St. Patrick's Day 4 Week Challenge Starts 2/17/11

Options

Replies

• Heidi716
    Heidi716 Posts: 135
    Options
    Alright ya'll, I am giving up Facebook and these forums for Lent so I am dropping out of my challenges. I have kind of lost my way and need to recommit to the way I know I can lose weight. I'm reading all these posts and trying everything and it's messing me up. Plus, I spend WAAAAYYYY too much time hanging on the computer reading the posts here and playing stupid Facebook games. So, I'm outa here. Good luck, you all are amazing and are making tremendous progress. I can't wait to check in after Easter and see how you guys all do!

Way to take things by the horns and lead the way! Good Luck, Happy Easter!
  • anthonynormand
    Options
    i ate a bout 4 cups of breyers mint chocolate chip today and a bag of doritoes ranch, felt horrible afterwords....i was weak... sorry guys
  • Heidi716
    Heidi716 Posts: 135
    Options
    i ate a bout 4 cups of breyers mint chocolate chip today and a bag of doritoes ranch, felt horrible afterwords....i was weak... sorry guys

He he, dont' apologize. what did you learn from it? How can you use this experience to make you better?
  • OBX1985
    OBX1985 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I know I'm soo late , but didn't want to drop out!! Last Thurs. I was 207.4. I will report again tomorrow for the Thurs. weigh in (also changed my user name from stleach to OBX1985). Thanks!! Not getting far, but don't want to quit.
  • goohan
    goohan Posts: 155
    Options
    thursday 10th March
    starting weight: 164.5
    CW: 160.5
    GW:159
  • leilaphoenix
    leilaphoenix Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    SW 191lb
    W1 191 lb
    W2 189 lb (current)
    GW 185 lb
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    CSW: 206
    CGW:199

Wk1: 204.2
    Wk2: 201.2

wooo hooo xxxx
  • MelanieP_TX
    MelanieP_TX Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    3/10/11
    Starting weight: 140
    Goal weight: 132
    current weight...135.4

3.4 pounds to go ahhhhh!:sad:
  • merguson
    merguson Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Starting weight: 142.8
    CURRENT weight: 139.6
    Goal weight: 138

DOWN 1.8 pounds this week (from last week)!

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • elkmel
    elkmel Posts: 24
    Options
    SW:194
    CGW:185

Wk 1: 193
    Wk 2: 191.4
    Wk 3: 188.8

I am very happy with this week's weigh-in!

We can do this, ladies! Give it your all, this is our last week!!!
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    3/10: 144.4 lbs
    3/3: 146.0 lbs (loss of 0.6)
    2/24: 146.6 lbs

SW 2/17: 148.8 lbs
    GW 3/17: 143.8 lbs
  • OBX1985
    OBX1985 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thurs. 3/10/11 - 206.8
    (formerly stleach now OBX1985) :)
  • caligirl86
    Options
    SW: 165
    WEEK 1: 166.4
    WEEK 2: 165.4
    WEEK 3: 164 (loss of 1.4 this week)

Goal: 160-159
  • melkneec
    melkneec Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Today's weigh in......................... 220.2!!!!!!! I'm so tickled!!! I have had such a hard time getting the weight off. Thanks to my new meds I am getting it done. I have PCOS and hypothyroidism. Its still a battle but nothing like it was. ~~ Happy Dance~~

Way to go everyone!!! You are all doing great!!! Keeping track and keeping moving!!!
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Today's weigh in......................... 220.2!!!!!!! I'm so tickled!!! I have had such a hard time getting the weight off. Thanks to my new meds I am getting it done. I have PCOS and hypothyroidism. Its still a battle but nothing like it was. ~~ Happy Dance~~

Way to go everyone!!! You are all doing great!!! Keeping track and keeping moving!!!

Hey have u been given meds for ur PCOS? I also have that but was told by my doc there was nothing they can do! :( x
  • brasslady1
    brasslady1 Posts: 113
    Options
    Now this is what aggravates me...You know Tues I weighed in and was 1.2 down and so I agreed to wait and not use that loss as I still had till Thursday ...figured Oh yeah I can lose more by Thur....Well
    SW:171.8
    CW:167.6
    GW:163.8 Only had a loss of .4........So aggravated....Guess I should be satisfied with at least losing that.....Have a good week
  • dlangenfeld
    dlangenfeld Posts: 119
    Options
    No loss again this week. So frustrated with myself.
  • misskelly121
    Options
    SW: 204
    Week 1: 199
    Week 2: 196.6
    Week 3: 195.4
    GW: 192
    Lost 1.2 this week. Been super sick all week, but hoping to hit my goal next week. Its the final push!!
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    SW: 150.4
    GW: 146
    W1: 150
    W2: 150.6
    W3: 151.0

UGH! Scale, I hate you. I've gained 0.6 lbs since this challenge started, I wanted to lose 4 and now there's only 1 week left :( I know this extra pound is TOM this week, but I'm really hoping once it's gone I'll see the scale go down to below 150 at least. I started training for a 5K last week and I've been at the gym working out pretty intensely 4 days during the week. Now I just need to behave with my eating this weekend and I think i'm on a good path.
  • melkneec
    melkneec Posts: 309 Member
    Options

Hey have u been given meds for ur PCOS? I also have that but was told by my doc there was nothing they can do! :( x

I have. :) Its more for the insulin resistance that PCOS causes. It is wonderful!! It takes the constant hunger away and I don't get sleepy or tired anymore either. I swear it has saved my life!! Its called Victoza. Its a tiny shot but I will never be without it again!!! I now know that I can get healthy!!! I can not say enough good things about it. You can look it up on the internet but be sure to ask your doctor about it. Its a little on the new side. Its worth asking about. :)