Walked 1.14 miles at lunch...added to tracker= 16.47 for month
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Got 33 mins in tonight's walk. Needless to say, my dog is pooped :laugh:
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Only managed 1 mile today, that was my walk to work and back. Tomorrow I'll be walking with Leslie Sansone, hoping to walk 4-5 miles!!!

LouiseXXX

I've done 3 miles with Leslie Sansone, so far! I am going to do a bit more later (my children are off out for the afternoon so I have the house to myself!!!) and I need to do my 30DS, as I didn't do it yesterday :tongue:

LouiseXXX
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Back to report my walking.. Have been doing the pool too but not counting that. Adding 60 minutes of walking!

exercise.png
  • Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,125 Member
    Options
    Not quite half way there but I have 4 more days for half of March...need to up my miles.
  • Grandee47
    Grandee47 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Another mile today. 6.5 down, 23.5 to go.
  • patches0102
    Options
    Just checking in as I didn't check in yesterday. Still on track though.
  • lucky1472
    lucky1472 Posts: 14
    Options
    Did my 2 miles today.
  • lucky1472
    lucky1472 Posts: 14
    Options
    what do I have to do to join in on this walking thing

Check the very first quote on the first page and it will help you to make your personal ticker to keep track of minutes or miles.
  • Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,125 Member
    Options
    I must catch up, I must catch up. I will catch up, I will catch up!!
  • Grandee47
    Grandee47 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Another 1.5 today for a total of 8.
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Walked with my family today - 2.5 miles.

Updated my ticker!

LouiseXXX
  • patches0102
    Options
    I had more steps today. Lots of yard work and hiking with grandson this weekend
  • mnmorneau
    mnmorneau Posts: 49
    Options
    Haven't checked in since Thurs. Did 3 miles on Friday but went out of town to a clogging conventions. Dont know how much "walking" or even miles would be in 7 hours of constant clogging but I am sure tired. Hope the scales at the gym tomorrow show some change. with all the exercise on Sat I was starved and ate alot but tried to at least keep it healthy even if I went over calories. Hope I can get out of bed tomorrow and make it to the gym with the clogging and then changing times. Might just have to be lazy tomorrow.
  • nicnak1981
    nicnak1981 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm really struggling this last week. Havent managed to get out for a single walk. My DD has not been well, and apart from that it has rained and snowed everyday for a week. grrrrr, hopfully i can catch up next week.
  • Kimber2336
    Kimber2336 Posts: 131
    Options
    Can't seem to beat this illness I have and it's driving me crazy because it's affecting my walking/running; however, I was able to get in day 3 of week 2 of the c25k last night wich amounted to 1.53 miles... I am up to 18 miles for March.
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    I got in 40 minutes this morning. I have been doing other things and neglecting my walking.:embarassed:
  • Garindin
    Garindin Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello everyone. I get in about 50 minutes every morning before I go to work which is 2.5 miles. I started at 425lbs. and am now down to 353.

I have really arthritic knees so walking is about all i can do at the moment. I am going to try and walk when i get home from work as well if my knees will allow it.

4729960.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • xyla
    xyla Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I was behind on my walking, but I walked a little over four miles this morning so I am now a little ahead. Thanks to all of you. I love reading your posts!