• MandyGirly
    Options
    WEIGH IN: 206.6
    Back up again... :(
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Today I weigh 178lbs still.....
    However I had a good week I exercised 4 days last week and things are getting better....
    Hopefully the scale will reflect all my hard work next week
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    My weigh-in: 321 (2.8lbs) :D
  • yportia
    yportia Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I have gained this week - 1.6 pounds. Current weight is 179.2 This week the only thing I can point to is hardly eating the last 2 days - new prescription caused lack of appetite and apparently a weight gain. Just about everything else was the same - walk just about every day and exercise on the wii just about every night. I refuse to give up.:ohwell:
  • sweetie89207
    Options
    down 1...225
  • suelynn62
    suelynn62 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Weigh in....196.9.
  • Davis713
    Davis713 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm excited to let EVERYONE know that I am off the plateau and I am currently at 176!!!
  • erikaj819
    erikaj819 Posts: 123
    Options
    254.8 this week. back to where i was like 3 weeks ago.
  • mydoc3
    mydoc3 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Getting very frustrated! Weighed this morning and I only lost .2! Are you freaking kidding me? I am fine with losing weight slowly but come on! Where is my 2 pounds a week that I need to be losing?

Barb
  • billybed
    billybed Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    sorry but here is last week (i know it is a little late)

Feb21.jpg
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    UGH is all I can say for this weeks' weigh in for myself. 201.2 lbs - yep it starts with a TWO! :sad:

Sodium fest weekend and TOM just isn't helping me this week. :cry:

Thankfully February is over & spring is SOOOOO much closer! I can't WAIT to get outside!!!
  • aprildauer
    aprildauer Posts: 168
    Options
    Down to 192.5 this week. That's a 3.1 loss this week.
  • TessaL221
    TessaL221 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Still here y'all, and still having a blast setting up my new house. down to 197 today. This moving thing is good for the weight loss! lol.
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I am 202 started out the week strong then started to feel ill/stressed with stuff going on but now I am back on track :)
  • Kanakake
    Kanakake Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Well i have gained 1lbs this week but I am hoping that it is because of TOM but in my heart I know it's probably due to the fact that I have ate crap for the last week and havent worked out in almost a month, but I guess I should be thankfull that it's only a 1 pound gain. Well I feel I am getting back on track. I actually woke up and worked out. Nothing to vigirous, just a 3 mile Leslie Sansone walk but it's better than nothing. I think after I get all my daily activities done I might do the 30 day shred later. I hope so.
  • MandyGirly
    Options
    WEIGH IN: 207.2
    Up a little bit more this week. I actually have a few good excuses this week.... but that's all they are is excuses. I've moved into a new position at work (I work in accounting) and it was my first period end in the new position... which means I had to work a lot of overtime. Which means I missed all of my Zumba classes this week and ate lots of quick and easy crap food. And I was in a car accident, so I was stressed and ate a few grilled cheese sandwiches. And it's my TOM. So crappy week. BUT today is a new day and I'm back on the wagon.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    260.... I love the feel of a nice round number like that.
  • Davis713
    Davis713 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Weigh in 174.4!:happy:
  • mydoc3
    mydoc3 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Weigh in 183.8! Loss of 3.2 pounds. I finally got a decent loss!!

Barb