Options
    Beginning of Challenge: 163.5lbs
    3072561_3235.jpg
    3072561_7489.jpg

Midway of Challenge: 159lbs
    3072561_870.jpg
    3072561_3262.jpg

Ok so I have only lost like 5lbs but I can sorta see a difference LOL

You may have only lost 5 lbs but, you must have lost a lot in inches! I can definitely see the difference!!!!!
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Okay, here are my before/midway photos. While I haven't lost much weight, I sure can tell a difference in inches!!

Snapshot_20110112_2-1.jpg

Thanks for sharing!!! You can see the difference!!!! Keep it up girl!!!
  • Scubasab
    Options
    Trying to post the pic
    SW 203.5
    CW 174.8
    28.7lbs
    I'm trilled with my weight loss :drinker:
    Thank you ALL of you for the support too. Special thanks to Krys_T & Eyesee for all effort
    put into organizing this

this group has been wonderful

weightin.jpg

OMG.....YOU look amazing!!!!! You can definitely see all of your hard work!!!! An inspiration to all! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • Scubasab
    Options
    I've never posted pics of me on the net as personal as these, but it's for a good cause :wink:

brown1932-1-1.jpg

My sister saw the pic of me in the pink shirt and she thought it was an old pregnancy pic :embarassed:

brown319-1-1.jpg

WOW...BettyBoop!! I'm so happy that you decided not to be so shy and share. You look GREAT!!!!!!!
  • rjlam
    rjlam Posts: 149
    Options
    Hi everybody. You all look fantastic. I'll submit pictures later. but wanted to let everyone know that I lost 1lbs this week and know down a total of 11lbs. Start weight was 185 and know at 174. Fells great.
  • Shylin
    Shylin Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    This week I weigh 144. I gained a pound. I know why though, this has been a very stressful week for me and I only hit the gym a couple times.
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Trying to post the pic
    SW 203.5
    CW 174.8
    28.7lbs
    Thank you ALL of you for the support too. Special thanks to Krys_T & Eyesee for all effort
    put into organizing this

weightin.jpg

Look at you rockstar! Looking great!
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    Checking 123 / checking 123? :ohwell: here goes again
    003.jpg
    016.jpg
  • TeresaSavage
    Options
    Okay! I see I finally figured it out. I'm Not liking the front view at all. See how all the skin is loose in the face, I look 10 years older for sure {LOL}, Im working on it :blushing: I don't see much of a difference, But I can feel it!

004-1.jpg
    015.jpg
  • TeresaSavage
    Options
    OMG!! LMAO I look like death valley. I shouldn't have tried so hard to post the darn things. Oh well over and done.
  • TeresaSavage
    Options
    I found that I didnt like to post in my signature box because it keep showing my picture everytime I wanted to reply to someone and ti took up a lot of room so i am just gonna post my pics here..

SNOWFLAKESTOSUNSHINE.jpg

cvxcc.jpg

You Look awesome! Big change, Congrats!
  • TeresaSavage
    Options
    So here goes the pictures. I am going to post the side shots because they show differences I just don't see in the frontal shots.

Marchsideview-1-1.jpg

I can see a difference, Your much thinner in the butt & thighs & upper arm. Looking Good, Keep it up!
  • TeresaSavage
    Options
    Beginning of Challenge: 163.5lbs
    3072561_3235.jpg
    3072561_7489.jpg

Midway of Challenge: 159lbs
    3072561_870.jpg
    3072561_3262.jpg

Ok so I have only lost like 5lbs but I can sorta see a difference LOL

I can see a big difference! You look amazing! And God I wish I could have your hair :bigsmile:
  • Suzeesmu
    Suzeesmu Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    @TeresaSavage
    Okay! I see I finally figured it out. I'm Not liking the front view at all. See how all the skin is loose in the face, I look 10 years older for sure {LOL}, Im working on it :blushing: I don't see much of a difference, But I can feel it!

Look at you!! What a Difference!! And you don't look 10 yrs older - you look younger! Great work, great dedication, congratulations!
  • TeresaSavage
    Options
    Okay, here are my before/midway photos. While I haven't lost much weight, I sure can tell a difference in inches!!

Snapshot_20110112_2-1.jpg

I can see a big difference in your bottom half! Looking Great keep it up girl!!!!
  • TeresaSavage
    Options
    Trying to post the pic
    SW 203.5
    CW 174.8
    28.7lbs
    put into organizing this

weightin.jpg

WOW!!! you really transformed. You Look amazing!!!!!
  • Suzeesmu
    Suzeesmu Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    To all who have posted pictures:

You can see a difference (a very big difference!) on EVERYONE!! So even if the weight loss wasn't what was hoped for, you are obviously moving in the right direction!! Congratulations and give yourself a pat on the back!!
  • TeresaSavage
    Options
    I've never posted pics of me on the net as personal as these, but it's for a good cause :wink:

brown1932-1-1.jpg

My sister saw the pic of me in the pink shirt and she thought it was an old pregnancy pic :embarassed:

brown319-1-1.jpg

I can see the difference, Looking Good, Really nice Job!!! WTG!
  • TeresaSavage
    Options
    Ok, I'm going to try to upload before and after pics, and went with the side shots as have others since I don't think there's much of a difference in the front shots.

1/1/11
    2iqjnyb.jpg 3/18/11 2q38bwm.jpg

Hi Suzee! I can see a big difference, You lost a lot in the stomach and in your arms. WOW! you Really lost a lot. Good Job!!!
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    OMG everyone is looking amazing!!! Its so wonderful to actually see the change in people, I know it is one thing to see that someone lost 5 lbs in a week but it is another to actually see what a difference!!! We are all changing soooo much from this challenge!! I am so proud and happy to be a part of this group!! I know i havent lost much (barely anything) but I have gained so much self worth and motivation from you all :happy: