March 2011~No Late Night Snacking!

Options

Replies

• Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to everyone overcoming this terrible habit! I have been doing it but not able to post. So as of right now I am
    Me: 2 LNS: 0 Woohoo!
  • Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    Options
    This is kind the middle of the month but I am going to join in. I certainly need this. I will start with last night.

ME~0
    LNS~1
  • Candiasd
    Candiasd Posts: 1
    Options
    This is definitely my biggest problem. I would love to join!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Me: 10 ~ LNS: 6 YAY, Finally made it to double digits! This has been a rough month but Im not giving up. Still 15 more days to kick LNS butt!

Steph-Congrats on not snacking at the movies!

Lorna-you are still doing Amazing!

Shelle68 & Emilyrose-Good Job!

Carmendu & Candiasd-Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Me: 11 ~ LNS: 5
    Steph_135 - Awesome self-control. Doesn't it feel good, even on days we go over, that we remain strong in some parts? Imagine how much MORE you would have gone in if you had just thrown in the towel for the day. You did great!
    Thanks lulabellewoowoo!

emilyrosedye... Nice work!

Shelle68... Keep that up, and you'll be at 15 - 0 like some other people!
    Me: 10 ~ LNS: 6 YAY, Finally made it to double digits! This has been a rough month but Im not giving up. Still 15 more days to kick LNS butt!

Steph-Congrats on not snacking at the movies!
    loveme445... Way to hit the doubles! Kick that LNS in the behind! PS - About the movies, I didn't even THINK to snack there. I used to be sensitive to butter, so I never ate popcorn, plus the food there can be very expensive. :angry: :laugh:
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Me: 8 LSN: 7

Did great until 11:00 pm getting ready for bed
    and I went for some almonds in the cupboard. Almost
    made it:tongue:
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    One for me and one for them:
    Me: 8 - LNS: 6

Last night started promising, since I could have made by my cut-off. Then I started cooking next day's meal and that took a while... So I ended up finishing eating too late :sad:.

My weight's stable, though :happy:.
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Something's wrong with my math, but I honestly don't know where the other point went :embarassed:
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Why am I awake?! I need more and better sleep. I haven't eaten in over 3 hours, and it's getting harder and harder...
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    15 me/2 LNS

I was doing good until I got home and found out that my best friend had made banana cupcakes with peanut butter icing. Shared one with my son. Didn't want to tell her this morning I hadn't tasted them ;) But I'm back on track.
  • emilyrosedye
    Options
    Me:8 LNS:2
    The hard part is going to be this weekend, thats where I lost points before!
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Me: 12 ~ LNS: 5
  • emilyrosedye
    Options
    Nice one Steph!
  • dewdrop
    Options
    A 100% clean point :smile: Me: 9 - LNS: 6
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 11 ~ LNS: 6
  • jodilynn04
    jodilynn04 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Me: 19. LNS: 0.

It's 4 AM and I'm so hungry. Ahhhhh! Must. Not. Snack!
  • Zuznana
    Zuznana Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I lost count of how many times I didn't snack...I have to say, that after few months of being here, from serious late night binger, I thing I have conquered it. It is possible, I don't have the urges to eat. Main problem was me not sleeping much and staying up most nights till early morning. Now I have changed that and learnt to go to bed about 8pm-9pm and getting up early, my demons are gone. :smile:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    15 me/3 LNS

:(
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Carmendu & Candiasd!

jodilynn04 - wow!!!:drinker: What an act to follow. Irt does motivate me. That beign said, I transgressed and igressed big time last night - but I hadn't had dinner so.....
    Me: 11
    LNS: 7
    While I won't be logging in (going to my mother's again in Fla - no computer) again for about a week, I will be thinking of you and trying hard to keep up w/this challenge. Will let you know when I get back.
    Have a great week-end and week.
    Zaza
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 11 ~ LNS: 7