Tell Me Something Surprising About Yourself

Options

Replies

• annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    My eyes change color depending on my mood

Mine used to be mostly blue, and now they're mostly green. But they turn blue when I'm feeling down(Gee...you don't think I had depression issues in highschool do ya?!?!)
  • allystone
    allystone Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I have "your name" tattoed on my butt.
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    My daughter is training for the 2012 Olympics and I can tie a cherry stem with my tongue
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I think that sourdough toast is one of the greatest foods known to man.
  • caradon
    caradon Posts: 14
    Options
    Even though I am super fat now, I was offered a modeling contract when I was 19.
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    I can put my entire fist in my mouth... yeah... dont say anything.... I save it as my "party trick"
    i just fainted
  • Ntdrkyet
    Ntdrkyet Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am a full time single Mom to 2 kids (8 and 5), work fulltime (sometimes more) as a CNA at a hospital, took 3 college classes last semester working towards my nursing degree and got 3 "A's" :)
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    What an interesting group of people. MORE!
  • mynameisdumbnuts
    Options
    I have interviewed Robert Ballard, the guy who discovered the wreck of the Titanic.
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    OK, these are so interesting but I can't come up with a darn thing for myself.
  • Heather75
    Options
    Rubie, just tell us something we don't know. We want to be surprised.
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    OK, found one. So I've had two kids, both via c-section and I'm 29 years-old and have never, not once, had a pap smear. It scares me to death.
  • nikki91950
    nikki91950 Posts: 647
    Options
    I've never had the chicken pox or the flu, and I've never broken a bone.
  • Ntdrkyet
    Ntdrkyet Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have been to over 30 Bob Dylan concerts......
  • princessmedic
    Options
    I have been a paramedic for 16 years...once during a boat rescue I fell in the lake! And once during a mountain rescue I had to ride a horse and had never riden before, and screamed the whole way.
  • Brucifer55
    Options
    "I can put my entire fist in my mouth".....Odd, I seem to put my foot in my mouth several times a day.

I've been to Jamaica about 8-10 times, and I have NEVER done any type of illegal recreational drugs
    EVER in my life. But as my friends float pass customs high as a kite, I was always the one they pulled
    aside for a complete luggage search and pat down. And this happened EVERY TIME!!!
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    These are great!

Ok, I also scuba dive, but play the French horn and piano and I sing.

I sang background vocals for Shania Twain in "God Bless the Child"
  • Heather75
    Options
    OK, found one. So I've had two kids, both via c-section and I'm 29 years-old and have never, not once, had a pap smear. It scares me to death.

You have had 2 kids and are afraid of a little pap smear? They aren't so bad. Just make sure the doctor runs the speculum under warm water first. Cervical cancer is scarier, so please schedule one.
  • Angielova
    Angielova Posts: 23
    Options
    I am a severe emotional eater!