A CHALLENGE FOR BINGERS

Replies

• I was bad this weekend. :cry: Pizza on Friday, Taco Bell on Saturday, drinks tonight... I havn't logged my calories since Friday. I fell off the wagon big time! I helped my parents move this weekend (oy vey) and I guess I used the stress as an excuse to binge.
  • wanderinglight - way to go on a full week!

s - no worries, youll be back on track in no time.

i had a really bad weekend for bingeing. i am back at day 1. it is so frustrating!!! i was sick and felt so lonely and sad that i just ate what i could - not even junk food - to "fill" this hole inside of me. i knew better but i did it anyway. i am very, very disappointed in myself. i can do better!

ok so this is day 1 of 7. i can do this! good luck all!!
  • kels0724
    kels0724 Posts: 136
    So, my mom came to visit this weekend and I didn't eat horribly but I know it wasn't that great! this continued today too- i don't know what my problem was because I planned to get right back on track and even wrote down the food I was going to eat, I just had no modivaiton for anything! So, I am starting new right now! gettin up to workout tomorrow and going to have a good, modivated day in food, exercise and studying! good luck all :)
  • dancer33
    dancer33 Posts: 114 Member
    hey all!!! sorry I've been kinda MIA the last week or so....it's been a VERY stressful time and i'm just now feeling like I'm in control again! So i AM alive:smile: Today was day 3 for me....hope everyone's doing well!!
  • Ah, the end of day 1! Its nice to be back on track! :wink:
  • kels0724
    Day one. i did alright, but not the best. I have not been feeling like myself lately and have not had much energy at all during workouts or throughout the day. i might be fighting something off, but i just feel crappy...i hate it!

hope everyone is have a good week
  • dancer33
    dancer33 Posts: 114 Member
    hang in there kels! take care of yourself so you can regain some strength:smile:

day four!

ps i discovered a realllly good evening snack that fills me up enough to kick away my night time cravings! quaker caramel corn rice cakes with a small amount of reduced fat peanut butter spread on top! I had two of them with some green tea tonight and loved it! 200 calories total!
  • mamakitty
    mamakitty Posts: 249
    Day 4 for not going over my calories!
    Day 9 of no peanut butter, one of my biggest weaknesses.

Have a great day!
  • kels0724
    thanks dancer! and thanks for the good snack idea!

i had a bit of trouble tonight but i got it under control before it got too out of hand and stayed with in my calories~ so it was day 2. However, i have not done awesome in about a week so i am hoping to have a GREAT day here soon! good luck all
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Made it to Day 9, but back to Day 1 today.

Seems to be a pattern here. I started eating warm chocolate chip cookies and just couldn't stop. It was the same old "I already messed up, so I might as well mess up even more."
  • I'm up to day 3! WL, I totally know what you mean. When I mess up (usually on Friday or Saturday) I just give up, and don't even put out an effort to reign myself in. That's what happend to me last weekend. But, the good thing is that eventually I come to my senses and get back on track.

You will be back on track tomorrow!
  • kels0724
    Day 3 and it went really well! i had a great workout and made great eating choices! i still have calories left over and have my snack for later planned~ no binging in my future :) happy friday tomorrow!!
  • end of day 5!! this is my longest so far!!!! yay! and i finally gave in and bought a gym card. i absolutely LOVE the gym but am a broke student so i was trying to hold out as long as the weather and light did up here near the arctic circle. the darkness is beginning to set in so my 530 a.m. runs were getting difficult. i am SO HAPPY to have a gym to go to every day now. woo hoo!! :smokin:

good luck everyone on the weekend!! we can totally do this!
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    end of day 5!! this is my longest so far!!!! yay! and i finally gave in and bought a gym card. i absolutely LOVE the gym but am a broke student so i was trying to hold out as long as the weather and light did up here near the arctic circle. the darkness is beginning to set in so my 530 a.m. runs were getting difficult. i am SO HAPPY to have a gym to go to every day now. woo hoo!! :smokin:

good luck everyone on the weekend!! we can totally do this!

Congrats on getting the gym card! I definitely need a gym so that I feel like if I dont' work out every day Im not getting my money's worth! It's a big incentive for me.

Today is Day 3, feeling good.
  • JohnnyP
    JohnnyP Posts: 26
    Hello all! I really thought I would post more frequently than this! :blushing: Today is day 13...I can't believe it. The accountability this site provides is amazing. :flowerforyou: I never thought keeping a food diary would help this much. :wink: To see those calories and fat grams is powerful!! :bigsmile:

Here's to marching on :drinker: :drinker: !

95512.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
  • kels0724
    Day 4 done...had some trouble this afternoon but i went and worked out and have had a great evening! Have a great weekend everyone!
  • BLammi
    BLammi Posts: 34
    Hi there,
    Do you mind a new member? I thought I was the only one with the 'binging' thing holding me back. It's always in secret . . . and would be very embarrassing if anyone knew/saw what I ate. I find driving the worst . .

Anyways, if you don't mind me joining, I'm planning for tomorrow to be my Day One.
  • kels0724
    Come on board! this helps so much, though we all fall off now and again! We all know about the embarassing side of it~ you are not alone and i hope this message board helps! Good luck!
  • HI I was looking at your weight ticker way to go. I weigh 240 and I always give up after about 15lbs. any advice, and how did u do it and how long has it taken u. Thanks!!!!
  • sumer_13
    sumer_13 Posts: 81 Member
    I everyone. Im new and hope it is not to late to join the challenge.This is a amazing site..

LInda:smile:
This discussion has been closed.