Just for Today

Options

Replies

• CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Just for today: I will pace myself. I will not try to run faster than I have strength. And I will not give up if I'm not able to do it all.
  • MFT2010
    MFT2010 Posts: 122
    Options
    Just for today: I will celebrate getting back on the wagon!
  • qtwells82
    Options
    This is fantastic! Thank you for posting...everyone should read this
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for today: I will celebrate getting back on the wagon!

I'm so glad that you posted a goal for today. That is what I was hoping people would do.:laugh:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: It is time to walk away from a toxic relationship. :sad: I definately have an unhealthy dependancy on food. Today I will take control of my issues, not smother them in chocolate!:tongue:
  • MFT2010
    MFT2010 Posts: 122
    Options
    just for today: I will listen to what the foods I eat are telling my body!!!!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    just for today: I will listen to what the foods I eat are telling my body!!!!

:happy:
  • vickyplum
    vickyplum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    thank you for your post!!!! for today I am going to be a better me:smile:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    thank you for your post!!!! for today I am going to be a better me:smile:

Glad to have you along!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I won't sweat the small stuff. I'll save my sweating for my workout!:tongue:
  • triptiu
    triptiu Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just for today: I will keep in mind that it takes a few weeks at least for my weight loss to show on the scale and not get frustrated because I weigh the same as I did last week!
  • jfgstrack1
    Options
    Day by day...that's the way it goes for all of us trying to learn to control our "addictions." I am with you on this and I feel so proud at the end of the day when I've reached by goal. Then I am ready to begin a new day!
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Just for today, I will cherish my sense of accomplishment for how far I'm come in my C25K journey. :)
  • CricketKate
    Options
    :smile: I'm glad to have some new people taking the daily journey with me!
  • iamhealingmyself
    iamhealingmyself Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Just for Today: It is time to walk away from a toxic relationship. :sad: I definately have an unhealthy dependancy on food. Today I will take control of my issues, not smother them in chocolate!:tongue:

but...but... chocolate covered issues are my favorite! :laugh:

Seriously though...toxic relationships are the worst and I think somewhere in my youth I joined the toxic waste recycling industry or something because I just seem to go from one to the next - you know the saying... same s**t different day. Just because you put a new face on an old problem doesn't mean you've solved anything.

Just for today I will be content with what I've done and not beat myself up for not doing more.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Just for today I will not obsess about things that I cannot control right now.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for today: I will take advantage of small opportunities. I will NOT think, "If I can't do an hour then I may as well not do any."
  • xyla
    xyla Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have just read all of your posts. They are wonderful - what a great idea!
    Just for today, I will do the best that I can and not get discouraged if I cannot keep up with others.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Welcome, Xyla! It's always nice to bump into familiar faces:wink:
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Just for today, I will have faith in my abilities.