A CHALLENGE FOR BINGERS

Options

Replies

• savanuh
    savanuh Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    yay day two finished for me! For some reason i feel really confident about things this time. its a good feeling:happy:
  • iKate5261
    Options
    I think this is a great idea. I am so guilty of binging. I get so mad at myself for it. One day at time sounds awesome. Here goes..
    :wink:
  • afoster4
    Options
    IM IN!!!!!!!!!! since i already did it today tomorrow will be day number one for me.

i need all the help i can get lol:laugh:
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    DAY 3 is over! Just did 25 minutes of yoga and I'm heading to bed. Good luck tomorrow, everyone!
  • dani728
    dani728 Posts: 15
    Options
    love it ! i heard of something similar, with a bracelet that you switch everytime you do your "bad behavior" ( smoking, binging, etc.) and then you try to go as many days as possible without having to switch wrists! this sounds fabulous and im starting tomorrow! ( as ive already binged-1000 cal over- today:( )
  • kels0724
    kels0724 Posts: 136
    Options
    Welcome everyone new!! it is so helpful to know you have to fess up to your decisions on a daily basis!

i just finished day 6 and all went well :) i didn't even feel like i wanted to overeat! woohoo so close to my mini goal of a week!!
  • savanuh
    Options
    day 3 finished!! i also took a cycling class today and it kicked my butt but it was great:happy:
  • wanderinglight
    Options
    See ya later Day 4...moving on to Day 5! :drinker:
  • kels0724
    kels0724 Posts: 136
    Options
    Day 7 done- i finally made it a whole week! i am so glad!! I feel wonderful and lost a pound since last saturday! woohoo
  • dancer33
    dancer33 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    so the last few days have been very bad......this week is jam packed with tests, etc. and i've been extremely stressed out!!! Today is my day one!
  • mamakitty
    mamakitty Posts: 249
    Options
    Day 3 done.
    This weekend is going to be hard. I am going to a retirement party on Friday night and a cookout birthaday party on Saturday. Luckily, the cookout is at my in-laws and my mother-in-law is trying to lose weight too, so I asked her to make sure there were healthy alternatives.
    Good luck all.
  • sarakenna1
    Options
    No bueno. I did pretty well today until I got home and whiskey joined the picture. What was I thinking? Whenever I drink I lose all ability to monitor my calorie intake. I've had a super hard week and have pretty bad cravings due, um, preparations for Aunt Flow's visit... Er... As a result, I've broken down and had a drink (or 4) when I get home from work (stupid work) and therefore have been eating more in addition to drinking. And by more, I mean super binge! Yarg.
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I seem to be on day 19 :noway: . Well, not all days were the same :embarassed: , but no day where I felt I totally messed up again :smile: . Life was so dynamic lately that I did not really have time to feel pity for myself or worry too much about 2-300 calories extra :indifferent: . At the end of it, I'm half way through in reaching my goal weight (do I really wanna lose that much? :glasses: ) and bellow 130lbs. :drinker:

Good luck, everyone! :flowerforyou: I just love the support we get here and that feeling that we're a big family, we understand each other so well and we're all going through the same ups and downs. :love:
  • savanuh
    Options
    start over day 1 for me again...i couldnt resist whataburger last night:smile:
  • JohnnyP
    JohnnyP Posts: 26
    Options
    :bigsmile: I actually walked away!! :bigsmile:
    Today was Pizza Day at my company. It's that day when way more food is ordered than needed. :huh: As I returned to the spread, I actually said "you don't need any more" out loud. :laugh: While I received some very strange looks, it felt GREAT. Just wanted to share my small victory as I approach my 6th day.
    :drinker: :drinker:
  • wanderinglight
    Options
    Today is Day 6. Goal for the day is to work out. I didn't binge yesterday but I didn't work out and I definitely went over my calories.

Stay strong, everyone!

- WL
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    As I returned to the spread, I actually said "you don't need any more" out loud. :laugh: While I received some very strange looks, it felt GREAT.

Awesome! Way to go! :flowerforyou:
  • wanderinglight
    Options
    As I returned to the spread, I actually said "you don't need any more" out loud. :laugh: While I received some very strange looks, it felt GREAT.

Awesome! Way to go! :flowerforyou:

LOVE this! Good job. I did the same thing today -- someone offered me a plate of brownies and I said "I don't need to eat them to know how good they are!"
  • wanderinglight
    Options
    Day 7 today. Warm chocolate chip cookies were my downfall but I didn't go over my calories and I didn't feel out of control and binging, so I'm counting it as a successful day. I wanted them, I ate some, and then I worked my booty OUT on the elliptical.

I just wish I could remember at the time how annoying it is GOING to be to have to work off 500 calories of cookies. I stand there and KNOW that I'm going to have to log an hour on the treadmill if I put it in my mouth...but yet...I still put it in my mouth.

Here's to staying strong tomorrow!
  • wanderinglight
    Options
    Tap tap tap...is this thing on? Where did everybody go?

Today is my Day 8. Heading to bed...