Worst Movies Ever.....

Options

Replies

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    the last exorcism

the robin hood movie with russle crow

distric 9 (walked out of this piece of crap)
  • garedds
    garedds Posts: 251
    Options
    Catwoman [ the only movie i ever walked out of the theater on....

My kids LOVE this movie! Of course they are still preteens and this may be why.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    Interesting.
    I agree with some of the chosen up there..and disagree with some others..
    Whoever said Spiderman 3, YES, it was trashola. Why they thought Tobey could pull off the emo look and dance really? I started laughing. Not that I expect serious drama out of that franchise but I don't want to laugh at something that was supposed to be 'cool'
    I'll admit that my most hated movie is I, Robot because I'm a die hard Asimov lover. I hate it hate it..They just yanked some characters out of his books and rubbed our noses in it (we fans)!

I thought The Watchmen was good, but then again, I haven't read the comics they are based on. I can see why fans of the comics might be upset if they choose to be so..although I've read critical reviews of the movie that say the director captured the comics perfectly.
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options
    oh dont let me forgett twilight.....just awful
  • jhmomofmany
    jhmomofmany Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    here's one probably nobody has seen - "They Live" (1988). However, it did have the most awesome movie line ever: "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick *kitten*... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
  • omgitsgarry
    Options
    Oh the list could go on and on.

-Any chick flick movie my mom likes (most include women who let men lead their life)
    -Air Bud and it's sequels
    -Someone mentioned the Santa Claus movies, agree agree agree! Plus, I watched it with my cousin who kept pointing out "funny" parts that weren't funny.
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Che - part one....(although part two might be EVEN MORE BORING - but i will never seek to discover that!! )
  • sparklesammy
    Options
    sex and the city
    the notebook

OMG - no i loved the notebook!!!
  • qtwells82
    Options
    I'm going to piss off a lot of girls here...but I hated P.S. I Love You.
    I thought it was so stupid
  • sparklesammy
    Options
    I'm going to piss off a lot of girls here...but I hated P.S. I Love You.
    I thought it was so stupid

Oh no i hated it too! rubbish!
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Copper Mountain with Jim Carrey. That's an hour and a half I'll never get back :(
  • ErinJ1981
    Options
    sex and the city
    the notebook

The Notebook?? Are you kidding me??? This is by far the BEST love story EVER!
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Mr. Deeds - I bought it before I watched it thinking it would be SO funny.....after I wasted an hour and a half of my life, I sold it on eBay.

I'm probably in the minority here, but any Adam Sandler movie....loved him on SNL - hate his movies. Same thing with Will Ferrell.
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options
    sex and the city
    the notebook

The Notebook?? Are you kidding me??? This is by far the BEST love story EVER!

not a big love story fan,i thought it was boring.
    im more of a sex death viloence fan myself
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Volcano with Tommy Lee Jones....seriously, is it possible to take more than two steps in ankle deep lava carrying an injured man?

aw, i love that movie! actually, maybe i loved that movie...not sure why i liked it so much now :)
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Oh I got another one...Men Who Stare At Goats....OMGoddess that movie was horrible.

AGREE!! I was reading through the thread and thinking - I am posting Men Who Stare At Goats!!!!

that movie was hilarious!

im posting 27 dresses. katherine heigl puts me to sleep!
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Tomb Raider. I actually fell asleep in the movie theater. And I wasn't even tired.
  • omgitsgarry
    Options
    Mr. Deeds - I bought it before I watched it thinking it would be SO funny.....after I wasted an hour and a half of my life, I sold it on eBay.

I'm probably in the minority here, but any Adam Sandler movie....loved him on SNL - hate his movies. Same thing with Will Ferrell.

I agree! I did like I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry, because Kevin James really stole the movie. And Will Ferrell is just playing Ron Burgundy over and over again. I love Anchorman, but I don't really care for anything else he has done.
  • anja3582
    Options
    The new Alice in Wonderland with Johnny Depp. And Sweeney Todd. I'm a huge Johnny Depp fan when it comes to most other movies. These 2 sucked. Period.
  • anja3582
    Options
    Oh yeah, and Punch Drunk Love. Pure awfulness there folks. I didn't even get to the end; my bf did and said I didn't miss anything. I bought it at Goodwill and it went right back.