202 Pounds Down... About 130 or So To Go (with Pics)...

Replies

• fitniknik
    fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
    You really are an inspiration!!! Wow!!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!
  • teasdino
    teasdino Posts: 228 Member
    You are AWESOME!
    I commend you on the pics. I agree with the comment that the smile you are sporting now is different..amazing. I am very proud of you.
    You are doing a great job. I can really see the difference.
    Thank you
    jac
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Thanks for sharing your amazing and inspirational success. You are truly an amazing person.
  • changling82
    changling82 Posts: 137 Member
    so inspiring!!!! Keep it up, you look great. 202 pounds is an awesome accomplishment!!!!!
  • I think your a great success....You have done a great job...when I started I was 400lbs I am now at 305lbs and I have 140 to go. But I will do it. You stay positive and keep doing what your doing. GREAT JOB...
  • fuzzymel
    fuzzymel Posts: 400 Member
    Wow your pictures really are inspiring. You have done an amazing job.
  • sweetcran56
    sweetcran56 Posts: 3 Member
    You go girl! Big difference.......your doing great keep it up
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    That is just amazing! Congrats on all your hard work. What a huge difference. You should be so proud!
  • chelle1a
    chelle1a Posts: 143 Member
    Thanks you for sharing! You are such and inspiration! Sp proud of your determination!! :flowerforyou:
  • chrisc31
    chrisc31 Posts: 137 Member
    You have done an amazing job and like all the posters before me, there is definitely a difference! You are beautiful and your plan is exactly how I have set out to lose weight on my journey. You are such an inspiration to me. Thank you for posting your pictures and story!
  • kyregi
    kyregi Posts: 55 Member
    Awesome, girl! This is just great!
  • hajjcomb
    hajjcomb Posts: 118 Member
    You are an inspiration! Amazing job. You are so right- it is a change in lifestyle. I think that is the key difference in those who are successful long term, vs those who aren't.

Congratulations!
  • What an amazing accomplishment. Be proud of yourself. You look awesome
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    You are amazing! If ever I think that I want to quit and just give up, I will look back at you and what an inspiration you are!!
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    I've got to come back and see pictures when I'm at home stupid work blocks everything! :)
  • Congrats!!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Congratulations you are doing an amazing jo.....What an inspiration....:flowerforyou:
  • khk2010
    khk2010 Posts: 451 Member
    You are an inspiration. Keep up the great work and wow look at those cheekbones!
  • WOW !!! WTG !!! YOU LOOK GREAT !!!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!