100+ Pounds to Lose? Come on in!

Options

Replies

• Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    Hey has anyone thought about teaming up in groups of 2 to 4? It helps me a lot if I'm accountable to a person or two. None of us can possibly remember everyone that's posting on 100+ but if we had a couple of people to keep up with then we would notice who isn't posting and could maybe send them a note to keep their head up or something. Just an idea...

Good Idea ... count me in ... I'll have to download the messenger tonight ... :bigsmile:
  • NurseBarb
    NurseBarb Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!! Hey you guys drop me a note to exchange messenger ID's! We could be the first group of four!

:flowerforyou:
  • summer2984
    Options
    This sounds like a GREAT idea!!! (Especially since my work REQUIRES I stay logged in to Yahoo IM the entire time I am at work). I need the motivation and support for sure! Tomorrow starts my next First Place session and I have to get back on track!

:ohwell:
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Hola! I joined about a month ago . . . did well for just long enough to notice a drop of a couple pounds . . . then, the stress of having to wake up at 4:30 a.m. and work to 5 p.m., got to me. So, I gave in. But, I would like to lose 120 pounds. (Wow, it sure feels weird putting that in writing.) I haven't read this entire thread (it's huge! hehe), but . . . I definitely need support, motivation and tips . . . so . . . I'm here. :glasses:
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    Welcome Lcorrell14 :flowerforyou:
  • NurseBarb
    Options
    Summer and lcorrell14 you could start the next group of four and send each other your Yahoo messenger ID's!

Hey if we could get this going we could have chat's with our groups weekly and maybe a little competition to spark things up :bigsmile:
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    Summer and lcorrell14 you could start the next group of four and send each other your Yahoo messenger ID's!

Hey if we could get this going we could have chat's with our groups weekly and maybe a little competition to spark things up :bigsmile:

Totally awesome!! My Yahoo ID is: prettylady0514
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    I lost 8 pounds last week! WOO-HOO!!! That's EXCLLENT motivation for me to stay on track!!! Not doing much today. I'm off work, so I'm just cleaning house and maybe going out to dinner tonight with my hubby. What's everyone else up to?
  • NurseBarb
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8 POUNDS!! WEIGH TO GO!!

You must be on cloud 9!!! I know I would be!!
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8 POUNDS!! WEIGH TO GO!!

You must be on cloud 9!!! I know I would be!!

Oh I most certainly am!!! Thanks!!
  • sutts
    sutts Posts: 35
    Options
    I just joint mfp tonight. I need to lose 107 pounds before my daughters' wedding next July. I am so glad to see that I am not the only one who needs to lose 100+ pounds. Sutts:happy:
  • ceedee22ed
    Options
    Hi all!
    I just found this thread and wanted to sign on to this challenge. I had originally planned to lose around 80lbs but if i make a100lbs in weight loss Im pretty sure Ill survive, hehehehe.
    Good luck everybody!!! :flowerforyou:
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    WELCOME to all the newcomers!!!:flowerforyou:

I'm down another pound today. Actually, I'm down 1.2 pounds but I'm not even gonna count the .2! :laugh: I am really on a roll. I'm kicking myself to think how much I could've lost had I not taken that little 2 week hiatus.:grumble:

I've fallen back into the habit of weighing daily. I think I'll continue to until it begins to frustrate me. Though I'll be weighing daily, I'll only be changing my ticker once a week on Mondays.

My friend left for Korea this morning. She'll be gone for a whole year! We won't get to have our usual Thanksgiving get together anymore as we'll be outta here when she comes back next November :cry: I'm really, REALLY gonna miss her. So glad that I didn't use that as an excuse to pig out to drown my sorrow. She told me to be strong and I'm gonna try to remember that.

Does anybody else here have a blog??? If so, I've love to keep up with you that way. How about posting the link here? Here's the link to mine: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/LovelyLady1977 I try to post daily, but sometimes I forget! :blushing:

Have a FANTASTIC day everyone!!!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    *********************************************************************************
    "Don't forget to tune in to NBC TWO nights this week for The Biggest Loser,
    TONIGHT at 8 p.m. ET and Wednesday at 9 p.m. ET! "
    **********************************************************************************
  • NurseBarb
    Options
    Hey Lovely Lady, you need to accept my friend request and get on and chat!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    Hey Lovely Lady, you need to accept my friend request and get on and chat!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Oops! My bad, hon! Will accept your invitation as soon as I get back online. Right now I'm about to eat and go off to the gym!
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options

Okay, I've accepted both yours and Canelitas' requests. Ready to chat away!!!
  • NurseBarb
    Options
    YAY!! Can we plan one for this weekend sometime??
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    YAY!! Can we plan one for this weekend sometime??

Sure! I'm available Saturday evening after 6 and all day Sunday.
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Im in to be on a team. I actually love to chat and I love my blue team on the biggest loser but we are a quiet bunch LOL. ALthough we have about 6 of us that try to post everyday on there. I am so proud of us. I will have to download Yahoo IM. Hopefully hubby wont mind.

Connie