March Walking Challenge - join in :)

Options

Replies

• mnmorneau
    mnmorneau Posts: 49
    Options
    I realized driving home from work tonight that I had updated my ticker every day but had not logged in so that it got posted on here. So, thought I best get online and post a note. It's nice to see all the new people and that everyone is doing so well. Keep up the good work.
  • miovlb6
    miovlb6 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Tuesday 3/8/11 I didn't walk, so today I did 32 minutes of run/walking C25K and 36 minutes walking with my dog to make up for the missed day. 3.45 miles total today.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Can I say just how inspiring you all are? My personal goal isn't quite as ambitious as some of yours, but its a good challenge for me (I'd gotten out of the habit of doing much of anything cardio related on a consistent basis this winter). But watching you all log your minutes, miles, and steps everyday helps me to keep to my own personal goals. I was hoping that the weather this week would be a little more...Spring like, but I managed to suit up and face the March winds and go walking anyway. And you all have been my inspiration. Just wanted to let you all know that!

Awww this is sweet! I'm glad to hear you got your walking in even with the windy day! :)
    WOOHOO!!! I walked 10miles today. I power walked in my livingroom 5miles and walked 5 more with my husband!! Besides my feet aching I feel GOOD!!!

That is awesome!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Got another hour in tonight...so total 2 hours today.
  • Wightvixen
    Wightvixen Posts: 117
    Options
    A third of the way through the month, and still on target to make my goal :happy:
  • Kimber2336
    Kimber2336 Posts: 131
    Options
    WOOHOO!!! I walked 10miles today. I power walked in my livingroom 5miles and walked 5 more with my husband!! Besides my feet aching I feel GOOD!!!

Amazing!!!!
  • Kimber2336
    Kimber2336 Posts: 131
    Options
    I was sick as a dog yesterday....desparately fighting allergies; therefore, I only walked during lunch.... I wasn't able to get in my normal 3 miles last night :frown: I am still under the weather this morning; therefore, none this morning. I'm hoping to feel better by the end of the day to get some in tonight :smile:
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Only managed 1 mile today, that was my walk to work and back. Tomorrow I'll be walking with Leslie Sansone, hoping to walk 4-5 miles!!!

LouiseXXX
  • 10more
    10more Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    checking in... Completed another 45 minute walk with my Yorkie. :smile:
  • jillbarnes
    Options
    I did my 5mi this am - completed before 8am! Woohoo! Still slightly behind though. 36.5 to day (should be 40)
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    4.5 miles in today. Man- two days being sick really put me behind!
  • jillbarnes
    Options
    I was able to catch up with my miles! During my daughter's naptime I was able to rock out another 4mi with Leslie Sansone. :)
  • lucky1472
    lucky1472 Posts: 14
    Options
    I was sick as a dog yesterday....desparately fighting allergies; therefore, I only walked during lunch.... I wasn't able to get in my normal 3 miles last night :frown: I am still under the weather this morning; therefore, none this morning. I'm hoping to feel better by the end of the day to get some in tonight :smile:

At least you did some walking.
  • lucky1472
    lucky1472 Posts: 14
    Options
    I did 4 miles today walking around the mall and doing wii fit..
  • Grandee47
    Grandee47 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Did 1.6 miles at the mall and 1 with Leslie Sansone for a March total of 4 miles. :smile:
  • patches0102
    Options
    Just checking in. I have more steps to add to my count. Weekend coming up - I hope to get a lot of walking in if my grandson and the weather will cooperate!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    No island walking for me today, but I did get in 30 minutes of stepper.:happy:
  • californiagramma
    Options
    what do I have to do to join in on this walking thing
  • Grandee47
    Grandee47 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! OK, I'm in the groove. Just walked the neighborhood (it finally stopped raining!). My pedometer says I walked 1.6 miles in 30 minutes. I'll take the car out later to see the distance of this route. Whatever it is, I'll round it to 1.5 miles making my March total 5.5 miles. 24.5 miles to go! I can do it! :drinker: I'm remembering to drink lots of water.

Welcome Californiagrandma! :smile:
  • 10more
    10more Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Completed another 45 minute walk. I'm 1/2 way to my March goal. :happy: