February Move your *kitten* Challenge....

Options

Replies

• dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I rode 10.5 miles and ran/walked another 5 this last couple of days.:bigsmile:

It was only a day ago that I was wondering whether this was going to be a good week and you guys managed to move about 120 miles in a single day !! What can I say, this thread is very alive. :drinker:

@ positively_me Wow, you're almost there already :noway: What now?
    @ toots I love your picture, you should have posted it a long time ago :love:
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    Holy! I am so sucking at this - I need to get outside! I'm sorry guys :(
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options

@ toots I love your picture, you should have posted it a long time ago :love:

:blushing: Thanks!
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Yes toots99 I agree with dinos...like the picture! I have walked for 5 miles today it was a beautiful day here and we even had lunch outside at a beach cafe :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    toot99,your picture is much prettier than the pooch!!!:wink: Although he/she is a cutie too!!!!

Got in a little more than 2 miles in 20 munutes on the elliptical AFTER my TF FIRE 55 workout!! I am tired today!!!!

Way to move your butt's everbody!!!!
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    5 miles for me today (started week 5 of C25K so that's 3 miles - plus my 2 mile beach walk)
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Walking 4.52 miles today...Keep moving everyone!!
  • toots99
    Options
    Thanks Barty and Vhuber. :flowerforyou:
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    today i did 3.05 mile lunch walk and 4.95 on the treadmill watching biggest loser for a total of 8miles....130 mins with a 755 calorie burn....updated siggie below....i love love love that i am getting out of the gate quick....
  • bexdc
    bexdc Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Are these miles done running/walking or bicycling? It's much easier to bike 10 miles than run 10 miles. My old coach told me that it takes 3-4 bike miles to equal 1 running mile.
  • toots99
    Options
    Are these miles done running/walking or bicycling? It's much easier to bike 10 miles than run 10 miles. My old coach told me that it takes 3-4 bike miles to equal 1 running mile.

I usually do mine either on the stairmaster, the elliptical, or the treadmil.
  • bexdc
    Options
    For what it's worth, I ran 6 miles at an easy pace this morning. It took me 59 minutes.
  • bexdc
    Options
    Thanks, Toots! I love how I get fast feedback here!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    people are setting their own goals and competing against themselves to make their personal goals for this month...many have done this challenge since november and each month increase their mileage to further challenge themselves.......some are walking, some are running, some are swimming, some are biking, some are doing stairs and/or elliptical......some are doing a mixture of everything......yes biking is "easier" to get the miles in (you are right, i personally count 3 miles of biking as 1 mile of walking, running, elliptical) but most of the people who are including biking in their mileage have UPPED their miles to be a higher goal.......

you are welcome to join us.....choose a goal, post your goal in the thread and then update the thread occasionally with your current distance.....dinos is keeping a google spreadsheet and updates it often based on our tickers or signatures......
  • KCmom
    KCmom Posts: 124
    Options
    Checking in with a 3.7 mile run this morning!

exercise.png
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Checking in - 12.6 miles
  • strandedeyes
    strandedeyes Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Checking in - 19 miles
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options

Mine are all walking miles.....takes forever though :laugh:
  • toots99
    Options
    4.5 done today!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    1.17, not much, but I did a lot of other things!