Replies

• tammy200678
    tammy200678 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I am in
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    My weight today 219. I was hoping for more but I forgot about weighing in this morning because of the holiday. Next week should be better though.
  • bsed18
    bsed18 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Looks like everyone is doing well so far!

mabrown66--congrats on the 4.6lbs lost! I, too, thought about breaking out the 30DS this week and getting back into it. We recently have discovered that "on demand" tv gives us free workout shows. So, I am excited to give those a look and see if I can't ramp up my routine this week too!

cat77cl-congrats on entering the one-hundreds zone. I can't wait for that day to come for me!
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the congrats - I appreciate it, I was feeling pretty crappy with how hard I've worked and loss of 1lb - but HELL YA, I'm in the 100's
    heheheheh!
  • miabrown66
    Options
    Thanks bsed18 for the congrats! Working really hard here as I know we all are. Gonna check out my video on demand too. Did my 30DS today and it kicked my butt. I could not do everything they were doing just like they were doing but I made it through. I also have Shredd it with weights and it is a big workout too! Good luck this week!
  • Phatdaddymike
    Options
    203.5 today's weight...down 0.5 lbs from last week...yeah baby!!! ...can't believe it was JUST 0.5!!!!
  • ButlerMom
    ButlerMom Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    i gained :(..........now 182...doing what i need to be doing!!!! here's to NEXT week!
  • whatupskinnyjeans
    whatupskinnyjeans Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Fridays weight was 154. I was away for the weekend so I did not get to weigh myself today
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I only lost 0.4lbs. Trying not to get discouraged D:

CW: 323.8
  • blueeyeddragon2115
    Options
    If you are new, please post your weight on mondays. You will be included when i see a weight for me to put on the chart :)...

Everyone else please remember to weigh in on mondays. Even if you weigh in on a different day, it is easier to sort through the weights when they are all posted on monday. Also please post your actual weight for the week, it makes it easier for me to calculate.

I post the chart on tuesday nights so if you don't have a weight for the week before lets say 5 o-clock on tuesdays then, your weight for that week will not be included on the chart. Last week i did personal messages when people didn't post by tuesday morning but i do not believe i will be able to keep that up with over 40 people on the chart this week.

I would like to do the competition by month long competitions. Therefore on the 28th i will post a chart with the top five for the week and the top ten overall for the month. This will make it easier for new comer's to join us. Also the chart will be reset every month, so unless you post a weight for the new month, you will not be included in the chart. Keep working hard!

PLEASE, if you haven't weighed in already for the week, please weigh in before tonight.
  • auttyfrmca
    auttyfrmca Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    158 ...same as last week! I'm comfortable knowing I didn't gain!
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    Week 3: 156.2 lbs

I gained due to swollen muscles and water retention from my half marathon...BUT i have a new PR so that makes up for the gain this week....here's to losing next week and getting back on track! I'm also eliminating carbs from my breakfasts and really watching them during the day so hopefully this will help as well!
  • trophster
    Options
    Hi,

My weight is 246.7 lbs.
  • happybunnysbabe57
    happybunnysbabe57 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    forgot my weight sorry lol.. i weigh 158.1lbs as of monday..
  • blueeyeddragon2115
    Options
    Sorry i'm a little late on the chart! Here it is. Congrats to those currently in the top five for the month and we have a top six for the week since there was a tie. Congrats.

MPFfebweek3.jpg
  • nanny4
    nanny4 Posts: 10
    Options
    Weigh in for 2/21- 360.0, Sorry I was late checkin in. I'm at a stand still, HELP! What should I do?
  • miovlb6
    miovlb6 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Sorry i'm a little late on the chart! Here it is. Congrats to those currently in the top five for the month and we have a top six for the week since there was a tie. Congrats.

Thanks for your hard work organizing this and congrats to you and everyone else on your great progress so far!
  • tracey986
    Options
    I will join you!! I have only lost 6 pounds so far, but I absolutely love this site!!! It is so helpful!!
  • miabrown66
    Options
    Weigh in for 2/21- 360.0, Sorry I was late checkin in. I'm at a stand still, HELP! What should I do?

Have you tried changing up what you are eating or alternatively, changing up your exercise. I think I am going into a plateau myself. I am going to join a gym next week so I can get more variety to my workouts! Also, I am doing 30 Day Shred (when I can get through it). Go over to the nutrition board and look at the plateau topics and you might find some help there. Good luck this week!:smile:
  • ashers1819
    Options
    Very well done to everyone! This is now a new week and it doesn't matter what we achieved (or didn't achieve) last week. All that matters is the small but measurable changes we make today!

Good luck this week and looking forward to weigh in on Monday!