March 2011~No Late Night Snacking!

Replies

• Matchamatcha
    Matchamatcha Posts: 158 Member
    Hi everyone,

Today I've been bad and been snacking on olives and chocolate, but for most of this week apart from yesterday I've been really good! So me: 4 ~ LNS: 2.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Me: 13 ~ LNS: 6

LNS won tonight...
    Nice one Steph!
    Thanks!

jodilynn04... You should SLEEP earlier. I try to be in bed by 11pm, but it hasn't been happening lately.
  • Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    This is kind the middle of the month but I am going to join in. I certainly need this. I will start with last night.

ME~2
    LNS~1
  • bluemoonrise
    bluemoonrise Posts: 42 Member
    What a great idea! This is soo me this month. I have been trying to make healthy choices for a while and MFP has definitely added to my knowledge of nutrition. So March was good for me in the sense that I made an active effort to surround myself with healthier meal options and I spend time each night putting together my breakfast & lunch options for the next day.

Everything is fine until 7ish or until I come home, then i just binge on 100cal pacs and go over on everything. This helped me realized I'm not the only one, so I'm joining now...

thanks!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    16 me/3 LNS
    Due to Daylight Savings Time, we are eating a little later as we are more active as a family, but not snacking after dinner, so I'm taking it :)
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 421 Member
    Me 6 LNS 0 This is a huge ordeal for me. A LIFETIME of night binging is prob responsible for all kinds of weight gain! I have decided to allow 1 serving of fruit if absolutely necessary but no more.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    17 me/3 LNS
  • Happy monday guys! Had an up and down weekend - Friday good, saturday bad, sunday good! Which brings my total to
    Me10 / LNS 3
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    After a long inner debate, I decided to up my cut-off to 9:30 or maybe even 10 p.m. Very late, I know, but I seldom am asleep before midnight. The reason why I'm doing this is that I'd rather have one (cut-off) than none. I'd rather stick to the challenge, than giving it up this month. I know that the "older" at this will agree with me. Hope I'm not setting a bad example for the new members, though :P.

Glad to see this month's group so active. Summer's nearing and we all want to look good in dresses or tight jeans, right? :D Keep up the good work, ladies! :flowerforyou:
  • dewdrop
    Me: 10 - LNS: 8
  • Steph_135
    Me: 13 ~ LNS: 7

I didn't wanna give LNS the point, since it was just fruit, but it was eaten an hour before bed. :grumble:

Good thinking dewdrop!! My cut off can be anywhere between 9 and 10, depending on when I plan to go to bed. No shame in that! Glad you're sticking to it!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Me: 12 ~ LNS: 8

Carmendu & bluemoonrise- Welcome! :flowerforyou:

Dew-I think it is a good idea to change your cut-off time if that works for you. You have been doing great!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    After a long inner debate, I decided to up my cut-off to 9:30 or maybe even 10 p.m. Very late, I know, but I seldom am asleep before midnight. The reason why I'm doing this is that I'd rather have one (cut-off) than none. I'd rather stick to the challenge, than giving it up this month. I know that the "older" at this will agree with me. Hope I'm not setting a bad example for the new members, though :P.

Glad to see this month's group so active. Summer's nearing and we all want to look good in dresses or tight jeans, right? :D Keep up the good work, ladies! :flowerforyou:

Being reasonable is definitely the key. Great job Dew. We need you and your encouragement, so whatever it takes for you to stick with us definitely works. :)
  • lulabellewoowoo
    18 me/3 LNS
  • Me 11: LNS:3
    I'm getting pretty good at resisting the LNS during the week now :)
  • LNS has always been my biggest downfall so this is a fantastic idea :bigsmile:
    I will make my cut off time 2030 and make a conscious decision to keep it up.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Me:12 ~ LNS: 9

OMG, I have to get this under control! I cant let LNS get in the double digits this month.

Welcome I_aldridge! :flowerforyou:
  • dewdrop
    Me: 11 - LNS: 8

I did not even need the extension of the cut-off last night :wink:.
    Loveme, I agree with you on the double digits :smile:. Leaving aside that my math doesn't make sense, I'll aim for the same from now on. :wink:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    19 me/3 LNS
  • Steph_135
    Me: 15 ~ LNS: 7

2 good nights in a row! :smile:
    Me 11: LNS:3
    I'm getting pretty good at resisting the LNS during the week now :)
    Nice!! Good for you!

C'mon loveme!! It's almost the end of the month. Time for you to lead the way home!! :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.