30 DAY SHRED FEBRUARY GROUP

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Day 22 (level 3) = COMPLETE!!! I can't wait to share my final results with all of you amazing laides! :happy:
  • teramae
    teramae Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Yesterday completed Day 24-Level 3...almost done! Then I think I'm going to start it over again...or alternate Levels 1, 2 and 3 each day just to keep it interesting. What is everyone else planning on doing when they finish?

Hey hun, I was going to start over again too but then thought I might get bored! So I saw on another thread here about Jillian Michaels 30 day slimdown. You need Banish fat boost metabolism, the 30 day shred, and no more trouble zones. I have the first two but need NMTZ's. There is a free plan you can download on exercisetv.com and its basically alternating different levels of the shred and the other dvd's. I think it will bring about awesome results as the other dvd's are 40mins long and hardcore!! I am sadistically really looking forward to the pain!! haha! No pain no gain as they say!

Danni

The 30 Day Slimdown is my plan too. I really like the Shred, so I am hoping I will like the other 2 as well!
  • Coyotemama
    Coyotemama Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Yesterday completed Day 24-Level 3...almost done! Then I think I'm going to start it over again...or alternate Levels 1, 2 and 3 each day just to keep it interesting. What is everyone else planning on doing when they finish?

Hey hun, I was going to start over again too but then thought I might get bored! So I saw on another thread here about Jillian Michaels 30 day slimdown. You need Banish fat boost metabolism, the 30 day shred, and no more trouble zones. I have the first two but need NMTZ's. There is a free plan you can download on exercisetv.com and its basically alternating different levels of the shred and the other dvd's. I think it will bring about awesome results as the other dvd's are 40mins long and hardcore!! I am sadistically really looking forward to the pain!! haha! No pain no gain as they say!

Danni

The 30 Day Slimdown is my plan too. I really like the Shred, so I am hoping I will like the other 2 as well!

I was just looking at this plan and I saw that it has No More Trouble Zones on some days and then Quick Trouble Zones on other. Do you know what the difference is between these two listings?
  • Coyotemama
    Options
    D22 done and was a wee bit easier than yesterday. I was still a little sore going into it so I didn't know how I'd do but I think my muscles actually feel less sore now than they did earlier today.
  • Mundy86
    Mundy86 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    L2D18!!!!

I enjoy the amount of time it takes to workout with the dvd. Makes me more willing to do it everyday and right now I need consistence. May look in to the other Jillian Michaels dvds.

Little let down that I did not plan last night to fit in DVD. With me working during the day unplanned and I did not realize there was a hockey game (which I did not go to) then my dad coming into town. I was unprepared to fit the dvd in. I came home after meeting up with Josh (husband) for dinner prior to hockey game that was delayed, during dinner we decided it would be best to come home as my dad had come into town that morning. So I came home and spent time talking with him. I will be taking it with me on the trip now weather I do it or not will be another issue.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    L2 D4 completed (day 12/30). getting better now! must say i sooo much prefer level 2!
  • hofficoffi
    hofficoffi Posts: 88 Member
    Options

I was just looking at this plan and I saw that it has No More Trouble Zones on some days and then Quick Trouble Zones on other. Do you know what the difference is between these two listings?
    [/quote]

I asked this question on another thread and apparently quick trouble zones is part of the NMTZ's dvd and its just the circuits but without the ab floorwork at the end think it cuts off like 2 or 3 circuits??

I finished Day 24 today day 4 of level 3 its awesome i'm loving it now!! On the first day of level 3 I nearly burst into tears!! I haven't missed one day of doing this but i'm going to a wedding on Saturday so not sure how I can fit it in.....I might just memorise the moves and get my husband to time me in the morning before I get ready!!!
  • eellis2000
    eellis2000 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    l1d7 done........my husband is driving me nuts though.... i'm halfway through the workout and he starts a conversation from the other room with me to tell me that if i'm working out at a level that i can't hold a conversation i'm pushing too hard and gonna give myself a heart attack!!!!!! he had open heart surgery last year and i know he worries but couldn't he wait till after the workout or maybe before to tell me this?
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Day 23 = Complete!!! :smile:
  • Mundy86
    Mundy86 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    L2D19

Tomorrow my friend JoBeth is draging me hiking. Lets just say the high is supose to be 28 and I complain when it's 50 degrees out. Not going to be fun :( Her saying is, I'm going to thank her and be glad that I did.

Then I'm off to Canada for a weekend get away!!!!
  • Coyotemama
    Options
    I ended up taking yesterday off but finished D23 today. The rockstar kicks are still so tough but I'm hoping they will get easier with each day.
  • eellis2000
    Options
    l1d8 done wow........ a little shaky... but i made it through with less breaks and actually doing more of the moves. Push-ups are tough, second set still being done from the knees. I did get all of the lunges and all of the squats in c1. looking forward to level 2 but I'm determined to finish 10 days on level one. I do see and feel some changes though.
  • Coyotemama
    Options
    I bought No More Trouble Zones and the Metabolism Boost today. I'm going to begin the 30 day slimdown plan when I finish up with Level 3. I'm excited to try some of her other videos. Anyone else going to try that plan as well?
  • HBean
    HBean Posts: 55
    Options
    Hi, I got the 30DaySlimDown pdf. from Exercise TV that hofficoffi recommended on this thread. It looks great and I've decided to buy NMTZ and the Metabolism Boost as well, as I'm on day 17 and wasn't sure what to do when I've finished 30DS. The 30DaySlimDown recommends using 30DS, NMTZ and Metabolism boost on rotation, it looks hard but I know we could all do it :smile:

I checked my measurements today after 17 days on the Shred and I've gone from:
    Waist 36in - 34in
    Hips 44in - 43in
    Thighs 27in - 26in
    Arms 11.5in - 11in
    Bust 42in - 40in

That's a total of 6.5in over 17 days :happy:
  • Coyotemama
    Options

That's awesome! Congrats!
  • HBean
    Options

That's awesome! Congrats!

Thanks!! :flowerforyou:
  • eellis2000
    Options
    l1d9 done yes!!!!!! those jumping jacks after pushups are really hard.
  • NZhogiebear
    Options
    Well i finished the 30 days, took me a couple of extra days due to missing some days ;p

Just took my measurements which are

Were ...................................Now

Arms 15" .................................. 13.5"
    Bust 45" .................................. 42"
    Waist 40" .................................. 38"
    Hips 47" ................................. 44"
    Thigh 26".................................. 25"

So a total of 13" lost, very happy with that :D ................ oh yeah and 8.8lb (4kg for me over in NZ) lost over the month :):)

I am going to still do this video, but Mon level 1 Tues, Wed level 2 & Thur, Fri level 3 (just to change it a bit,) and i will use the weights during the cardio parts as much as i can (just to up the intensity)

Good luck to those of you still doing this DVD, it does get easier
  • eellis2000
    Options
    l1 d10 done yester day and here are the new measurements

s/w 135lbs

measurements

hips 40inc...........39inc
    waist 34inc........34inc
    bust 36inc...........35inc
    arm 10.5inc.......9.5inc
    thigh 20inc..........19inc
  • HBean
    Options

Just took my measurements which are

Were ...................................Now

Arms 15" .................................. 13.5"
    Bust 45" .................................. 42"
    Waist 40" .................................. 38"
    Hips 47" ................................. 44"
    Thigh 26".................................. 25"

So a total of 13" lost, very happy with that :D ................ oh yeah and 8.8lb (4kg for me over in NZ) lost over the month :):)

I am going to still do this video, but Mon level 1 Tues, Wed level 2 & Thur, Fri level 3 (just to change it a bit,) and i will use the weights during the cardio parts as much as i can (just to up the intensity)

Good luck to those of you still doing this DVD, it does get easier

Well done!! That's an awesome result and a really good idea on the post 30DS workout. I wasn't sure what to do but I might try your programme for 30 days and see what happens. I've just done L3D7 so almost there :happy: