trying to get out of the 170's...anyone else?

Options

Replies

• purplespeckle
    Options
    I started at 177, and have made it down to 173.2. I am so excited to hit 169, it is my new goal. I can't wait till I see the 170's disappear on my scale! I also weigh everyday, but if it fluctuates within one pound I don't sweat it. I know as long as I am working hard, and making healthy choices, I know I will reach my goals.

Great job!!!! You are so close!!!
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    I started at 177, and have made it down to 173.2. I am so excited to hit 169, it is my new goal. I can't wait till I see the 170's disappear on my scale! I also weigh everyday, but if it fluctuates within one pound I don't sweat it. I know as long as I am working hard, and making healthy choices, I know I will reach my goals.

Great job!!!! You are so close!!!

/edit Oops duplicate post...
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    171 today, only two more pounds!
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    171 today, only two more pounds!

Wow That's great

- Update Right now my 1 mile averages to around 16-17 minutes I am signing up for a 2 mile walk/run on April 9th I'm nervous 1 mile is hard enough for me and I gotta do TWO?! I am excited though! I hope to also be in the 160's by then but I doubt that happening It's 3 weeks and 6 days away... do you think that's possible? I haven't weighed lately but last time I weighed I was at 176 :/
  • spammyanna
    Options
    If you can lose 2lbs a weeks you should be able to be at least 170 if not less by then. And don't worry, you can do two miles. Just keep telling yourself you can, and you will. When I work out, I like to listen to music and measure how much time I have left in songs. It makes it mush easier to think I only have 3 songs left instead of 12 minutes. So instead of thinking you have two miles, tell yourself you ONLY have so much left. Good luck!
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    If you can lose 2lbs a weeks you should be able to be at least 170 if not less by then. And don't worry, you can do two miles. Just keep telling yourself you can, and you will. When I work out, I like to listen to music and measure how much time I have left in songs. It makes it mush easier to think I only have 3 songs left instead of 12 minutes. So instead of thinking you have two miles, tell yourself you ONLY have so much left. Good luck!

Thanks for the advice!!!! :)
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    174.8 :)
  • kumamushi
    kumamushi Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you're making progress!!
  • spammyanna
    Options
    Still 171, would like to see the numbers move. :(
  • purplespeckle
    Options

Thanks How are you doing?
  • purplespeckle
    Options

Oops double post
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    Still 171, would like to see the numbers move. :(

You can do it You are soooo close I know it's hard but just review what you do daily (exercise, food, etc) From anothers perspective is there anything you can do better? If so, do it ! :D
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    Anyone else out of the 170's yet?

Last time I weighed I was at 174.8
  • sassyg
    sassyg Posts: 393
    Options
    I weigh on Saturday - I'm hoping for about a 500g loss this month so be about 172 1/2
  • spammyanna
    Options
    Still at 171...but I'm fairly sure I have lost a bit around the tummy and building muscle in my legs, so I'm not complaining too much.:wink:
  • Tiffany220
    Options
    Yup...I'm with ya! Was at 179.2 last August.....lost 21lbs for a November cruise and was at 158. Flashforward 4 months and I'm right back up at 173.2! I lost all my weight keeping up with this website last time so I'm going to do it again!! I'd love to keep posting with you....my goal is 145lbs by the 4th of July! Good luck to you, lets kick the 170's in the butt!!
  • spammyanna
    Options
    170.6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Tiffany220
    Options
    170.8!!!! So close!
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    You two are inspirations!! SOOOO close to the 160's!!!
  • sassyg
    sassyg Posts: 393
    Options
    Holy crap.... 168.7!