Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

50 lbs by June 1st Challenge Part 3

1192021222325»

Replies

• WEIGH IN: 206.6
    Back up again... :(
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Today I weigh 178lbs still.....
    However I had a good week I exercised 4 days last week and things are getting better....
    Hopefully the scale will reflect all my hard work next week
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    My weigh-in: 321 (2.8lbs) :D
  • yportia
    yportia Posts: 864 Member
    I have gained this week - 1.6 pounds. Current weight is 179.2 This week the only thing I can point to is hardly eating the last 2 days - new prescription caused lack of appetite and apparently a weight gain. Just about everything else was the same - walk just about every day and exercise on the wii just about every night. I refuse to give up.:ohwell:
  • down 1...225
  • suelynn62
    suelynn62 Posts: 67 Member
    Weigh in....196.9.
  • Davis713
    Davis713 Posts: 124 Member
    I'm excited to let EVERYONE know that I am off the plateau and I am currently at 176!!!
  • erikaj819
    erikaj819 Posts: 123
    254.8 this week. back to where i was like 3 weeks ago.
  • mydoc3
    mydoc3 Posts: 232 Member
    Getting very frustrated! Weighed this morning and I only lost .2! Are you freaking kidding me? I am fine with losing weight slowly but come on! Where is my 2 pounds a week that I need to be losing?

Barb
  • billybed
    billybed Posts: 90 Member
    sorry but here is last week (i know it is a little late)

Feb21.jpg
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    UGH is all I can say for this weeks' weigh in for myself. 201.2 lbs - yep it starts with a TWO! :sad:

Sodium fest weekend and TOM just isn't helping me this week. :cry:

Thankfully February is over & spring is SOOOOO much closer! I can't WAIT to get outside!!!
  • aprildauer
    aprildauer Posts: 168
    Down to 192.5 this week. That's a 3.1 loss this week.
  • TessaL221
    TessaL221 Posts: 106 Member
    Still here y'all, and still having a blast setting up my new house. down to 197 today. This moving thing is good for the weight loss! lol.
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    I am 202 started out the week strong then started to feel ill/stressed with stuff going on but now I am back on track :)
  • Kanakake
    Kanakake Posts: 119 Member
    Well i have gained 1lbs this week but I am hoping that it is because of TOM but in my heart I know it's probably due to the fact that I have ate crap for the last week and havent worked out in almost a month, but I guess I should be thankfull that it's only a 1 pound gain. Well I feel I am getting back on track. I actually woke up and worked out. Nothing to vigirous, just a 3 mile Leslie Sansone walk but it's better than nothing. I think after I get all my daily activities done I might do the 30 day shred later. I hope so.
  • WEIGH IN: 207.2
    Up a little bit more this week. I actually have a few good excuses this week.... but that's all they are is excuses. I've moved into a new position at work (I work in accounting) and it was my first period end in the new position... which means I had to work a lot of overtime. Which means I missed all of my Zumba classes this week and ate lots of quick and easy crap food. And I was in a car accident, so I was stressed and ate a few grilled cheese sandwiches. And it's my TOM. So crappy week. BUT today is a new day and I'm back on the wagon.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,024 Member
    260.... I love the feel of a nice round number like that.
  • Davis713
    Davis713 Posts: 124 Member
    Weigh in 174.4!:happy:
  • mydoc3
    mydoc3 Posts: 232 Member
    Weigh in 183.8! Loss of 3.2 pounds. I finally got a decent loss!!

Barb