Here is what it looks like when you lose 1/3rd of your body

Options

Replies

• happybunnysbabe57
    happybunnysbabe57 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    good job on the weight loss and i kno hwat u mean bout pop when i tryed to diet before the only thing i did was cut out pop and i lost 14lbs but that was the only change so of coause i gained it all back. thats why i love this site cuz of people like u that show u can do it . also the tips people share and the calorie counter that way it doesnt come back this time. good luck on the rest of ur goal and again congrats u did awesome.
  • jessicalhall85
    Options
    that is awesome!!! you have done sooo great!!!!
  • mrshwallace
    mrshwallace Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This has truly made my morning, you look amazing!:love:
  • Losershawn
    Losershawn Posts: 152
    Options
    Wow, great job. I have 100lbs to lose and you're achievement is so encouraging.
  • NattyBo
    NattyBo Posts: 41
    Options
    Thanks all! Weighed in this morning, down 2 more lbs. One or two more weeks until the first digit of my weight is a 1 :)
  • pumpkin11
    pumpkin11 Posts: 24
    Options
    Holy cow, you have done an amazing job!!!! Well done :)) x
  • cjengel
    cjengel Posts: 21
    Options
    Aww! I'm so happy for you. Congratulations on your wonderful achievements! :)

Cheers to a healthy lifestyle!
  • tentenisaboss
    Options
    Wow. That is truly amazing. Congratulations!!
  • speednut
    speednut Posts: 82
    Options
    Great job! I also have a similar goal of losing 100 pounds. You inspire me!
  • SayLiLIG
    SayLiLIG Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    you look AWESOME!
  • janecl
    janecl Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look great! It is definately a milestone. Keep up the good work!
  • indycello
    indycello Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    awe! What a cutie! ;)

You look phenomenal! Congrats on your hard work!
  • marcy1960
    Options
    Thumps up to you for a job well done. Please continue on this new journey for all of those people like myself you needs inspiration.
  • MsScorpio67
    MsScorpio67 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look like your drowning in that shirt. You look great and very happy. Keep up the good work.
  • beanie1119
    beanie1119 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    First your whole post literaly brought a tear to my eye!!! It takes a lot of willpower to change your life and what you are so used to. I am someone that has been up and down in my weight for years and this year I hit my ultimate highest weight of 223 lbs. I was totally mortified that I weighed more than my boyfriend. I also knew it was time to get off my *kitten* and make a change in my life. Like you said in your bulletin, something clicked inside and I knew this time I would actually do what I needed to do and be successful doing it. Thanks for your inspiring message. I love reading things like that because it keeps me going even more, as well as the great support on this site! Keep up the great work you look absolutely WONDERFUL!!!
  • meganmorrison25
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations :)
  • Jessilynmorgan
    Jessilynmorgan Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    WOW congrats!
  • neverrgiveup
    Options
    Woaw thats so amazing thanks for sharing!! Its def motivating. Good luck with the last couple pounds!!
  • seadog1
    seadog1 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Great Job I know how difficult it is.
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    You look great. Congrats on a job well done and good luck with your continued weight loss journey. You are such an inspiration. Thanks for posting.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!