1235»

Replies

• Helinah26
    Options
    231 this week :) hoping to get into the 220s by next week!! :D
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    lost a pound this week- not bad for being sick all week and only doing 2 light work outs. :)

also, happy valentine's day ladies!

CW: 223.4

slowly but surely inchin toward onederland! god i can't wait.
  • sunsetwest
    sunsetwest Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    135!

*Keep up with water
    *Start strength training

Have a great week! :flowerforyou:
  • wondergirl1003
    wondergirl1003 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Up a half pound this week to 189.5. Not surprising and I know what I did wrong, so I just need to buckle down again.

Happy Valentines Day!
  • Krissi61
    Options
    HI Rach. I hope you are feeling better. Thanks so much for this list. I'm striving to be one of the ones who stays around. Still at 254, no loss, NO GAIN.
  • abbycat900
    Options
    Happy Valentines, everyone!

So, I've decided to get back on the tracking wagon... But I only remembered to weigh in this morning, after I had eaten breakfast. So! I'm going to go with my weight from yesterday morning, if that's alright- it was 161.5 lbs.
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! Didn't make it to the gym today to weigh in so Rach can you put me down as no change (that's what the scale said on Saturday when I jumped on). Going in tomorrow morning so hoping for a loss no matter how small!!

Hope you've all had a great day!
  • elf618
    elf618 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    194.6 WTH??? I ran a half marathon yesterday...apparently I must be retaining water to repair these sore, sore legs or something...I'm up after a big run on tuesday and yesterday. Oh well, ran a PR at least 2:30:29 for 13.1 mi made me pretty happy. All of us with Ups this weeks where we'd rather see the scale down will have to stick together and hang in for a better week next week. Keep up your water and hard work!
  • dvlpup69
    Options
    Happy V-Day Everyone. No change in my weight this week (AGAIN) 165.2 and frustrated as all get. Do I need to get on water and crackers????
  • SarahES
    Options
    i stayed the same, I'm at 217, time to get up early and excercise! oh, and cut out the girl scout cookies, not helping me.

I think I can, I think I can.....
  • kayleigh333
    Options
    139.4 this week... uh oh. I knew it would be bad though, too much sodium and processed food! I've also hurt my achilles tendons so no cardio for me. I'm gonna get back on track with food this week though.
    Have a good week everyone! :bigsmile:
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I thought I checked in yesterday but I guess I didn't. I'm at 211.2 (Again) Grrr....
  • WriteNovels
    WriteNovels Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Back on the horse this week!