Insanity February 7th

Options

Replies

• susanleasings
    susanleasings Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I bought some cross trainers yesterday.....I'll let you know if it helps my ankle problem! :) Keep kickin booty!!!
  • susanleasings
    Options
    Just did recovery......only 117 calories. :( Man am I going over on calories tonight! I only have a few calories left and I haven't had dinner yet. :| DOH!!!!
  • pragya728
    pragya728 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Just did recovery......only 117 calories. :( Man am I going over on calories tonight! I only have a few calories left and I haven't had dinner yet. :| DOH!!!!

I went over my calories a little bit too. My friend was here so I ended up having some wine.

And please let me know about the cross trainers. I think I need some shoes badly.
  • susanleasings
    Options
    OK.......I bought a $29 pair of cross trainers and I swear my ankles and calves did not hurt NEAR as much as they had been!!! They were even a little sore when I woke up - but after my workout, they're not sore at all!!!!
    Power and resistence today - DONE!!! YEYAH!!!!!!
  • shakemybooty
    shakemybooty Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm starting Insanity monday after I finish my EA Sports Active 2 program. I started it a few years ago but stopped because of baby #3. It's only take 3 years for me to want to try it again. :smile:
  • susanleasings
    Options
    Awesome!!!! Welcome back!! :)
  • pragya728
    Options
    OK.......I bought a $29 pair of cross trainers and I swear my ankles and calves did not hurt NEAR as much as they had been!!! They were even a little sore when I woke up - but after my workout, they're not sore at all!!!!

Where did you get your shoes from?
  • pragya728
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm starting Insanity monday after I finish my EA Sports Active 2 program. I started it a few years ago but stopped because of baby #3. It's only take 3 years for me to want to try it again. :smile:

Welcome!
  • susanleasings
    Options

Where did you get your shoes from?
    [/quote

Shoe Carnival - "Avias" running shoes
  • pragya728
    Options
    Thanks for letting me know about the shoes :-)

Done with Week 3! I didn't burn many calories today. I think I made a mistake of not eating anything prior to working out. I think maybe that's why I wasn't able to push as hard. Still a great workout though.

When is the weight loss coming though???? I am getting a little frustrated. I keep on losing and gaining the same 2 lbs. And I don't think I am losing many inches either. I think I have only lost like a couple inches over all.
  • susanleasings
    Options
    I am in the same boat! I keep losing the same 2 lbs!! BUT - I feel so great that I know it is working! I am sticking to the food plan for the most part. I have had a couple of glasses of wine over the weekend! Yum!! ;)
    The good thing is, we haven't gained any weight!!! If it is anything like P90X, I lost the most weight during recovery weeks. We'll see after next week, I guess. :)
    Keep pushing!! At the very least, we are getting our bodies prepared for the second round......in 2 weeks we start the new DVDs which means hour long workouts!!! Whew.......can't even imagine!! lol
  • pragya728
    Options
    Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs done! It was a good workout. I guess I really needed the rest yesterday. I can't believe we're already on our 4th week. I am going to bring it this week!
  • pragya728
    Options
    Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs done! It was a good workout. I guess I really needed the rest yesterday. I can't believe we're already on our 4th week. I am going to bring it this week!
  • pragya728
    Options
    Another great workout. Cardio Power and Resistance...done!!
  • susanleasings
    Options
    I'm back in the game tomorrow morning!! My body and mind missed the workouts! Looking forward to 5AM!!! :)
  • pragya728
    Options
    I'm back in the game tomorrow morning!! My body and mind missed the workouts! Looking forward to 5AM!!! :)

Yayy! Welcome back!!

Plyometrics done! For some reason I didn't feel like working out today. But once I started, it was awesome. Burned a lot of calories today.
  • hedgertiger
    hedgertiger Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I started Insanity sessions last week to supplement my weight training - it is simply fantastic

Tonight I burned 705 cals (going by my Garmin 405cx) doing the max interval plyometrics!!
  • pragya728
    Options
    I started Insanity sessions last week to supplement my weight training - it is simply fantastic

Tonight I burned 705 cals (going by my Garmin 405cx) doing the max interval plyometrics!!

That's awesome. That's an awesome burn. I start the max workouts in a week and a half. Looking forward to them.
  • susanleasings
    Options

Yayy! Welcome back!!

Plyometrics done! For some reason I didn't feel like working out today. But once I started, it was awesome. Burned a lot of calories today.

You are doing so great!!!! It was good to be back in it today! :) You definitely help keep me going!! Thanks!!
  • pragya728
    Options
    [/quote]

You are doing so great!!!! It was good to be back in it today! :) You definitely help keep me going!! Thanks!!
    [/quote]

Awwww...you're so sweet!! You definitely help me keep going as well. I look forward to your post every day.