Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 2

Options
RachVR6
RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
GREAT job ladies! I put this up quick because I'm busy tonight. I'll update it in a little bit...

week01a.jpg
week01b.jpg
week01c.jpg
week01d.jpg

Replies

• CaraRadz
    CaraRadz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Great job, ladies!! Here's to another awesome week!!
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, the high numbers are OUT OF THIS WORLD! Haha.. great job everybody :)
  • Belle_Fille
    Belle_Fille Posts: 469
    Options
    what is this
  • DorothyNorrington
    DorothyNorrington Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Do I post my weigh-in from today in this reply? Or do I send it in a message to you Rach?? Sorry I am new at this. Also, I was on the list for last week, but not on this one.

Here is my weight for today. 241.1

Not to bad, a loss of 2.9 for the week.

Thanks,
    Dorothy
  • andreamichelle82
    andreamichelle82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Wow great job ladies!!!!
  • InnerPinup79
    Options
    AWESOME! JOB! I was up a lb....totally forgot to msg you but at the same time I was trying to forget about that lb! Xoxo
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!!! It's really inspiring to see all the losses!!! Keep up the great work! Hopefully I'll join you all with a loss next week! :happy:
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    That is so cool to see a total weight loss combined total of over 94lbs. It feels pretty awesome to be a little part of that. Thanks so much Rach for putting this together and putting out an open call a few weeks ago! :flowerforyou:
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Great Job Everyone!
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Great job Ladies. I foresee even more losses this coming week.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Do I post my weigh-in from today in this reply? Or do I send it in a message to you Rach?? Sorry I am new at this. Also, I was on the list for last week, but not on this one.

Here is my weight for today. 241.1

Not to bad, a loss of 2.9 for the week.

Thanks,
    Dorothy

Yea, you can message it to me, or post it in our thread, before Monday evenings. I'm going to update the chart in a little bit and it should show up by tomorrow morning.
  • sassy_2280
    Options
    Wow...great job everyone! Looking forward to another great week!
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    Awesome losses on there!
  • FrankyOsage
    FrankyOsage Posts: 275
    Options
    Oh wow. Our numbers totally exploded!

Goals:
    8 hours of sleep. EVERY NIGHT.
    Finish up week 3.5 of P90X. WOOO!
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    looking forward to this week! already off to a good start! I just got my pilates dvd in the mail today, so my goal for the week is to fit it into my workout schedule at least twice. good luck everyone!!
  • MightyMom4
    MightyMom4 Posts: 180
    Options
    Great Job Everyone! Some of the losses are pretty impressive...way to go girls!!!
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    Awesome job everyone!!!

My goal for this week is to get 210 min of exercise and/or burn 3500 calories. I have started interval training on the treadmill, and learned that I can run for at least 5 min straight! which totally freaked me out!! Right now, because of the interval training, I am working on getting my speed up - then later I will work on how long I am actually running for!
  • sray30
    sray30 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Goals for this week:

Get to Zumba and Pilates classes
    Finish my first week of P90x that I've been trying to complete for three weeks now@!$%$#$
    Watch my calories over the weekend. I seem to do really well until I get to Friday night and then I eat everything in sight.
  • Andy_Anne
    Andy_Anne Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Woo-Hoo! Great week!
  • SarahES
    SarahES Posts: 9
    Options
    Sorry I was missing last week, my start weight was 218 on March 14, and my weight today is 214.6, loss of 3.4