flabby tummy pics - lol

Options
124»

Replies

• Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing what you've been doing. I like what you said about commitment and persistence! Awesome work. :)
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Well Yay! for posting, and yay for how good you look already! Nice Job!

I too LOVE these success stories, they really keep me going.
  • JENIFER_AZ
    JENIFER_AZ Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You can see a big difference. Great job!
  • Blondie1984
    Blondie1984 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    congratulations you have so much to be proud about, looking great
  • wjprice01
    wjprice01 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You inspire me!!!! I had two c-secs, appendectomy, and gall bladder surgery, so my belly is hidious. You can really tell a differrence in your belly. You are doing great. Thanks for sharing I am sure it was hard. Just know a lot of us are in the same boat. Congrats to you:flowerforyou:
  • pinkiekat
    pinkiekat Posts: 39
    Options
    Thanks for posting your tummy pics and telling how you did it. It's great to see that one can really lose the "c-section" tummy.
  • feelsgood
    Options
    Thanks for the pics. Today is my first day. I got the ap in my phone 2 months ago but didn't really commit. Being in the website and seeing before and after pics is so inspiring. Seeing your results has motivated me to get started. What kind of workout are you doing?
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    WOW!! what a difference that is amazing keep it up!!!

(this means I can have hope too that my stomach after 2 c sections might actually be able to tone up and what not!)

what kind of ab exercizes are you doing??
  • wagn27
    wagn27 Posts: 65
    Options
    The scar is so much less noticeble now. You look great.
  • ChristineMiller2
    Options
    great job quite a change!
  • erinnmcpherson
    Options
    fantastic job!!!!!!! Don't you just feel super skinny now, even though you may not be at your goal weight yet?? I've lost 7 lbs and already my tummy is flatter too and I walk around like I'm a teenager again lol. Thanks MFP.... Keep it up girl!
  • boobee32
    boobee32 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    WOW....you have made amazing progress in only a month!!!!
  • Minnaloushe
    Minnaloushe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've had 3 c-sections so I know where you're coming from. Keep at it! You're on the right track!!
  • memekinz
    memekinz Posts: 6
    Options
    OMG!! You look great!! I had 3 back-to-back c-sections so you wanna talk about "flabby". LOL You have given me hope honey!
  • futurehottie2011
    Options
    wow, awesome job, ur gonna turn that belly into a nice set of abs before ya know it! congrats!
  • samfordbelle
    samfordbelle Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you shared this. After 2 kids (the youngest of whom was just under 10lbs at birth), my tummy looks a lot like your before shot. You have given me hope that it CAN get better! I honestly wondered how much it could possibly changed after being so stretched. Congrats to you!! What a big difference.

I want to echo this! My belly fat does NOT help the hanging stuff that is there from carrying my 9lb 2oz daughter. It's great to see what kind of improvement can come from being dedicated to getting our bodies back to somewhat what they used to be (they'll never be 100% the same, thanks to the pregnancy process :wink:)!!

Thank you for sharing and good job! Keep up the good work!
  • AbiNichole
    AbiNichole Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You go girl! Keep up the great work!:happy:
  • ohcaptain
    ohcaptain Posts: 25
    Options
    This post is really inspiring. Look how much you've lost! I can't wait to post my one-month pics. Hopefully I can be as proud as you must be now! :]
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!