Tell Me Something Surprising About Yourself

Options

Replies

• randyv99
    randyv99 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I occasionally monitor the length of my member as I gain and/or lose weight.
  • HeidiM78
    HeidiM78 Posts: 58
    Options
    I haven't drunk a Coca Cola since 1992.
    It makes my teeth feel "furry"
  • stred321
    stred321 Posts: 48
    Options
    I can put my fist in my mouth too!!! Its my party trick too!!!!
  • jazzmensa
    Options
    I've seen the Loch Ness Monster
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I secretly want to be a hip hop dancer...
  • VegGrrl
    VegGrrl Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    This Jersey girl moved from NYC to Wyoming, married a working cowboy, and spent 10 years living on cattle ranches in the boonies. And now we're both vegan!
  • jodie1306
    jodie1306 Posts: 43
    Options
    This is an awesome awesome post & I love every bit of it. I have nothing as interesting as most of you guys but here goes:

- I love love love movie popcorn. I eat the biggest box of it all by myself everytime.
    - I love people watching. People are fascinating, some are scary but most are fascinating.
    - I spend my life trying to positively encourage people because there is too much yuck in people's lives so if I can bring a little joy & make them smile, then my job here is done :-)
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I am in the third year of an honours degree at university and have no career aspirations. i want to be a wife and i want to be a mother.....but i really really really don't want a career!
  • stacimusmax
    stacimusmax Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I won and "Honorable Mention" and lots of goodies from the National Parks Foundation for a picture that I took of a moose drinking water :)
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I don't have a tailbone.

:grumble:
  • HollyRutledge
    HollyRutledge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I am an Embalmer/Funeral Director:noway: ....and I am double jointed!:huh:
  • denimandroses
    Options
    Through family tree research, I've learned I'm a descendant of Peter Gunnarson Rambo. Does that last name sound familiar? Well here's a little more information as to why it may:

"Peter Gunnarsson Rambo (1612–1698) was a Swedish immigrant to New Sweden who lived as a farmer and served as a justice on the Governor's Council. He brought seeds to the new world including a variety of apple which became known as the Rambo apple.[1] Rambo's Rock along the Schuylkill River is named for his family.[2]" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Gunnarsson_Rambo)

So what's that got to do with anything? Well, here's the rest of the story.... :wink:

"A couple of centuries later in America, the scriptwriter of the movie Rambo was trying to come up with a last name to his character. His wife walks in the door with apples and a bottle of cider made of Rambo apples." (http://albaal.blogspot.com/2007/05/rambo-apples-sweden.html)

The rest, as they say, is history.... :tongue:
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I have a random phobia of Whales (yes the big ones that life in the sea)

If one comes up on a wildlife programme i have to turn it off or else i feel giddy and faint.
  • LiL_MisS_C
    LiL_MisS_C Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I have "your name" tattoed on my butt.

Haha, that's amazing!!!! lol
  • mollymoo89
    mollymoo89 Posts: 202
    Options
    I'm one of the smallest babies born in the Philippines (Clarke Air Base). I was born three months early and weighed 1 pound 9 ounces.
  • xerinx2011
    xerinx2011 Posts: 222
    Options
    I swear too much
    I havent had my natural colour hair since i was 13
    I have 7 tattoos and 4 piercings (used to be 9!)
    I can put my legs behind my head
    I have a fear of birds and things that fly around my head
    I was married at 20 but divorced at 22
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I didnt learn how to drive till I was 33.
    I also have a huge fear of people touching my neck it freaks me out
    I have had a loaded gun put to my head by gangbangers that hadnt slept in 3 days
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I have a random phobia of Whales (yes the big ones that live* in the sea)

If one comes up on a wildlife programme i have to turn it off or else i feel giddy and faint.

* i meant live - sorry can't spell
    001971 Posts: 22
    Options
    I've ran 4 marathons
    I am TERRIFIED of frogs.
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I have a random phobia of Whales (yes the big ones that life in the sea)

on random phobias - i have a fear of wind turbines(irrational fear). i dont knwo why...they just look so sinister!!

Im scared of baloons too. one burst in my eye, it blurred my vision and it hurt (rational fear)

I also feel uncomfortable seeing scorpians on the tv...