Here is what it looks like when you lose 1/3rd of your body

Options

Replies

• primus_guy
    primus_guy Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Is there a difference? JK
    Outstanding job. Be very proud of what you've done so far. You look great.
  • jkq2003
    jkq2003 Posts: 27
    Options
    Great Job!!! Your accomplishments are just awesome for a years time and really help to motivate me more. I have been doing this for a little over a month and have lost 14 lbs and am so happy about that. I know how hard it is to lose each pound that it was so easy to put on. One of my friends and I were complaining the other day about the slow process of losing weight when it dawned on me that I did not put on all my weight at one time. It was a slow process that took years and before I knew it I had balloned back up to almost my heaviest weight ever. I am motivated by many of the same things as you since I have a family history of my illness that I do not want most of all diabetes and high blood pressure. I have 2 beautiful kids and a wonderful husband that I want to enjoy and love for many more years to come and to do that successfully I need to lose some serious weight and keep it off. Thanks for sharing your story and the pictures.
  • Corbinsmom
    Corbinsmom Posts: 117
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!!!!! Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You look incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • FionaHawkins
    Options
    Fantastic whey to go!!!!!!!

Total inspiration for all of us begiining our journeys x
  • ukq727
    ukq727 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful on the inside which makes you look absolutely ravishing on the outside. I love you FFW and I am committed to staying on this track with you. I too picked up almost 60lbs in 5 years time. I have given birth to 6 kids, happily married and raising a family while going to school full time and if I can do that I KNOW I CAN DO THIS! I have lost 20lbs since the birth of my last child who will be 1 next month but I have a goal weight of 180lbs. Kim together you and I can tame this "extra love" lol. If ever you want to come over and work out with me or walk with me I would be delighted.
  • lizzie2190
    lizzie2190 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    amazing results ! well done
  • Schizzle
    Schizzle Posts: 1
    Options
    AWESOME!! You look GREAT! I am inspired by your story! Keep up the great work/lifestyle change and I can't wait to see you in another month!!! I started this challenge today and I am so glad I found this, it gives me hope!
  • maryrshstattoo
    maryrshstattoo Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Congradulation!!! Keep up the good work!
  • Laura80111
    Laura80111 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    Well done, we will look forward to the "finished" job in the future...until then keep up the good work:drinker:
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Whao.gif
    Great job. We need more guys on here big time.
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job & very happy for you.

Now shave so we can see that handsome face! lol
  • knowmydestiny
    knowmydestiny Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Your story is very motivating for me, thanks for sharing! Congrats on your success!
  • jeremymaritz
    Options
    Oh that's awesome! Congratulations! Keep going!
  • aliciads74
    aliciads74 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your success. This is very motivating. I myself have over 100lbs to lose. I've done it before and I know how hard it is. It's stories like yours that validate I can do it again. Thank you.
  • coachpete40
    Options
    I hope to tell the same story one day soon, I started to get control of my weight oct,25, 2010 I was 418 and in bad shape physically and medically I started seeing a dietition and she got me on track I'am down to 366 and feel great,and I am no longer a diabetic and my other medicines have been cut in half and I'am just warming up I joined MFP this month and I think your story and your victories are a great encouragement to me and others, I appreiciate you sharing and congradulations.
  • sunflower0022
    sunflower0022 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! man, you are beaming with sexy:love: , spilling over with confidence.. and yes.. pat yourself on the back.. give yourself a huge hug!! What an inspiration!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing!! :happy:
  • xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference! Congrats on your weight loss, and hope to see an update when you reach your ultimate goal! :)
  • ShellzLo
    ShellzLo Posts: 14
    Options
    You are truly a MFP insporation. Thank You for sharing your story. It makes me just kno that I must cut out the processed junk food.(ie. twizzlers, Hot Tamales)Please, Continue on your journey... Great work!!!!
  • cakeslovesbaking
    Options
    You don't look like the same person. Well done! Your little girl is going to have her daddy around a whole lot longer with you being so much healthier. Awesome!!!:glasses:
  • Alemazon
    Alemazon Posts: 7
    Options
    Wow You have left me SPEECHLESS! You are doing an awesome job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!