Smaller bra size?

Options

Replies

• runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I went from a 48 DD to a 36 D. And...I breast fed two kids so my girls are not round by any means. That said, I have figured out Victoria's Secret! The secret is....the goods in that store can make even the baggiest of boobies, the saggiest of sisters, look good! Now if only they had something that did that for my rear end!
  • romimorris
    romimorris Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I wish it were that easy!!
    You could always donate to the Itty Bitty Titty Committee. I'm not even a nearly A! I'm accepting contributions now.
  • Robin66
    Robin66 Posts: 103
    Options
    So far, I'm down from a full C to a normal B. Can't wait to get to A-City!

LMAO!!!
  • Robin66
    Robin66 Posts: 103
    Options

LMAO!!!!
  • blueyed_girl
    Options
    I believe you will lose something... It may only be inches or could be cups. I have only lost 18lbs and have lost 1.5 inches already! I dont feel I will loss much more as I've been a D/DD since I was like 12 or 13. I have not bought new bras as I still have weightloss to go and the ones I bought right before I started from Victorias Secret are still working just fine :) Hope this helps!
  • romimorris
    Options
    Thanks! I now have hope :^)
  • maeghanalyson
    Options
    I went from a 48 DD to a 36 D. And...I breast fed two kids so my girls are not round by any means. That said, I have figured out Victoria's Secret! The secret is....the goods in that store can make even the baggiest of boobies, the saggiest of sisters, look good! Now if only they had something that did that for my rear end!

I'm to big for VS but I can't wait to be small enough to shop there. My girls could use a nice lift. lol I'm a 42 H and would love to go back down to a D!
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options

ROTFL

My husband always claimes to be a B cup too.

Hey, they are a nice B, working on that A though, very firm, however, I dont think a 56 B sounds all that inticing
  • daddyzgurl
    Options
    I went from bursting out of a 38DD to barely fitting into a 34D in 13 fun-filled weeks of cardio intervals. Happy to say that after 3 kids and now a 14lb weight loss, my girls are still in the upright position..LOL
    There is hope!
  • romimorris
    Options
    I am gonna hope for the best :^)
  • albragg
    Options
    I've always wanted to take up running but i am afraid of giving myself a black eye! ;^) lol

Hahahah... I am a 36DD and also a runner. Sometimes I knock myself in the chin :P

Definitely looking forward to a smaller chest but not too smaller... I do love have big boobs! But if you need a great bra for running, try lululemon's "ta ta tamer". Works for me.
  • pkgirrl
    pkgirrl Posts: 587
    Options
    I have a sad little chest to begin with, so not much in the way of help regarding your question, but I have one thing to say, ladies, please, please, please, MOISTURIZE! Religiously! I swear you will regret it if you don't lol.
  • jaskelley
    jaskelley Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone that laughed at my silly joke. You're all awesome. <3
  • romimorris
    Options
    I have heard about this holy grail bra...i will need to check it out! Thanks :^)
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone that laughed at my silly joke. You're all awesome. <3

I had to reply, I am the husband that claims to have B cups as well, and we have to stick together, reminds me of the Seinfeld episode with the "Bro" or "Manziere"
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Thanks

I have always had my fair share and I can't wait to lose some of the bonus material. TMI time but when I had my babies I was a 44DD and that's only because I couldn't find a larger bra in the store, and those suckers chaffed my arms :noway: Anyway, down to a 42D and happy as heck, can't wait to get into the 30 somethings.

Also, I am a runner and I have to wear a regular bra and a sports bra, the tighter the better and I have no issues so no excuses!
  • maeghanalyson
    Options
    I've always wanted to take up running but i am afraid of giving myself a black eye! ;^) lol

Hahahah... I am a 36DD and also a runner. Sometimes I knock myself in the chin :P

Definitely looking forward to a smaller chest but not too smaller... I do love have big boobs! But if you need a great bra for running, try lululemon's "ta ta tamer". Works for me.

I looked into these and I am so so so sad they don't make them in my size. :( Know any other good sports bras for big chests?
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options

LOL.....

Remember this viral video about running?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AosWDv2oc3A
  • janesmith1
    Options
    I am starting my weight loss journey and one of my goals is to decrease my chest measurements. I know a lot of women want to have larger breasts but honestly i wish mine were smaller. So to all those ladies who have lost weight, can i expect to go down a couple bra sizes? What changed have you experienced?

We've had these talks before on mfp and there's always the women that don't want to lose their boobs. I'm GLAD you're not one of them.

I say BRING IT!

I want to wear SPORTS BRA TOPS, I want to wear CUTE BRAS, CUTE BIKINIS, I hate being a friggin' DDD/E!!!!! BRING IT ON BABY!

The sooner the BETTER! You know what I mean? DO NOT WANT THE FAT HEAVY THINGS ON ME, I want to be slim slim slim.
  • janesmith1
    Options
    FURTHER! Thankfully I am LOSING THEM! LOSING THEM would be great........do you realize today that I went bike riding and EVERY TIME I got off my bike at a stop light MY BOOB THINGS were ringing my bike bell? LOL....., they get in the way!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!