• LovelyLady1977
    Options

BEAR_flowers.gif
    Thanks LL:drinker:

I see you've got the images thing down pat...or do you?? :laugh:
  • kopqueen
    Options
    Hi

I'm new and would love to join this challenge.

My first week on here and I lost 3 pounds, making a total of 14 in all.

Now have 142 pounds to lose.:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

BEAR_flowers.gif
    Thanks LL:drinker:

I see you've got the images thing down pat...or do you?? :laugh:
    as a matter of fact.......BOBOwtongue.gif I believe I do!:laugh:
  • Alisha127
    Options
    Hey I'm new and thought this would be the place for me. I want to lose 100 pounds In at least a year a little less if I work hard. I may need to lose a little after that but I want to see where I stand at that goal. I needs lots of motivation, I start off well then give up easily. Anywhoo, I'll quit jabbering and hope to make some new friends that actually know how I feel.
  • Honeydune
    Options
    Hey Ya I have 173 to lose xxxx I am in Whoo HOO

96335.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm new but I need to lose 100+ pounds, 143 to be exact.

I have a couple of questions! Where do I find this biggest loser challenge and am I too late to join it? And what is Shred?

Thanks! :flowerforyou:

I am part of the Biggest Loser challenge also and Im on this one although I dont post to often on this one. BAD CONNIE BAD..... Anyway They Shred challenge is for the 30 day shred dvd. Jillian Michaels who is the woman trainer on Biggest Loser does that dvd. I dont have it but I have heard it is hard. So they are doing a shred challenge although I think it is almost over although they might do it again. I think she says you can lose 20 lbs in 30 days if you do the dvd. I have the biggest loser cardio max dvd. I havent gotten to all three levels yet. I mainly do Bob and some of Jillian. Jillian is tough.

Connie
  • GoingToLoseIt
    Options
    Hey I'm new and thought this would be the place for me. I want to lose 100 pounds In at least a year a little less if I work hard. I may need to lose a little after that but I want to see where I stand at that goal. I needs lots of motivation, I start off well then give up easily. Anywhoo, I'll quit jabbering and hope to make some new friends that actually know how I feel.

I am in the same boat! i do really well, and then I just decide not to exercise one day - and then I don't exercise again for 2 months! I completely understand. you will love using this website, as so many people have the same troubles and can offer really good advise! Just stay focused, and drink ots of water!
  • Canelitas
    Options
    To the New Members ... Welcome!!! :flowerforyou:

How is everyone doing so far?

I have lost another pound ... yay!!! I'm going to update my ticker on Wednesday though, maybe I'll have another one ... lol

Best wishes to all .... Have an awesome week everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • kopqueen
    Options
    Well done Canelitas :drinker:

Had an OK day yesterday, going to gym before work today.

Have a good day everyone :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Well done Canelitas :drinker:

Had an OK day yesterday, going to gym before work today.

Have a good day everyone :flowerforyou: :heart:

Hope you had a nice workout!
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone. I joined August 17th and I have lost 17 pounds since then. I cant believe it. I dont see it yet but that is because I have so much to lose. 3 more lbs and it will be 20 lost forever. I hope everyone is having a great week so far.

Connie
  • kojaja
    Options
    I have 100 lbs to lose. It seems like such a large number sometimes I think of it and say wow can I really lose that much weight. I have to for myself and my family!!! :sad:
  • GoingToLoseIt
    Options
    :smile: One pound at a time, everyone. you just have to think about it one pound at a time
  • timragan
    timragan Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I need to lose another 45 lbs. Count me in!
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Good Morning everyone. I joined August 17th and I have lost 17 pounds since then. I cant believe it. I dont see it yet but that is because I have so much to lose. 3 more lbs and it will be 20 lost forever. I hope everyone is having a great week so far.

Connie

Way to go, Connie! :flowerforyou:
  • Canelitas
    Options
    I have 100 lbs to lose. It seems like such a large number sometimes I think of it and say wow can I really lose that much weight. I have to for myself and my family!!! :sad:

Sure you can! Just take it one day at a time! Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • Canelitas
    Options
    I need to lose another 45 lbs. Count me in!

Welcome Timragan! :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

You CAN do IT! Take a look at my profile if need be ....I not only DID it but have more to go and KNOW I can finish it out the same way I started. Eat clean, workout workout workout, strength training, Keep a positive mind set... Keep it positive and you CAN DO IT!:flowerforyou:

The road is not always smooth, there will always be bumps along the way of any changes we make...but the changes as the lbs. drop off are more than amazing and ohhhhhhhh so worth it!

Off to the gym for a bit...
    :drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Greetings all!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • jnb0203
    jnb0203 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone how is everyone's Tuesday?