Replies

• ChristieDF
    ChristieDF Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I got 5 miles in today.
  • miovlb6
    miovlb6 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    No walking today:ohwell: ...I'll do double tomorrow.
  • Kimber2336
    Kimber2336 Posts: 131
    Options
    Got 2 miles in tonight, as well as, week 2/day 2 C25K!
  • Victorious_One
    Victorious_One Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I don't know why I'm struggling! The weather has been perfect for walking, but I haven't been out since last week. I have a LOT of walking to do to meet my goal this month. Oy...
  • LJT2
    LJT2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I like it...will try to do the ticker thing....
  • julesandrich
    julesandrich Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    forgot to post yesterday (3/8/11)...did day 1 week 6 C25K-30 minutes of walking/running-2 miles. Monday did spin class instead of walking.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Its good to see people checking in. Even if we aren't always on track sometimes its good to check in with a group :)

Got my 1 hour in today...was supposed to go walking last night (to make up for the days I missed)....and fell asleep. :laugh: whoops. So going to attempt that again today...but with out falling asleep first.
  • xyla
    xyla Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I walked a little over two miles this morning. I am now caught up! Yeah!!! This challenge is the only thing that keeps me getting on the dreadmill. Thanks to all of you!
  • 10more
    10more Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Checking in... It is gorgeous outside and I just completed a 45 minute walk with my Yorkie.
  • Kimber2336
    Options
    I walked a little over two miles this morning. I am now caught up! Yeah!!! This challenge is the only thing that keeps me getting on the dreadmill. Thanks to all of you!

You crack me up how you call it your dreadmill :smile:
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    I've been doing my walking, sometimes around my island:wink: sometimes up and down the hall and sometimes only on my stepper.
  • Kimber2336
    Options
    Got in 1.47 miles today at lunch.... added to ticker, I'm at 15.33 miles for the month... I'm still ahead of the challenge :smile:
  • fattybumchum22
    fattybumchum22 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    how do i set this up?
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    3 miles with Leslie Sansone and my 'walking bus' = 4 miles altogether.

LouiseXXX
  • Grandee47
    Grandee47 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Was on my feet all day and on the move because I was preparing and serving a luncheon at church. However, it was so cold and raw when I got home, that I didn't walk as I intended so I have nothing to report. I have a date with Leslie Sansone tomorrow as it's to be horribly rainy out. Still gotta get my ticker made!!!! :grumble:

If anyone wants any yummy Irish Desserts, I posted two in the Recipe section. :tongue:
  • vickigee
    vickigee Posts: 36
    Options
    I found a great walking program for my ipod by dr oz it lasts about 30 minutes and they have about three different speeds to listen too. I do them in my house my house as it is designed great for walking. Can get lots of miles and if you use the nintendo ds walking program it tells you how many steps walked multiply that x2 divide by 5286 and you get miles walked. So far this year have logged in over 215 miles. Wouldnt have thought that many if I haven't started using something like that. Just found myfitness pal now to get in for the harder work and more pounds off.
    Good luck everyone
  • tatiana_13
    tatiana_13 Posts: 325
    Options
    Can I say just how inspiring you all are? My personal goal isn't quite as ambitious as some of yours, but its a good challenge for me (I'd gotten out of the habit of doing much of anything cardio related on a consistent basis this winter). But watching you all log your minutes, miles, and steps everyday helps me to keep to my own personal goals. I was hoping that the weather this week would be a little more...Spring like, but I managed to suit up and face the March winds and go walking anyway. And you all have been my inspiration. Just wanted to let you all know that!
  • ChristieDF
    ChristieDF Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!!! I walked 10miles today. I power walked in my livingroom 5miles and walked 5 more with my husband!! Besides my feet aching I feel GOOD!!!
  • jillbarnes
    Options
    I missed a couple of days and have to make up some miles........ I will do it!!!

I'm behind too... I did 6mi of Leslie Sansone this evening.
  • jeritaylor
    jeritaylor Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello Walkers,
    I have not checked in in a few days. Here are my walks.

3-6 = 2 miles treadmill (c25k)
    2 miles with Leslie Sansone
    3-7 = 3 miles with school friends
    5 miles with Leslie Sansone
    3-8 = 2 miles treadmill
    2 miles (c25k)
    3-9 = 5 miles with Leslie Sansone

Loving this challenge.