30 day shred

Options

Replies

• smittmum
    Options
    Level 2 Day 1...was dreading this as been struggling a bit but really enjoyed it and managed more than i thought but then felt sick for about half an hour afterwards and could,nt move! lol......No pain ....no gain. Looking forward to doing it again tomo.
  • patricac
    patricac Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    L2:D7 Complete!
  • jerseygirl777
    Options
    I just did level 1 again tonight.... hoping to move to level 2 in the next few days! I've done it before, but am trying to do it in order this time lol
  • Jenyfur1
    Jenyfur1 Posts: 361
    Options
    Do I have lost count of how many days on Level 2... I have completed 15 days total so that would make me day 5 on L2.. Not too bad this time. I took two small breaks on the Twist thing to shake out my legs. That kills my Quads... other than that.. No wanting to barf and I made it!!! Whew! I am loving the way I feel, even though I haven't lost any weight. I did this before girls night out at Chili's and still am some what with in my calorie goal!!! YAYAY!!!
  • busygirl1
    Options
    L2D9- done :smile:
  • HelpClaireMelt
    Options
    If I can get a holdof acopy by Monday COUNT ME IN !! I will look for it fri night . Thanks
  • CarthagoDelendaEst
    Options
    Level 2 Day 8 done!

I've hurt my foot (I took part in a mile run yesterday) so had to be cautious on some of the cardio exercises, so I didn't burn as many calories.

This level is still challenging, though I am getting better :-)

Hope my foot doesn't get any worse!
  • busygirl1
    Options
    Level 2 Day 8 done!

I've hurt my foot (I took part in a mile run yesterday) so had to be cautious on some of the cardio exercises, so I didn't burn as many calories.

This level is still challenging, though I am getting better :-)

Hope my foot doesn't get any worse!
    hey well done you, what time did you make? I bet you felt really great after :wink:
  • Poy_Ella
    Options
    Finished Day 7 on Level 2. I can do most of the moves now! ... Except the one that's a plank and you jump backwards and forwards... geez that hurts my thighs!

H2B has commented that my back and stomach is looking much more toned - AND I beat him in an arm wrestle =P heheeee
  • CarthagoDelendaEst
    Options
    [/quote]
    hey well done you, what time did you make? I bet you felt really great after :wink:
    [/quote]

I finished without stopping and came in at 11minutes 21seconds. I'm really pleased, seeing as I couldn't even complete one lap when I was in school!
  • jerseygirl777
    Options
    Level 2 Day 1 done!
  • patricac
    patricac Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    L2:D8 complete!
  • Jenyfur1
    Jenyfur1 Posts: 361
    Options
    Day 6 Level 2 done along with some pilates! I am glad that I didn't come home and slouch on the couch the way I felt after today. Burned 323 calories. Feeling very accomplished! Enjoy your evenings!
  • busygirl1
    Options
    Finished Day 7 on Level 2. I can do most of the moves now! ... Except the one that's a plank and you jump backwards and forwards... geez that hurts my thighs!

H2B has commented that my back and stomach is looking much more toned - AND I beat him in an arm wrestle =P heheeee

excellent work!
  • busygirl1
    Options
    [/quote]

I finished without stopping and came in at 11minutes 21seconds. I'm really pleased, seeing as I couldn't even complete one lap when I was in school!
    [/quote]

thats a great beginners pace, i have been jogging on and off for ages and rarely get below 10min mile, i think i am just not built for speed! What an excellent accomplishment x
  • CarthagoDelendaEst
    Options

[/quote]

thats a great beginners pace, i have been jogging on and off for ages and rarely get below 10min mile, i think i am just not built for speed! What an excellent accomplishment x
    [/quote]

Thank you!
  • bridetobe91
    Options
    I would love to join this thread! I am currently on LV 1 Day 5 tonight! So far I have lost a total of 6 inches off of my whole entire body just from cutting my calorie intake in half and doing this video! I can't wait to see the results at the end of the 30 days! :)
  • mandiex0
    mandiex0 Posts: 174
    Options
    I would love to join this thread! I am currently on LV 1 Day 5 tonight! So far I have lost a total of 6 inches off of my whole entire body just from cutting my calorie intake in half and doing this video! I can't wait to see the results at the end of the 30 days! :)

wow!! congrats. cant wait to see my results at end of day30 :]
  • tsamak310
    Options
    Did L2D4 last night and still feel like screaming throughout the whole workout, but I love it! Tonight will technically be my half way mark. I'm really proud of myself for sticking with this! I don't remember being so committed to a workout. I'm excited to crank it up these last 15 days and really see some great results for my birthday!!!
  • nellyp0oh
    nellyp0oh Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    D9L1 complete!!! I haven't lost any pounds yet, but I did lose an inch on my arms, thighs, abs, and hips!!! I know I should start trying L2 on Sunday but I still do modified exercises and think I should master those before moving on. On D1, I couldn't even do 1 modified push-up!! Now I can do a set and half of the second set. Can't wait till I can do push-ups without the modified version.

I also started the 6wk 6pack today. Couldnt finish the whole thing. Ugh!!! I stopped at 28mins. I'm disappointed in myself.

On a brighter note, I noticed that I see the first top 4 packs starting to show!! Those last bottom packs are gonna be hard to get bcuz of the baby roll I have. Plus I can barely finish the bicycle abs at the end of L1. Anyway, back to my question, do you think I should start L2 on Sunday even though I havent perfected L1 yet?