St. Patrick's Day 4 Week Challenge Starts 2/17/11

Options

Replies

• forgiven4life
    Options
    I will post my weight tomorrow, I promise!! Not having a good couple of days.
  • Heidi716
    Heidi716 Posts: 135
    Options
    Hey Party People!

I'm down 2 more pounds this week, which means I'm 175! But better than that, I had my Monthly In-Body Assessment yesterday which measures, how much of your weight is muscle/fat/water/bone, etc. I also get my measurements taken. Since my last one, I've gained a pound of muscle and lost 15 inches! I'm super stoked! I also got myself back to the Y this week and did Zumba and Pilates and I tried my first spinning class! Oy! That was intense and my coxics still hurts! :) But it's fun to try out the new classes, next week I'm gonna try out the Turbo Kick class, I don't know what that means but it sounds fun!

Still waiting on lots of folks to weigh in, which tends to be the case with these challenges. But we'll get there! Check back for the list sometime this weekend!

In the mean time I wanted to give you all a heads up, especially those of you that are new to MFP or at least new to posting on a regular thread. For some reason when a thread reaches 500 posts, it locks up and starts a new chapter! But it's very easy to find, on the very last page, the very last post will have a link that says "Continue at this topic" and "this topic" is highlighted blue so you can click on it and it will take you directly to the next chapter of the thread. Then once you post on that thread you will find "St. Patrick's Day 4 Week Challenge Starts 2/17/11 - Part 2" under your "My Topics". We lost a lot of people during the V-day challenge when this happened so I just wanted to make sure you all knew what to expect. We're still over 100 posts away from reaching 500, but I wanted to get the message out there before we got too close!

Keep up the hard work everyone!
  • oxnina
    oxnina Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm down 2 this week!
    I believe i said i started at 184lbs and i'm now at 180 :)
    My goal was 179, so i think that's totally do able. haha
    I might change it to 177.. but not too sure haha
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    Well I hate to say it, but I am still sitting at 168.75. I had surgery this week and I think I am swollen and hopefully it will show next week because I am doing all the right things.
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    Sorry my weigh in is so late. I'll do better next week.

I did manage to drop a little this week. Weighed this morning.

Weight last week: 190
    This week: 188.8

Loss of 1.2

I'll take it.
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    Sorry my weigh in is so late. I'll do better next week.

I did manage to drop a little this week. Weighed this morning.

Weight last week: 190

Loss of 1.2

I'll take it.

Whoops! I posted this on the wrong thread. This is my weigh in for another group that weighs on a different day. I am up on this challenge a bit.

Last weigh in was 188 I believe, so I am up 0.8. :ohwell:

WAIT! I'm confused. Is this the first weigh in for this challenge? I just looked at the spreadsheet and it said my starting weight was 189.8. If this is the first weigh in, that means I lost 1 lb!!! Yay!! :noway: Someone set me straight please.....
  • sbusch21
    sbusch21 Posts: 43
    Options
    Sorry for the late weigh-in, I was in a car accident on Wednesday night.

SW: 175.5
    CW:174
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    Okay, I had to scroll back a few pages to find my last post for weigh in.

Last week: 189

So only 0.2 loss. Oh well.
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    Sorry for the late weigh-in, I was in a car accident on Wednesday night.

SW: 175.5
    CW:174

I hope you are okay!!!
  • anthonynormand
    Options
    late on this weeks weight in
    same 187 no loss no gain
  • bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Last week: 155
    This week: 155

Ahh! No loss! My clothes are all super baggy and I can tell I look thinner, but no change on the scale. I have been doing lots of strength training though so I think I am building lots of muscle.

I am sorry I keep forgetting this! What is the weigh in day supposed to be? I will be on time next week!
  • Heidi716
    Heidi716 Posts: 135
    Options
    Last week: 155
    This week: 155

Ahh! No loss! My clothes are all super baggy and I can tell I look thinner, but no change on the scale. I have been doing lots of strength training though so I think I am building lots of muscle.

I am sorry I keep forgetting this! What is the weigh in day supposed to be? I will be on time next week!

Are you taking measurements? Because if you're gaining muscle mass, then you see a loss in inches and that might make you feel better about the scale not moving! :glasses:

Weigh in is on Thursdays if you can the sooner everyone weighs in the sooner I can get the list up however it does make it easier that people check in over a few days so no one gets lost in a whirl wind of postings! :flowerforyou:
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Down 2lbs..
    134 :D
  • scrappymomma
    scrappymomma Posts: 5 Member
    Options
  • sameantha
    sameantha Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I haven't been on the computer all week. I have been sick with an upper respiratory infection. I did get on the scale and I gained .2. Not to bad considering I have done nothing but eat and sleep. I promise to do better next week.
  • rugrat200324
    rugrat200324 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Sorry I don't weigh till sat mornings and I was busy today. My Cw is 160. No change inches off are better than numbers on a scale.
    Debbie
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    khaleesinoodlebelly Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    This is kinda late but today's weight is 255.2
  • Harshberger24
    Options
    weight this week. 214.2 ... gain.. = (
  • countrygirl75
    countrygirl75 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    SW 249
    CW 251
    GW 244
  • haydan7707
    haydan7707 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    CW 169, I just can't seem to find any motivation, going to begin a new week starting today.