This is NOT a dating site!

Options
KaleighL
KaleighL Posts: 159
I don't know why but some people treat this website as a way to flirt with people....which is totally not my intention for joining or many others for that matter. If you are a guy...message me about weight loss and exercise tips...DONT ASK FOR MY NUMBER OR FLIRT! I'm here to learn how to be healthy...not how I have pretty eyes. Sorry for venting but this has been ticking me off!! In conclusion use this site for healthy motivation and support....if you want a date go to Match.com

Replies

• Fat2FitChick
    Fat2FitChick Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    LOL get'em girl!
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    How you doin', good lookin'?:love:

:laugh: Sorry I just couldn't help myself :laugh:

But AMEN to not getting hit on!
  • LOVEthighSELF
    LOVEthighSELF Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    ha same thing happened top me after I posted my before and afters!!!! lol and trust me honey! your adorable-- nobodys looking at your eyes ;)
  • BigWhompy
    BigWhompy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm a guy and even I've been creeped out by some people on this thing. haha.
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I totally agree. Saw a post and thread about "If you want to hook up put your age, sex and age your looking for and contact here" It pissed me off. I dont want this site to change. If you happen to meet someone with the intention to support them in thier weight loss or gain and something springs from it great, if not leave the pick up lines at the door. Thanks for posting this it needed to be said.
  • Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I don't know why but some people treat this website as a way to flirt with people....which is totally not my intention for joining or many others for that matter. If you are a guy...message me about weight loss and exercise tips...DONT ASK FOR MY NUMBER OR FLIRT! I'm here to learn how to be healthy...not how I have pretty eyes. Sorry for venting but this has been ticking me off!! In conclusion use this site for healthy motivation and support....if you want a date go to Match.com

You tell em' girl!
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options

Just block them.....easy as that
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options

Just ignore them. I am straight and have had a few guys hit on my. I just ignore them, if they are on your friends list, just delete them.
  • Justin741
    Justin741 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    So what is your Username on Match.com?

LoL, jk! I am happily married but I couldn't resist! Sorry you are having that issue nothing I have to worry about but maybe you can clear some air.
  • KaleighL
    KaleighL Posts: 159
    Options
    Haha Y'all just made my day! Y'all are the type of people I enjoy having as friends on MFP lol
  • jscimeca
    jscimeca Posts: 66
    Options
    Good for you!!! I see a lot of posts coming up about things that have nothing to do with fitness or dieting, etc... It's irritating!!
  • mfergie889
    Options
    Thats why I dont accept guys as "friends"..maybe its a little extreme but I prefer to only add/accept women with similar goals and eating habits.
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I guess there are creepy people everywhere!
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    ***LIKE***
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    Why don't you just write that on your profile?
    And people that see posts that have nothing to do with fitness or dieting and irritated...why are you even in the chit chat fun and games section of the forums then? :laugh:
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    No I will not make out with you. Did ya hear that? this girl wants to make out with me in the middle of class. You got Chlorophyll Man up there talking about God knows what and all she can talk about is making out with me. I'm here to learn, everybody, not to make out with you. Go on with the chlorophyll.
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Well you do have pretty eyes.

Don't let the jerks get to ya, just ignore them.
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    i had a guy message me and all he said was "Love at first sight" for the title and the message said ... you are the girl of my dreams....i looked at his profile and he had just a few friends and they were all girls in bikinnis....ummm hello i am here for weight loss encouragement...i don't think those are your intentions....DELETE....gotta love it...besides if he would have read my profile he would have known that i am happily married with 4 kids :tongue:
  • Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    lol, this is funny, I have not had many women "hit" on me from here per say but quite a few have added me with little or no explanation.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    No I will not make out with you. Did ya hear that? this girl wants to make out with me in the middle of class. You got Chlorophyll Man up there talking about God knows what and all she can talk about is making out with me. I'm here to learn, everybody, not to make out with you. Go on with the chlorophyll.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
This discussion has been closed.