little something to do with it.

This is great considering you have TOM and superbowl binge. It is so much better than a gain, right? Keep up the good work and put it behind you. And on to next week!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    GROUP QUESTION:

I totally love and get a kick out of the little button that states how much I would weigh if I eat like this for 5 weeks! :love:

Do any of you love this button like I do? :happy:

Like this morning I hit it once I mapped out my food for today and I take out my exercise calories by using the add calories button (-972) and my little button said 328 something if I ate like this for 5 weeks and I have been on a high all day and I plan to make sure I stick with my plan today so my little button will have me in the 320's in 5 weeks! And this is the 1st time I have seen it say the 320's too, just another confirmation I am coming on down the road.

Is it just me? Please share, I know there is somebody else in this group who loves that nice little baby!:flowerforyou:

I like it also, it kind of incourages me to stay within my calories and work out. Make you think it can really be done.
    for instance when I hit that button it said I'd be 296 in 5wks eating like I did today, that'd be awesome under 300.

Exactly!!! :bigsmile: Boy I am not going to know how to act when I see 296! :laugh:
  • Aaronc909
    Options
    that is a lot to lose in one month! but not impossible. What is everyone doing to make it happen?

For me I am just simply calorie counting and staying slightly under my daily goal and exercising more. I think the most important part is that calorie intake and making sure you keep a good eye on it.

To those with only partial loses, also remember depending on your sodium intake and what nots, you could be retaining some water and may have lost more than you think :). I'd say flush your system out with lots of water today and check again.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

For me I am just simply calorie counting and staying slightly under my daily goal and exercising more. I think the most important part is that calorie intake and making sure you keep a good eye on it.

That is so true about calories in being more important. It is not to down play the exercise but here is the truth. If you eat right and don't exercise you will still lose weight with a low calorie intake. If you eat terriable and exercise like a maniac you will not lose a pound and may even still gain. They say calorie intake is 70 to 80 percent of it and I am a believer that this is true. Exercise is good to help you lose weight faster and for those indulgences :wink: we all like to have from time to time.
  • danrenee
    Options
    Feb. 8th check in - 149.5

Good job everyone.
  • Briacha
    Briacha Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    It's already the 8th :( Can I still join or should I wit until the March challenge?
  • shannonshock13
    shannonshock13 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Feb 8th check in- I really don't think this is my actual weight, being that iwas 168 and then 3 days later jumped to 175.... TOM and too much sodium and lack of water for a few days :/

but i will put it anyways

2.8.11- 175 (7 pound gain) :grumble:
  • maher2006
    maher2006 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    feeling so moivated tonight after i hit the gym..i stayed longer than i usually do and didnt even notice..i wanted to get that extra mile in tonight..i usually do 2 miles on the treadmill, but tonight i did 3, as well as another 5 on the bike!! i just really wanna have a better weigh in next tuesday!! i was down a little bit this week, but not as much as i thought i would be..but this is a new week, and i gotta put out the effort in order to get the results!! good job on week 1 everybody!!!
  • SunshineCherie
    Options
    Screen name:SunshineCherie
    Goal for February 28th:120
    February 1st (starting weight):130
    February 8: 128
  • Amberlin
    Amberlin Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    So this week has started off so slow for me. I missed the gym twice this week as Monday we were at a Leafs game in Toronto and yesterday my best friend from high school came to visit. I haven't gotten a chance to weigh in but am heading to the gym this morning and will report back asap. On the upside, I got engaged on Monday night! So if that isn't motivation, I don't know what is. I am committed to getting in the extra 7 miles this week plus 3 more gym work outs and do something active while we are at the in laws on the week( run the stairs maybe) I am determined to get back on track!!
  • 2Young4This
    2Young4This Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    It's already the 8th :( Can I still join or should I wit until the March challenge?

Hey we are closed but come join us in March - Look out around 27th/28th Feb x
  • Cuddles2523
    Cuddles2523 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    So this week has started off so slow for me. I missed the gym twice this week as Monday we were at a Leafs game in Toronto and yesterday my best friend from high school came to visit. I haven't gotten a chance to weigh in but am heading to the gym this morning and will report back asap. On the upside, I got engaged on Monday night! So if that isn't motivation, I don't know what is. I am committed to getting in the extra 7 miles this week plus 3 more gym work outs and do something active while we are at the in laws on the week( run the stairs maybe) I am determined to get back on track!!

Congratulations on your engagement!! That is very exciting news!! I'm sure you'll get back on track real soon! Good luck :)