30 day shred

Options

Replies

• Amy0x
    Amy0x Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this tomorrow :) Hopefully it will kick my butt haha!
  • Jenyfur1
    Jenyfur1 Posts: 361
    Options
    L3D1 DEAR GOD! I took a few breaks... Jeez... I think I will do better on Friday... I have a meeting tomorrow and can't work out...:(
    I also did 1/2 of the X Stretch.. That is always nice...
    All the jumping will kill me. LOL! Happy Shredding everyone!
  • Mkmassey3
    Mkmassey3 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I started today. Ran to Walmart today and bought the DVD for $9.00 and they also had her 30 Day Shred "kit clearanced for $14.88. Included a yoga mat, 3# hand weights and a water bottle. I would love to join a shred group. I will be a few days ahead as well, but I think it will be a great experience. Looking forward to checking in with all of you!

ps. level 1 kicked my butt! Good luck everyone!
  • Mkmassey3
    Mkmassey3 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Oh boy, just realized I'm not ahead, I'm behind!! Guess I should have looked at the date a little better....I'm still going for it!
  • jerseygirl777
    Options
    L2 D5 done! BUT, my dvd is not skipping at the end of level 2 during the last set of jump rope :sad: Luckily I can manage to continue and then time 1 min abs and then the DVD works for the cool down, but I'm sad! I use my fiances xbox to play the DVD so I am hoping its just his xbox, but its the 2nd day its skipped at the same spot! Hoping my dvd isn't completely ruined!

But after yesterday and today, my arch in my foot is killing me. Anyone else experience foot pain?
  • sudepip
    sudepip Posts: 20
    Options
    I have been reading the post about this DVD I am tempted to go to Walmat tonight to get it. Count me in!!!!!!! but in the mean time I am going to get on the treadmill.
  • Jenyfur1
    Options
    L2 D5 done! BUT, my dvd is not skipping at the end of level 2 during the last set of jump rope :sad: Luckily I can manage to continue and then time 1 min abs and then the DVD works for the cool down, but I'm sad! I use my fiances xbox to play the DVD so I am hoping its just his xbox, but its the 2nd day its skipped at the same spot! Hoping my dvd isn't completely ruined!

But after yesterday and today, my arch in my foot is killing me. Anyone else experience foot pain?
    No Foot pain, but my quads are screaming....
  • nellyp0oh
    nellyp0oh Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I kind of fell off the wagon last Friday because my body needed a break. Unfortunately, the break lasted until Tuesday night. 4 days off eek!! I know my body needed it though, my knees and shins were really bothering me.
    omg me 2!!! my knees, shins, and ankles are killing me!!! I don't wanna stop but I'm thinking I should, I havent tried the Xstretch yet though
  • daisabelle
    daisabelle Posts: 74 Member
    Options

The only pain I've noticed is my shins. Eased off yesterday but seems to be back today. Just gonna have to power through I think. Going to do LV3D5 in a few hours.
  • busygirl1
    busygirl1 Posts: 217
    Options
    just checking in, I havent shredded for 2 days now as I have had pretty bad tonsillitis (have been off work for 2 days). I am easing myself back in with some yoga but my throat wont stand any hard breathing at the mo. Keep going all you are nearly there!
  • Amy0x
    Amy0x Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    ^ I hope you feel better soon.

I can't start today :( Ran out of asthma inhalers & i can't risk getting an attack without a standby medicene to prevent it.
  • Jenyfur1
    Options
    The Morning After L3... I am not whining.... I woke up this morning and my shoulders are "a good kind of Sore". I thouhgt I would die when I was doing the jumping jacks with the weights, but now I know it was worth it!!!
    I am off tonight, but will be back at it on Friday...:)
  • tsamak310
    tsamak310 Posts: 20
    Options
    Did D2L2 last night and I was gasping for air and sweating like crazy!! Hopefully day 3 tonight will be better! Definitely need the stress relief of the shred - work has been nuts today!
  • daisabelle
    Options
    LV3D5 complete! can pretty much do everything now without stopping for 5 seconds, the last cardio section is a killer though, i have to stop for a beat or i swear my legs will cave in after all of those jumps!
  • daisabelle
    Options
    LV3D6 done. Did LV1 first aswell as a 'warm up' but it still totally kicked my butt, pushed through with level 3 afterwards and then went for a walk. Feeling good today!
  • patricac
    patricac Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    L3:D6 done!!! Four more days... Looking forward to being done with the program! :happy:
  • Jenyfur1
    Options
    L3D2 Done... Much better than day 1 of Level 3.going to try to burn 500 calories tomorrow!!!
  • CarthagoDelendaEst
    Options
    L3D2 Done... Much better than day 1 of Level 3.going to try to burn 500 calories tomorrow!!!

500cal on level 3 of the shred alone? I barely burn 250cal! How do you do it?! :-)
  • Jenyfur1
    Options

500cal on level 3 of the shred alone? I barely burn 250cal! How do you do it?! :-)
    Oh no!! not on one DVD.. I am off tomorrow and I will be able to work out in the yard and also the DVD and maybe some running if I am still standing.. Sorry about that...:) I usually burn between 180 and 215 with one DVD.
  • myarene
    myarene Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I do 30 shred along with p90 x, not everyday though. I use 30 day shed instead of polymetrics on p90x.