50 lbs by June 1st Challenge Part 3

Options

Replies

• mydoc3
    mydoc3 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Had a craving for some fried chicken gizzards....I live in the south, go figure...LOL But anyways, I went on my lunch break and got me some. And wow....I have to work extra hard at the gym tonight because the gizzards and the tots that I had to go with it was over 900 cals. But that is just fine!!! It was a really strong craving and I now won't want any more for a really long time!

Barb
  • sweetie89207
    Options
    lost 5 lbs this week down to 229
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I was up a bit this week from too much sodium and TOM - as I saw a 196 on Sunday morning.

Hopefully I will get back to that soon. Today's weigh in 198.0 so up a bit. :ohwell:

Not too bad considering I haven't really been working out either since I was extremely sick with fever, sore throat & then turned into bronchitis which I am still fighting. Antibiotics are gone, but my lungs are still not 100% yet. So I'm still taking it easy.

Congrats to you all on your wonderful weigh ins! :bigsmile:
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I'm 178lbs...gained a pound

Getting back into the groove of exercising is taking longer than though and now I have PMS bloat...fun :grumble:

You got this....Work thru the PMS and you will be fine!!!

Thanks....its just been so hard these past weeks...very demotivating
  • MartyDiller
    MartyDiller Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm late posting this, it's been busy this week so far...i'm at 208.2 this week which puts me down .6 from last week.
  • tlp8rb
    tlp8rb Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    lost 5 lbs this week down to 229

How do you loose 5 pounds in a week? How many calories a day do you eat? How much exercise do you do? I don't get it. I want to accelerate my weight loss and would give anything for a five pound week. Please share.
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Had a craving for some fried chicken gizzards....I live in the south, go figure...LOL But anyways, I went on my lunch break and got me some. And wow....I have to work extra hard at the gym tonight because the gizzards and the tots that I had to go with it was over 900 cals. But that is just fine!!! It was a really strong craving and I now won't want any more for a really long time!

Barb

I would have done the same thing. Sometimes you just need to treat yourself and move past it :o)
  • mydoc3
    Options

Barb

I would have done the same thing. Sometimes you just need to treat yourself and move past it :o)

Well, it for sure helped...I haven't craved any more fried food. Usually I try to work past the craving but I find that it just intensifies.

Barb
  • mydoc3
    Options
    I'm 178lbs...gained a pound

Getting back into the groove of exercising is taking longer than though and now I have PMS bloat...fun :grumble:

You got this....Work thru the PMS and you will be fine!!!

Thanks....its just been so hard these past weeks...very demotivating

I can totally relate to that! That's why I love these forums. There is lots of support!!

Barb
  • erikaj819
    Options
    SW 269
    CW 256
    GW 255/maintain
    loss of 2 for the week
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    I lost 4.6lbs this week!!! Down to 186.2lbs on my new (weighs me heavier) scale. So loss of 33lbs since I started this challenge and loss of 43.4lbs total since I had my son 12/14/2010.
  • billybed
    billybed Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Feb7.jpg
  • Sbozek123
    Sbozek123 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I've been terrible with working out, and even being on MFP since November - I've gained back almost 10lbs - and have eaten terrible - such a slippery slope this is! I celebrated Valentines day (also my 3 year anniversary with my hubby) last night, and ate some great food (not super healthy, but way yummy). I've been on top of my workouts this week, and I'm trying to stay on top of this challenge as well now. It's back to the grind for me - I need to focus on my health and weight loss again, and be active in losing this last 35+ pounds! So I'll be back Monday to update my weight, and I'm hoping with the workouts I managed this week I see the scale dip some!
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    My weigh in today was 252.6, -2.8 lbs from last week.
  • annalobdell
    annalobdell Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    My weight today is 326. Up 1 pound from last week:( This is so hard. I can do this though. Good job everyone!!!!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    happy-valentines-day.gif
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    185.4lbs this morning.

Which is a 1.6lb loss.

I miss my old scale, I was 183.0lbs on it this morning. Lol.
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    No change this week.

Starting today, I will push forward, try harder, sweat more, eat sensibly and kick some tail!
  • mydoc3
    Options
    No change this week.

Starting today, I will push forward, try harder, sweat more, eat sensibly and kick some tail!

No change for me either....

But remember.....WE got this!!!!!
    :)

Barb
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I'm now 183 how on earth can that happen....errrrrr I cant wait to starngle this TOM fella