Progress pics!!! Not quite done, but almost there!

Options
1235»

Replies

• scarletjg
    scarletjg Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Where exactly are you going to find those last 20 lbs?!? You look amazing right now and I find you such an inspiration. Thanks for posting those pics.
  • iwannawearatutu
    iwannawearatutu Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say that you look RADIANT in the before pictures too, the bridesmaid dress suited the figure you had then very nicely, and you look so happy for your sis. :) I mean, way to go on the weight loss as everyone else has said HOLY COW that's amazing to see the transformation there... but don't ever think you weren't beautiful before. Your before pics are lovely too!

I'm definitely going to have to start doing more push-ups (ok, ANY push-ups) because those arms are amazing! I seem to have a weirdly high amount of my weight in my arms... I can never find long sleeve tops that fit right unless they are very loose. :/

Congrats on the weight loss!!!
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You look stunning, very well done. I was feeling a little bit unmotivated this morning, but looked at your pictures and realised I can do it.
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look absolutely amazing! :) Thanks for posting these, now i am so perked up to follow my plan properly :flowerforyou:
  • sbear867
    sbear867 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    That is truely awesome!!! Your pics have renewed my hope that I can get to my goal. Thank you for sharing!
  • clairebear82
    Options
    You look great!!
  • aabelein
    aabelein Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone sooo much!!!:flowerforyou: its funny becuase i hated my arms before, and now I love them! haha :drinker: but like i said, if I, out of anyone, can do this, so can you! I am so lazy, I'm suprised I have gotten where I am! hahaha :laugh: be strong and stick with it and you will over come it!!!
  • amason824
    amason824 Posts: 4
    Options
    You look great! What an inspiration!
  • victorianjewel
    Options
    You are absolutely smokin!! You looked great heavier too (is that an insult? I hope not) Congratulations. Thank you for being an inspiration.
  • cathcakey
    cathcakey Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Wow you've done a fantastic job! Congratulations, and good job for motivating us all!!
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    You look SOOO amazing!!! Congrats to you!
  • MotorMowth
    Options
    Freaking AWESOME! You look stellar! Way to go!
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look totally awsome! Welldone and good luck on the last little bit of your journey!!
  • MistyMtnMan
    MistyMtnMan Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, way to go!
  • aabelein
    aabelein Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    thank you everyone! i am on a pleatue right now so i'm trying out some new exercises to kick start it again. i still want to lose 20 pounds so gotta find a way. but at least i've kept the weight off for a year and havent gained any back! thats the important part! life style changes! no a diet! :) keep it up everyone!
  • bamatama
    bamatama Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you for the motivation! Been a litlte frustrated the last couple of days because I weighed and my weight went up a couple of pounds and I have been doing the 30 shred (first week). However I do see a difference already in a couple ares of my body!

You look great! :)
  • neverrgiveup
    Options
    Great work girl! Keep it up :):)
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!
  • Nmama
    Nmama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    70 Pounds is a HUGE accomplishment! GOOD JOB! :) You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!