V-Day, ladies what do U want??

Options

Replies

• OGFleabag
    OGFleabag Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I want my husband to NOT have Alzheimer's. But since that isn't going to happen I want us to spend a nice day together. I took the day off work:smile:
    Aww i actually choked up a little. ((hugs))

me too... thank you for helping me remember the bigger picture.

((hugs)) i hope its a good day for the both of you. :flowerforyou:

This Indeed. I hope your valentines is fabulous!

my gripes and wants seem insignificant now.
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I have a huge horse presentation coming up that it way out of my budget so hubby will be forking out the money for the hotel room :) he loves me!
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    I want my husband to NOT have Alzheimer's. But since that isn't going to happen I want us to spend a nice day together. I took the day off work:smile:
    Aww i actually choked up a little. ((hugs))

me too... thank you for helping me remember the bigger picture.

((hugs)) i hope its a good day for the both of you. :flowerforyou:

This Indeed. I hope your valentines is fabulous!

my gripes and wants seem insignificant now.

I think we all take a lot for grantit (spelling). We just get too wrapped up in our daily lives and forget the loved ones around us. Maybe V-Day is a good thing to remind us of our SO's and what they mean to us.

For those that are single, I'm sorry and hope your future brings you that certain someone. Your here so obviously your making changes in your life so I hope that makes that change in your life too. :flowerforyou:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    A valentine! :heart: :love:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I hope you two have a great day together. :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options

So sorry, my mom has it too. Enjoy your time together!
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    was hopeing to hit my 140lbs mark....but not happening by next monday...possiblity????......mabe a quite night with my hubby...and mabey a movie n dinner at home....lets see what happens...he bought me an early present of a necklace i wanted.... i love it!
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    after my diamond ring and scrapbook/memory book he made for me for christmas, i cant ask for much more than to spend the day with the love of my life. :heart:
  • OGFleabag
    OGFleabag Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    They probably want a "Charlie Clone".

you know it.
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    LadyBug....I want my husband to NOT have Alzheimer's. But since that isn't going to happen I want us to spend a nice day together. I took the day off

I understand my father has this disease. Every once on a while he knows who I am I can see it in his eyes. Be strong!!{{{HUGS}}}}

work workout clothes...hehe
  • Frappuzzino
    Frappuzzino Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I really don't want anything other than a hug, a kiss and an "I Love You". :)
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

{{hugs}}
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options

{{hugs}}

I'll take hug too.

:glasses:
  • Japangela
    Japangela Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Snuggles. And a conversation.
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    A Pink Polar HRM would make me all atwitter. Or a fancy lacy bra. Or a night in a hotel.

But really, just a nice sushi dinner would make me grin. Oohh, or seafood. Valentine's Day is our dating anniversary, so here's to 9 years!
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options

:flowerforyou: I hope you two have a wonderful holiday together.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

{{hugs}}

I'll take hug too.

:glasses:
    ((hugs))
  • freightdiva
    freightdiva Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Do not really want anything just the pleasure of being with my man ...hubby and I are taking a couples 2 hour yoga class Sunday and Monday just nice quiet dinner at home.
  • Arester
    Arester Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    My husband works on Valentine's day, so we are celebrating on Tuesday by going to see Gnomeo and Juliet with a movie giftcard we got as a wedding present. This is our first Valentine's day as a married couple. We're not really doing presents for each other. :smile:
  • CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    this is my first single valentines day in five years, but i refuse to be cynical about it. i still think it's a great holiday that reminds us to tell the people in our life that we love them. That being said, I would absolutely love a mani/pedi :happy: so if my parents are looking at this forum.... haha