March Walking Challenge - join in :)

Options

Replies

• xyla
    xyla Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I must catch up, I must catch up. I will catch up, I will catch up!!

I know that you will catch up, Sandy. The hardest part is getting started again. :bigsmile:
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I got two more in today. I know I'm behind but I'm going on vacation and I know we'll be walking for miles and miles at Disney! Great work everyone!
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I'm just back from a 3 mile walk. I was testing to see how much fitter I am. I'm doing a 5K in June and am training, using the Couch to 5K programme.

Took me 50 mins to do the 3 miles (Yes, I know 5K is a little more than 3 miles!). I did a 5K for charity 2 years ago and it took me over an hour to do it and I was knackered!!!!!

Just hoping I can do the 5K and run, if not all then, most of it!!!

LouiseXXX
  • LJT2
    LJT2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Didn't do any walking over the weekend (although we're moving - so I moved, too! Lots of hauling boxes, walking up stairs, etc. etc.) Did an official 1 mile on my lunch hour today - loving the nicer weather here in Michigan this week!
  • patches0102
    Options
    More steps today just not as many as I wanted.
  • Hannahrenee86
    Options
    New to this challenge. But since March 5th, I have walked 28.9 miles! I did four miles today
  • ceejay000
    ceejay000 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I haven't posted on here in a while, but I have not forgotten about this group! I'm slightly behind where I want to be, but I found a 3 mile walk that I can do in about 45 minutes, and I'm going to try to do it every day. My goal was an average of 15 minutes per day, so I think that will cover it!
  • Grandee47
    Grandee47 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Cleaned my daughter's house today but found time to walk a mile at lunch.

9 total
  • Itisabouttime
    Options
    Wow, I'm extremely late, can I still join?
    Did over three miles today.
  • jeritaylor
    jeritaylor Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Here we go...... Checking in.........

3/10-- 7 miles
    3/11-- 7 miles
    3/12 -- 7 miles
    3/13 -- 8 miles
    3/14 -- 5 miles
  • yportia
    yportia Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I'm still a little behind - but I'm gonna catch up eventually. Added in walking down the steps at work instead of taking the elevator, then after work I walk up the ramp inside of the garage - that's 10 flights each way. Going to do some Leslie tonight before bed and see how long I can go.

Edit - finished her 3 mile walk :smile:
  • Kimber2336
    Kimber2336 Posts: 131
    Options
    Did 1.75 miles tonight on the C25K, week 3 day 1; therefore, I'm at 19.75 for the month!
  • ChristieDF
    ChristieDF Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I power walked 5 miles today.
  • Rosebud62
    Rosebud62 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    1 mile today.
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Walked for 43 minutes today... feeling great! Except that when I got back to the house I went to stretch and must have pulled something because now my hip and thigh hurt to walk :explode: I have big plans this week... so I hope it feels better after some rest.
  • aranchmom
    aranchmom Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    here I am, halfway through the month, but I want to start.
  • Kimber2336
    Kimber2336 Posts: 131
    Options
    here I am, halfway through the month, but I want to start.

Welcome!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    I got 1 1/2 in last Thursday, but I was so busy I never posted. lol Then only 15 min Friday.....and then Nadda all weekend. BUT I made it through another 60 minutes last night. woot. :)
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    So the month is half over....and I was looking at my ticker...my sad sad ticker. lol I guess I'm really going to have to push for this if I want to make my goal. I haven't made my goal on a walking challenge since October 2010! I get close, and I always seem to poop out the last 2-3 days.
  • kris3800
    kris3800 Posts: 18
    Options
    Is it too late to join for March?