Smaller bra size?

Options
I am starting my weight loss journey and one of my goals is to decrease my chest measurements. I know a lot of women want to have larger breasts but honestly i wish mine were smaller. So to all those ladies who have lost weight, can i expect to go down a couple bra sizes? What changed have you experienced?

Replies

• sallyLunn
    Options
    Yes, you will go down and it will freak you out. No matter what you say, we love our boobs, and when they get smaller it is a shocker.
  • romimorris
    romimorris Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    LOL, yeah i know i'll be shocked but hopefully for the better. Now my husband might not be looking fwd to this change...haha
  • maeghanalyson
    Options
    This is a good question. I want my bust size to go down alot to but I'm not holding out much hope. I was big before kids and now I'm just massive. I would LOVE to go back down to what I was before. At least they were manageable then.
  • jaskelley
    jaskelley Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    So far, I'm down from a full C to a normal B. Can't wait to get to A-City!
  • Snowbird25ca
    Snowbird25ca Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yes, you'll definitely get smaller. Keeping in mind that I went from a bra that probably didn't fit quite right to begin with to a bra that did fit properly, I've gone down 3 band sizes, and 4 cup sizes in the last year.

At my largest which would've been before I started tracking my weight loss, I wore a 40 DD. I'm now a 34 C or 32 D depending on brand. (keeping in mind that the cup size is the same on a 34 C and a 32 D, when you go down a band size you have to go up a cup size to keep the same amount of fabric.)
  • Snowbird25ca
    Snowbird25ca Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    (sorry for the double post - I don't know why it showed up twice and can't see how to delete it)
  • Katymom22
    Options
    i went from a c to a and have lost about 33 or so since my highest, it sucks!!!!! not the weightloss lol!! i have no boobs!
  • T0RIEELIZABETH
    Options
    I've gone down from a 40 D to a 38 C already, I'm sad :(
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I've lost quite a bit off my chest I was a 44 F and now I'm a 34DD and last time I lost weight (10 years ago) I got down to a very very small C bra so I'm hoping that this time around I'll be a like 30 C when I'm done.

I AM SO HAPPY TO BE LOSING MY BOOBS.....I don't want to be flat but I wouldnt' be upset if I even ended up a B cup.
  • Robin66
    Robin66 Posts: 103
    Options
    Oh believe me you will definately be a smaller size, for better or worse you will be a smaller.
  • BodyUnderConstruction
    Options
    You could always donate to the Itty Bitty Titty Committee. I'm not even a nearly A! I'm accepting contributions now.
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    My cup size hasnt gone down at all, however the fat right under my bra strap is pretty much gone I lost 4 inches there. Now you would think this a good thing but now the girls went south way way south....I guess no fat to hold them up?? I was kinda shocked lol. Tis ok...Victoria knows my secret :bigsmile:
  • justsummie
    justsummie Posts: 320 Member
    Options

ROTFL

My husband always claimes to be a B cup too.
  • verbifyvenus
    verbifyvenus Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Funny you should comment on this. I went down a bra size and finally bought new bras this past weekend and have been trying to adjust to the realization this entire week lol. It's all good :) I am incredibly happy with this bod!
  • PrincessLacey
    Options
    i went from a large C to a small C and one of my boobs actually went to a B.....it's weird and diffucult to find bras.
    lol when my friend saw it he was like,"one's for fun,one's for none"
    -_- dork lol
    but i did also go from a 44 to a 38 :D
  • romimorris
    Options
    I've always wanted to take up running but i am afraid of giving myself a black eye! ;^) lol
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I've lost 38 lbs so far and have only lost a band size.... I was a 40D (with one of them really being a DD), and am now a 38D, with that bigger one having shrunk a little bit. But still a D, and that one is still definitely bigger than the other.
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I've gone down about 3 sizes, I'm now a DDD. I couldn't be happier.
  • romimorris
    Options
    You can do it! ;^)
  • amandabrady
    amandabrady Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Bahahaha, this made my night!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!