Summer Crunch Time Challenge

Options

Replies

• Jamiebee24
    Jamiebee24 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Well, this time the batteries are actually dead and seem to have no more juice left. Won't be weighing in until I remember to get new ones so for now I'm sticking with my current weight of 156.6
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options
    Hello my lovelies!

I just got back from holiday and I stepped on the scale yesterday afternoon and it seems I might have been able to maintain this week! I'm very excited about that as I've never been able to maintain on holiday! But I've got TOM so will wait a few days to see what my weight balances out at - so won't be weighing in this week but will definitely post next Sunday.

I have to say, I did miss you all! It's so tough not to have MFP access for a week and so easy to fall back into old habits. Luckily the 6 hours of skiing each day made up for some bad choices.

Glad to be back into my routine now though! Now off for a run...

See ya and good luck for this week xx
  • Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Congrats ladies and this weeks winner is Kendra !!!!!

:flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :drinker: ~C~O~N~G~R~A~T~S ~~ ~K~E~N~D~R~A :drinker: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

Kendra .........CW 181.0lbs and CW bmi is 28.3!:flowerforyou:
    height 5' 7"
    Kendra you lost .50 bmi this week! Your bmi was 28.8 at 183.8
    You lost 2.8lbs this week !!!! Super job. !!!!

Mandie you came in at 2nd place with a bmi loss of .20!:flowerforyou:
    Mandie...... CW 163.4lbs and CWbmis is 24.0!
    height 5' 9.25"
    You lost 2 lbs this week !!!! Super Job also !!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

You ladies where the only one that weighed in this week. ( I had a small gain) you women really brought it this week and rocked it! great job. You guys did awesome !!!! Congrats Kendra on your win this week. Good job.

It sounds like a lote of us are getting burned out on weighting in every week. I think that we sould do our next weight in and measure in one month from now. What do you all think. I know I'm getting burned out on weighing in every week and not be happy with my lb loss. Maybe if we took our measurement monthly we would not be so burned out. Let me know what you all think. p.s there are only 95 more days left!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    So the next weigh-in & measurement post will be April 17th?
    I guess that's fine with me. I like to hold myself accountable to other people and have a place to post some thoughts about the week and whatnot, but I'm in 2 other challenges right now, so I guess I can post there :ohwell: I hope that everyone has a great next month!!! :happy:
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I also like having people to be accountable to as well, whoever that may be. I will continue to weight myself every week either way.
  • PercyPig
    Options
    Congrats Kendra and Mandie! You girls are on a roll!! I like weighing in on this thread as well so I'd like to keep weighing in every week. Alyshe, if you find it too difficult to keep posting the results every week I'd quite happily help out! Or maybe we can have a rota :-)
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    Afternoon Ladies!
    I know I missed Sunday's weigh-in, but personally I like weighing in weekly and only measurement once a month. For me, my actual weigh in date is on Friday so I always have to come back to and post. I was out of town on Sunday, I attended my trainers Body building contest and then went out with my hubby immediately when I returned home. My time with him is getting short and today is his duty day. Man, sometimes I just want to kidnap him but I know it would not be good.

Great job Kendra and Mandie!
  • Alyshe
    Options
    We'll keep posting each week then :-D I'm glad to know that you are not getting burnded out on it. What if we take turns posting the info and winner and info each week?
  • Ding724
    Options
    I'm sure we can rotate & keep up with anyone that checks in for the week! :happy: I'm glad some of us will still be checking in, even though my scale doesn't like to move as quickly as I'd like :laugh:

Also, I did my measurements again the other day & my body fat has gone from 40% last July to 25.5% :happy:
  • kendradl
    Options
    I think taking turns to post our weekly info is a great idea.

Congrats Mandie on your body fat % loss, that is awesome!!!

Thanx to everyone for the congrats, still hoping I can maintain that for this week :smile:
  • teetee1281
    Options
    Mandie: WAY TO GO!!!

I recently bought a fitbit, it is really cool to know exactly how many calories I am burning daily, it allows me to tailor my food to what I'm bearing. I am also trying a lot harder to keep my deficit in the 500-700 range daily.

Yesteray, I was complimented on how good my BP was, then she was even happier to know that my test are steady. It really feels good to know that all my hardwork is really paying off not only on the scale but internally with my health too! It is such a wonderful feeling!
  • Alyshe
    Options
    Mandi that is awesome!!! Congrats! You have come a long way. :-)

Tiffany I know what you mean about keeping a 500 -700 calorie diff. I need to do the same thing. You can do it !!!

How do you guys want to take turns for makeing the chart. Do you want to go alphabetically?
  • teetee1281
    Options
    Good Morning!

I'm so excited, I weighed in at 147! That is the lowest that I have been since I returned to the states. I feel like I once again have control of this even now that I am home with my husband.

Alyshe, your right, I think that is why I'm finally stopping the tiptoe dance back and forth and finally had an actual lose on the scale. Now, what can I do to decrease my BF? I guess, I will still be lifting weights. :smile:
  • breannk
    breannk Posts: 92
    Options
    HEY! just wanted to check in with everyone and let you all know that im still here :) even though i wont be weighing in for another month. You all have been doing AMAZING!! :D i've been soo busy lately i havent been logging very much but im making it a priority now and I've been doing 30 day shred and i also have been going out to eat less (me and my roomie promised each other we wont go out to eat again until her birthday which is April 26th :)) i hoping to have a big number when i finally weigh in :)
  • Ding724
    Options
    Current Weight: 160.8 :happy:
    I am SUPER happy with that weigh in. I ate well all week but only made it to the gym 3 times because of so much stuff going on, so I think my body must have needed a bit of a break!
  • Alyshe
    Options
    Weighed in I'm so not faken happy. 159. I'm not even going to go into details. All I have to say is high stress and chocolate and pizza. Now I can say salad salad salad. I'm not going to stress eat anymore its devastating me and only causing more stress. Should've got drunk friday. Not like it would have made a difference right. lol
  • PercyPig
    Options
    Hey everyone! Congrats everyone on checking in! Sorry, no internet at home at the moment so couldn't post my weight yesterday. Weighed in at 78.8 (173.7) - tiny tiny gain compared to two weeks ago but I'm not too worried about it. I've started a very strict diet now though as the beach is only 28 days away - eeeeekk!
  • PercyPig
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: CONGRATULATIONS MANDIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Here's this week's scoreboard:

1. Mandie with a loss of 2.6 pounds or 1.59%
    2. Tiffany with a loss of 1.4 pounds or 0.94%
    3. Joni with a gain of 0.2 pounds or 0.12%
    4. Alyshe with a gain of 2.8 pounds or 1.79%

Congratulations to everyone for checking in, even if you're not currently posting weight or if you gained this week. Life comes with ups and downs and it sometimes just overrules our good intentions... it happens! But don't give up - it will all be worth it in the end!
  • kendradl
    Options
    My weigh in is 181.4, slightly up from last week but nothing I can't handle. Was busy yesterday all day and didn't have the time to get in here and post my weight.
  • Alyshe
    Options
    CONGRATS MANDIE !!!!

Good job team :-) We rock !!!

I'm going to work my heardest this week. Cant wait to work out in a bit !!! I was invited to a fancy dance ("prom" for people around my age !!!) I'm stoked. Its on the 28 of next month. I want to see how much I can lose. That means no more gain for me. I hope. :-)