Replies

• SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    bumping for newbies
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,381 Member
    Options
    Thanks for reminder!! I loved this post.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    a great sunday bump for those of us who will not be glued to the TV with Super Bowl stuff or cooking for the party!!
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options
    Good post!! Thanks for the newbie bump, SHBoss.
  • lisa811
    lisa811 Posts: 363
    Options
    Wow, Banks...I have so very often been impressed by your posts here. But THIS one...again, wow. Truly inspiring, and I believe you have hit on what is the missing ingredient for so many overweight/unhealthy people.

You've given me a lot to think about.
  • SHBoss1673
    Options
    Wow, Banks...I have so very often been impressed by your posts here. But THIS one...again, wow. Truly inspiring, and I believe you have hit on what is the missing ingredient for so many overweight/unhealthy people.

You've given me a lot to think about.

why thanks! I write what I think. I think this is a vital topic to many on MFP so I wanted to put it out in the open. As I often say, if even 1 person is helped, it was worth my time, research, and effort!
  • SHBoss1673
    Options
    haven't bumped this in a while. Probably worth reading for some of the newer folks.
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Great read, thanks for the bump.
  • jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    Options
    bump got go to work but need to read
  • mamayoga
    mamayoga Posts: 43
    Options
    Bumping. need to read this whole thread!
  • SHBoss1673
    Options
    man, I've been seeing a ton of triggers on here the last couple of days. Maybe I'm just being observant this week, but I don't think so, I think there's a disproportionate number of people posting on things that many probably don't realize are triggers.
  • SHBoss1673
    Options
    doing a little self bump here, I think this is still an important topic, and wanted to re-share it for all you guys out there.
  • vox23
    vox23 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Excellent post SHBoss1673! I did a post awhile back (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/217374-sometimes-it-goes-deeper-than-food-and-exercise) that focused on how weight loss is largely a mental factor. I think it is VERY important to figure out your triggers and deal with them on a larger level. For me, I had to see a therapist, but once I realized the underlying reasons I kept putting on the weight, eating the bad foods, making excuses etc, the weight finally started to come off because I was finally out of my way!

Just wanted to say thanks!
  • SHBoss1673
    Options
    another Bruin Bump

Boston-Bruins-Jerseys.jpg
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    :love: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou: :love:

Said it before, I'll say it again, Thanks Banks
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Awesome post!!! This applies to so many of us on different levels in our journeys. Everyone has triggers... I have figured out a few of my own over the past few years, and it's helped, but I most certainly still have others that I'm unaware of.

Go Bruins!!! (From a Pens fan!)
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Great post!!

I was really enjoying it until I got to the Red Sox Nation. I can offer you SF Giant salvation however...:drinker:
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    very well put. :) good job on that.

that will be an eye opening for many people. :)

good job! i couldnt have said better myself
  • SHBoss1673
    Options
    Great post!!

I was really enjoying it until I got to the Red Sox Nation. I can offer you SF Giant salvation however...:drinker:

bahh, Bruins in the Cup, No more Dice-K, I'm in heaven! :tongue:
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Great post!!

At least he's not a Yankees fan, right?