*Snowflakes to Sunshine* Weigh-In #11 3.18.11

Options

Replies

• TATennis
    TATennis Posts: 49
    Options
    I Think everyone has made a great change! Awesome job girls. I can't wait to see the finish line :wink: :drinker:

I Love this group & I've made some great friends.

with Luv :heart: , Teresa
  • simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference in all the pics.. WOW!!!
  • dinareed
    dinareed Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    This is so cool to see how everyone is progressing! Everyone has changed their shape, whether minor differences or some people have more dramatic differences. Congratulations to everyone that has worked so hard to get here!
  • psychojenn
    Options
    SW: 188.2
    CW: 181.0
    just 7.2 lost but im feeling great and gone down a size:D

waist: -2"
    hips: -1.5"
    chest: -.75"
    arms: -.5"
    legs: -1"
  • bhonniered
    bhonniered Posts: 228
    Options
    I was gonna bump - but here goes

Hips 1/1 - 45 3/17 - 42 Change 3 inches
    Neck 1/1 - 14.5 3/17 - 14 Change .5 inch
    Waist 1/1 - 38 3/17 - 35 Change 3 inches

Weight 1/1 - 204 3/17 188.8 Change 15.2 lbs

1/1/2011

DSC05763.jpg

3/17/2011

photo-1.jpg
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Beginning of Challenge: 163.5lbs
    3072561_3235.jpg
    3072561_7489.jpg

Midway of Challenge: 159lbs
    3072561_870.jpg
    3072561_3262.jpg

Ok so I have only lost like 5lbs but I can sorta see a difference LOL

I can totally tell in your stomach!! You look great! 5 pounds lost is 100x better than 5 pounds gained! :smile:
  • whittrusty
    Options
    Okay, here are my before/midway photos. While I haven't lost much weight, I sure can tell a difference in inches!!

Snapshot_20110112_2-1.jpg

Holey moley girl!! Look at you! I can totally tell in your bottom, thighs and stomach!! Great job!
  • whittrusty
    Options
    Alright. I got my 4 mile run in yesterday in 49:20, with the first 21 minutes running straight, then run/walk combo the rest of the time. Tomorrow morning is my FIRST EVER 6 mile run!! I'm kinda nervous! Wish me luck!

Sometimes I wonder why I decided to do a 10K and then I remember that I need to prove to myself that I can do this. Something that used to seem unattainable is now within my reach! I need to show myself that I'm capable of anything if I put my mind to it!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    1/1/11
    th_199253_1837909358149_1552977280_1913176_5535533_n.jpg
    3/19/11
    th_093.jpg

1/1/11
    th_196545_1837905958064_1552977280_1913158_6828685_n.jpg
    3/19/11
    th_095.jpg
  • kaylenlawrence
    kaylenlawrence Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I am up 1.5 lbs this week:[
    THANKS TOM!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Amazing photos from all you that posted!! I can see a difference in every one of them!!! :drinker:
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Good morning Sunshine girls!!!! :flowerforyou:

I hope you all are having an awesome SPRING WEEKEND and were able to enjoy that beautiful FULL MOON!!! I hope you all were able to check it out!!?? It's the closest to the earth than it has been in 18 years! It was truly amazing and beautiful!!!! :love:

I just got my POLAR HRM and look forward to setting it up today and going for my 10 min. walk!!! :laugh: YES, I SAID 10 MIN WALK! :grumble: That's all the doctor will allow for now! However, I am excited to start getting out and doing some form of activity other than just cleaning!! :noway: I want to test out my RED HRM!!!!!! I guess it will be like driving a flashy red convertible!!!! LOL :bigsmile: The weather here in Fort Lauderdale, FL has been truly beautiful!!! The Spring is here and the HUMIDITY IS NOT!!! :glasses: So, I'm anxious to get out there and ENJOY!!!! :wink:

I want to thank everyone for posting your before/after pictures!!! I really enjoyed them. I will post mine just as soon as I can get someone to take the after pic's for me!!! Soon to follow!!! :wink: You can truly see the difference!!! You all have worked very hard to get where you are and I am so dang proud of each and every one of you!!! Be proud of yourselves and take this time to reflect on how much you have change both on the outside and the inside!!!!! :heart:

Have a fabulous weekend my "Sunshine Girls"!!!!!:drinker: (that's a water toast)
    :heart: Sabrina
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Let's see if this works... This is my progress from Jan to March 18. In that time, I did the 30 Day Shred, and lost about 9 lbs.

Edit: I can't get the images to show up. You can see them here:

http://s1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee462/Steph_135/S2S - Half Way Pics - Jan 1 - Mar 18 2011/

I'll also post them on my profile.

:happy:
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    1/1/11
    th_199253_1837909358149_1552977280_1913176_5535533_n.jpg
    3/19/11
    th_093.jpg

1/1/11
    th_196545_1837905958064_1552977280_1913158_6828685_n.jpg
    3/19/11
    th_095.jpg

You look fabulous!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Steph_135
    Options
    It's not a huge difference like some of you, but I'm totally proud that I can see the difference! :bigsmile: (Excuse the mess, that's my sister's side of the room. :tongue: )

4j66z4j

4uumt5k

4d783mj

Why isn't that working? Everything I learned in university has gone out the window. :laugh: Edit: GOT IT!!
  • BettyandVeronica
    BettyandVeronica Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Hi,How do I get added onto the Sunshine challenge board? It's so great to be at a plce where everyone has the same goal and desire as you.I am a stone and a half overweight and am desperate to do somethnig about it as summer is just around the corner (thank goodness)
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    The pictures look AWESOME guys!!!:flowerforyou: Good job!!! Kudos to all of you able to put it all out there. I am always in awe of the contestents on The Biggest Loser who put it all out there. I can't do it.:laugh: But for all you who can, more power to you.:wink: I think it is great! I did not have time to read the whole thread and see all of the pictures. I will do so later when I come back in.

I can see the difference for sure!! Keep up the good work! You all are rocking it!! I gained 2 pounds this week.:grumble: 6 pounds to go to get back to my ticker weights.

SW 364
    LW 350
    CW 352

12 pounds lost! 28 pounds to go!

The good thing about this week is, I am sticking to NO FAST FOODS and focusing on doing better on weekends also. Yesterday was not good and I am still struggling on weekends. Since I have only lost 12 pounds, not posting pictures since there is not much of a difference anyways because of my size. Hopefully at the end of challenge I will be down more and will gladly post pictures. I am doing the YO-YO again but I will get it together shortly. Sooner rather than later. I am not going to beat myself up about it because I will prevail, I just have to find my way as I have did so many times.

Congrats to losers!!:flowerforyou: Whooohoooo!!!! :bigsmile:

Good job maintainers!! You did something right!:bigsmile:

If you gained, that is OK 2. Just work harder this week and the key is not to give up! You can do it!!:drinker: Consistency not perfection!:smile: If we were perfect we would not be here.

Happy Sunday!:flowerforyou:
    [/quote]
  • TATennis
    TATennis Posts: 49
    Options
    I BELIEVE that eating right (healthy) ! Exercising Hard! THATS who TRULY WINS the race :drinker:

LOVE THIS JOURNEY!!!

903fgy.jpg
  • 2LiveAgain
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am the same this week, 338.6, I did it again I didn't exercise one Sunday thru Tues and on Wed. I was down to 337.2 and then exercised again on Wed. and Thurs. and this is my weight from Fri. I have just been still so busy and stressed I haven't been tracking anything on here and I forgot to weigh in Fri and yesterday! I don't know why I keep doing that I should exercise straight Fri thru Tues and then take a break Wed and Thurs, cuz when I lose it comes back when I start exercising again, does that make sense? lol. Anyways there's my weight, I'm the same

To everyone who posted pics-you all look fabulous! I can definitely see a difference in each and every one of you and it's truly inspiring!! Great job everyone!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I gotta get my picture taken today, even if I have to have my daughter take it. Everyone looks great. I'm so proud of you all ! I am so hoping to have a better week next week. I have already lost 2 of the 3 pounds that I gained by drinking water with every meal and eating at least 1 serving of fruits and vegetables with every meal. I hope to keep up this momentum into next week and see a good loss.