March 2011~No Late Night Snacking!

Options

Replies

• Matchamatcha
    Matchamatcha Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Today I've been bad and been snacking on olives and chocolate, but for most of this week apart from yesterday I've been really good! So me: 4 ~ LNS: 2.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Me: 13 ~ LNS: 6

LNS won tonight...
    Nice one Steph!
    Thanks!

jodilynn04... You should SLEEP earlier. I try to be in bed by 11pm, but it hasn't been happening lately.
  • Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    Options
    This is kind the middle of the month but I am going to join in. I certainly need this. I will start with last night.

ME~2
    LNS~1
  • bluemoonrise
    bluemoonrise Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    What a great idea! This is soo me this month. I have been trying to make healthy choices for a while and MFP has definitely added to my knowledge of nutrition. So March was good for me in the sense that I made an active effort to surround myself with healthier meal options and I spend time each night putting together my breakfast & lunch options for the next day.

Everything is fine until 7ish or until I come home, then i just binge on 100cal pacs and go over on everything. This helped me realized I'm not the only one, so I'm joining now...

thanks!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    16 me/3 LNS
    Due to Daylight Savings Time, we are eating a little later as we are more active as a family, but not snacking after dinner, so I'm taking it :)
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Me 6 LNS 0 This is a huge ordeal for me. A LIFETIME of night binging is prob responsible for all kinds of weight gain! I have decided to allow 1 serving of fruit if absolutely necessary but no more.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    17 me/3 LNS
  • emilyrosedye
    Options
    Happy monday guys! Had an up and down weekend - Friday good, saturday bad, sunday good! Which brings my total to
    Me10 / LNS 3
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    After a long inner debate, I decided to up my cut-off to 9:30 or maybe even 10 p.m. Very late, I know, but I seldom am asleep before midnight. The reason why I'm doing this is that I'd rather have one (cut-off) than none. I'd rather stick to the challenge, than giving it up this month. I know that the "older" at this will agree with me. Hope I'm not setting a bad example for the new members, though :P.

Glad to see this month's group so active. Summer's nearing and we all want to look good in dresses or tight jeans, right? :D Keep up the good work, ladies! :flowerforyou:
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 10 - LNS: 8
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Me: 13 ~ LNS: 7

I didn't wanna give LNS the point, since it was just fruit, but it was eaten an hour before bed. :grumble:

Good thinking dewdrop!! My cut off can be anywhere between 9 and 10, depending on when I plan to go to bed. No shame in that! Glad you're sticking to it!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Me: 12 ~ LNS: 8

Carmendu & bluemoonrise- Welcome! :flowerforyou:

Dew-I think it is a good idea to change your cut-off time if that works for you. You have been doing great!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    After a long inner debate, I decided to up my cut-off to 9:30 or maybe even 10 p.m. Very late, I know, but I seldom am asleep before midnight. The reason why I'm doing this is that I'd rather have one (cut-off) than none. I'd rather stick to the challenge, than giving it up this month. I know that the "older" at this will agree with me. Hope I'm not setting a bad example for the new members, though :P.

Glad to see this month's group so active. Summer's nearing and we all want to look good in dresses or tight jeans, right? :D Keep up the good work, ladies! :flowerforyou:

Being reasonable is definitely the key. Great job Dew. We need you and your encouragement, so whatever it takes for you to stick with us definitely works. :)
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    18 me/3 LNS
  • emilyrosedye
    Options
    Me 11: LNS:3
    I'm getting pretty good at resisting the LNS during the week now :)
  • l_aldridge
    Options
    LNS has always been my biggest downfall so this is a fantastic idea :bigsmile:
    I will make my cut off time 2030 and make a conscious decision to keep it up.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Me:12 ~ LNS: 9

OMG, I have to get this under control! I cant let LNS get in the double digits this month.

Welcome I_aldridge! :flowerforyou:
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 11 - LNS: 8

I did not even need the extension of the cut-off last night :wink:.
    Loveme, I agree with you on the double digits :smile:. Leaving aside that my math doesn't make sense, I'll aim for the same from now on. :wink:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    19 me/3 LNS
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Me: 15 ~ LNS: 7

2 good nights in a row! :smile:
    Me 11: LNS:3
    I'm getting pretty good at resisting the LNS during the week now :)
    Nice!! Good for you!

C'mon loveme!! It's almost the end of the month. Time for you to lead the way home!! :bigsmile: