How many lbs do you want to lose?

12346»

Replies

• mbaker1169
    mbaker1169 Posts: 65 Member
    This is week two for me. I weighed 187 when I started really, really watching what I ate. Today was my first weigh in and I am 182. My goal is 155. Good Luck to everyone out there. We can do it!!
  • I would like to lose about 40 lbs. When I do that, I will see if I want to lose anymore.
  • ztbetts
    ztbetts Posts: 36
    I want to lose between 56 lbs for sure maybe more. I'll know once lose the 56 if I want to lose more.
  • keira
    keira Posts: 25
    I weigh 135 and looking to get back to my normal weight of 120. I'm mostly doing this for my diabetes.
  • charny164
    charny164 Posts: 175 Member
    I weigh about 172 (ish)lbs and would like to get down to about 160. I was at 157 2 years ago and I was too thin. My eyes and cheeks were sunken. I didn't see it then but I look at pictures and I see it now.
    You know, its funny. I am almost 5ft8 and if I go by a bmi calculator, I am overweight, even at 160 lbs. :huh: Kinda disturbing. I know that you can't rely on those things to be accurate as they don't take into account muscle mass, size of your frame etc but I really hope that everyone out there that is losing weight to look better is using a measuring tape and not just a scale.
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    I started at 199. Right now I'm down to 190. I'd like to get down to 160 as my first goal. Then I'd like to get to 145ish. I'm 5'7 so that's about right. We can do it!
  • im 200 and want to lose 60....i just want to get back to the weight i was before i got pregnant with my son
  • mnwalkingqueen
    mnwalkingqueen Posts: 1,299 Member
    I am 5'4" tall and 265lbs. I would like to get down to 150lbs for my long term goal.
  • I want to lose 100lbs. But that isn't my most important goal. My goal is to become strong and healthy. I want to be able to go for a run or lift weights and to be able to stop worrying about my health.
  • erin83070
    erin83070 Posts: 78 Member
    I'm 4'9" tall, I weigh 156lbs and would like to lose 36 pounds to get to 120.
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    i am about 195, give or take depending on the time of day and all that. I am focusing on smaller goals, like down to 150 right now, which is what I was at in high school but eventally it would be nice to be down to 130 ish, I dont think I would ever want to go under that. I would like to be down to a size 5-7, whatever weight that is.
  • Kymwho
    Kymwho Posts: 183 Member
    I started at 209 and now I am at 158.4, I want to get down to 125. So I am down 51 lbs and 33 lbs to go

:noway: WOW!! That's great! so, you lost 51lbs since August? Is that correct? Do you
    have any tips that you could share?

Awsome job! Keep it up!
  • Kymwho
    Kymwho Posts: 183 Member
    I'm wanting to loose 70lbs. However, the health guidelines
    indicate that I need to loose around 100lbs.
  • pink125
    pink125 Posts: 16
    I am 5'6 and weigh 150. I would love to be 125. But, for now my goal is 130. I think I have lost a little since started this site (almost a week ago) but haven't weighed myself (I am waiting until my week is up). Good luck everyone
    Pink
  • jillgroover
    jillgroover Posts: 5 Member
    My goal is 155-160. Right now I'm 190 and I started using this website right before thanxgiving. i am still 190 and I don't know what the problem is. I constantly stay under the cals that I should and I walk at least 3 times to 4 times a week.... I have been 190 for a while and I've been trying everything. Anyone have any suggestions?
  • gumby1707
    gumby1707 Posts: 7 Member
    I am 5' 7" I started out at 178 last month and I am down to 166 today. I also lost 3% Body Fat in the past month :bigsmile: My goal weight is 150, and 5% more body fat. My problem is a leg injury and I can not run as much as I would like, as it is how I maintained my weight in the past.