anyone else just starting JM 30 day shred?

Options

Replies

• KathyStraw
    KathyStraw Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this Saturday :)
  • healthyandthin
    healthyandthin Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I started tonight and I already feel a difference in my arms thanks to the weights.
  • missbeezy
    missbeezy Posts: 198
    Options
    I am on day 4!
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I just completed Day 6 Level 1 of this.

I feel like im ready to go up a level now but will do 10 days of Level 1 to make sure im ok.

I burn 182 off doing level 1 for 20 mins according to my HRM. I also ran for 50 mins before I did the 30DS.

It's not enough for me to just do the 30 DS i have to add in extra cardio so im burning more each day.

I hope to be able to keep it going for the 30 days though.

Well done everyone!!
  • mindy71183
    Options
    Today was Day 4 of Level 1 for me. It is also my weigh in day. I was disappointed when I got on the scale and saw that I gained .4 pounds. I think I am losing inches though, my pants seem looser. Along with the 30DS I am doing either an Insane Fitness or Bootcamp class at the gym or somet other kind of cardio 6 days a week. I am hoping to see the scale start moving soon!
  • sheenmarie3
    sheenmarie3 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 3 Level 1 today. Good job everyone!!! :)
  • wishn2binAZ
    wishn2binAZ Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I started this week and got in 3 days in a row....couldn't walk well the 2nd day, but 3rd day was better. Since I wasn't feeling well yesterday I decided to sleep in a little today and skip the shred, but will do my normal 2miles on the treadmill. I've noticed that I'm feeling better and I've lost an inch in my thighs and almost an inch in my waist. Back to the Shred tomorrow!!:smile:
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Today was day 3 for me, and I really struggled through it. Honestly, I think it felt harder today than days 1 and 2. I'm not sure why. I did manage two knee push ups though. Small things here.:tongue:
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Day 2 level 1. I was feeling sore from yesterday. At one point I thought I could not continue. But glad that I did it. Feel good now!
  • mewilbourne
    Options
    I started it on Monday. So Monday night I was sore and upset because I couldnt figure out how many calories I burned. So I went to Taget and got a HRM. So on Tuesday I did it again and this time with my HRM. I was still very sore Tuesday night. Wednesday morning, no sooner did my feet hit the floor I was already telling myself I did NOT want to do it. But I ended up doing it and not only did I do the 30 DS but I also did the 30 Day Jump Start. :) To my surpirse, last night I was no where near as sore as I was the nights before!!
    The only part I have problems with is the push ups. So instead of getting on the floor and doing the knee push ups. I do my push ups on the stairs.
  • amazingmummy
    Options
    Yes, I have been wondering whether to do day 3 tomorrow. Or have a days break to give my body to recover. I was planning to do it every day. I will see how sore I feel tomorrow.
  • chicalatte
    chicalatte Posts: 174
    Options
    i just started level three but go ahead and add me

How's level 3 treating you? I still have 5 days of Level 2 to go! =/
  • _mglo_
    _mglo_ Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    just literally finished my first work out - i'm adding you!!!
  • chicalatte
    Options
    Hi everyone! I started the 30 day shred today!! I started on level one and did not feel like I had really gotten a hard mean workout(if that makes any sense) I was wondering if I should do it twice a day?? what do u guys think? I only burned 166 calories (using HRM) and I usually burn 500 calories in a good workout!

Thats what I felt the first day~ I was like wtf this is sooo easy! LOL next day was a whole diff story!
  • amazingmummy
    Options
    Hi everyone! I started the 30 day shred today!! I started on level one and did not feel like I had really gotten a hard mean workout(if that makes any sense) I was wondering if I should do it twice a day?? what do u guys think? I only burned 166 calories (using HRM) and I usually burn 500 calories in a good workout!

Thats what I felt the first day~ I was like wtf this is sooo easy! LOL next day was a whole diff story!

So did you do level 1 every day then or take a break?
  • chicalatte
    Options

So did you do level 1 every day then or take a break?

I've done the shred every day since 3/9, except for yesterday because I was ill. So I did Level 2 and 1 today to make up yesterday's lack of.

The first 6 days KILLED my thighs so bad! But I pushed through. I really don't like Level 2 because it is significantly harder but I haven't stopped yet haha.
  • amazingmummy
    Options
    Thanks. I think I will try and do it every day too.

Wow, both levels together. That is great. I too am dreaming of the day when I will be fit enough to do all levels in a go.
  • aisenbart
    aisenbart Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 4 of Level 1. After the second day, I thought I was going to die. I almost needed help sitting down and getting up out of a chair because my legs were so sore. After working out last night, my whole body felt better, and I woke up this morning feeling great. Just finished my workout for today, and I finally feel like things are getting easier, especially pushups. I'm not really seeing any results yet, but I'm feeling better, and I'm proud of myself for sticking with it this far! We'll see what these next few days bring! Good luck everyone!
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 4 of Level 1. After the second day, I thought I was going to die. I almost needed help sitting down and getting up out of a chair because my legs were so sore. After working out last night, my whole body felt better, and I woke up this morning feeling great. Just finished my workout for today, and I finally feel like things are getting easier, especially pushups. I'm not really seeing any results yet, but I'm feeling better, and I'm proud of myself for sticking with it this far! We'll see what these next few days bring! Good luck everyone!

I did day 2 this morning, not looking forward to tomorrow. My thighs are killing me! But I'm not quitting! Lol
  • Picky_nikki
    Picky_nikki Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I did Day 3 today... It was A LOT easier than previous days!! Now that I know the routine, I can put other music on in the background which is nice!

Second set of pushups still burn, but got through them!