Insanity February 7th

Options
I started Insanity on Monday February 7th 2011! Today was day 2 and it about kicked my *kitten*! ;) I loved it! I cussed at Shaun T, but I loved it!
Anyone else just starting Insanity!?!? I could use some 'insane' friends!!! :)

Replies

• pragya728
    pragya728 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I started Insanity yesterday as well. OMG...I am sooo sore today. I did get through the 2nd day today and it was great. It really kicked my butt. It felt good though :-)
  • iian76
    iian76 Posts: 10
    Options
    Started late last week but still havent managed to get all the way through a work out - stupid asthma!
    Still, what I can do is exhausting enough and burns off good calories.
  • susanleasings
    susanleasings Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
    Let's root each other on!! I don't know about you, but I can use all the encouragement I can get!! :)
  • chaeid
    Options
    I am starting insanity today. I joined the MFP community last week and have found all the support and motivation to be very encouraging. Hopefully I can keep up :D
  • pragya728
    Options
    I am in. I will need all the encouragement that I can get :-)
  • susanleasings
    Options
    Whew!!!! I did Cardio power & resistance this morning! It was quite the workout!! 555 calories burned baby!!! Ah yeyah!!! :bigsmile:
  • iian76
    iian76 Posts: 10
    Options
    I did half of pliometric cardio circuit - 230 calories burnt! Feeling and seeing a difference already.
  • susanleasings
    Options
    I did half of pliometric cardio circuit - 230 calories burnt! Feeling and seeing a difference already.

I like hearing that!!! Awesome work!!!!
  • pragya728
    Options
    I did cardio power and resistance as well. Man oh Man, did I feel it. I am so sore, I can hardly move.
  • pragya728
    Options
    I did the cardio recovery today and it sure felt so good to give my body the break. I am still sooo sore.
  • susanleasings
    Options
    I did the cardio recovery today and it sure felt so good to give my body the break. I am still sooo sore.

Did this one too! Nice short workout! Yay!! :) Only 157 calories burned......but it felt great!!!
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    lol.. I am finishing week four and I still tell Shaun off every workout day...lol
  • pragya728
    Options
    Pure cardio today!! It was a good workout. Although I could've burned more calories but had to take a few breaks and actually pause the dvd.

I have a question....how do you remember to keep the core tight? I have so much trouble with that. I can never remember to do that. Does anyone have tricks for that?
  • Dlacuna
    Dlacuna Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been switching between P90X and Insanity since 1/3. Only started Insanity because I'm getting tired of repetitiousness of 2 cycles of P90X. Man is Insanity hard! My fifty year old body hurts from the pounding but it's all good. Keep pushing play.
  • dstumpjr
    Options
    Yeah, my wife and I did the whole thing last year. I swear we were going to go find him and kick his *kitten*! lol it gets WAY tougher. Tie up those sneakers tight!
  • rflowers7
    Options
    Just started today with the Fit Test, my legs are jelly. Upper body wasn't as horrible because I've been working it more, but my legs are gonna hate me tomorrow. Heck of a workout just doing the fit test. Ready to get into the actual workouts.
  • RaeannePemberton
    RaeannePemberton Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I am on week 7 starting Monday. :-) finishing week 6 tomorrow. The second month is nuts but I love it!!!
  • RaeannePemberton
    RaeannePemberton Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Pure cardio today!! It was a good workout. Although I could've burned more calories but had to take a few breaks and actually pause the dvd.

I have a question....how do you remember to keep the core tight? I have so much trouble with that. I can never remember to do that. Does anyone have tricks for that?

It gets easier to keep the core tight! I really learned this during the recovery week.
  • pragya728
    Options
    Thanks Reanne.

Also, if you don't me asking how much weight have you lost by doing Insanity? When did you first start seeing the weight loss?
  • susanleasings
    Options
    Yay!! Week 1 complete! Today is my rest day! As hard as Insanity is, I'm gonna miss working out today! I am going to Martin Nature Park, so I'll get some walking in. :)
    I hope everyone's workout is kicking their booties!! I know mine is!
    As for tightening the core, I count on Shaun Ts reminders! I forget to do it as well.......it will become habit as some point I bet! Until then - maybe you could put a post-it with a reminder on your TV????
    Anyways......enjoy your Sunday!!! Let's kick some butt this week!!!!
    ARE WE GOOOOOOOD!?!?!?