Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 2

Options

Replies

• khaleesinoodlebelly
    khaleesinoodlebelly Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    262.6. This cannot get worse. Well it could (TOM is expected) but I am going to actually stay with in my calories today and then hopefully the rest of the week won't seem so daunting. Having major bingeing issues. Seeing head Dr today.

Goals this week:

+ Stay within 1400 calories a day
    +be nice to me, stop thinking mean hurtful things.
    + get to the gym 3 times by the end of the month so can get my discount.
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    khaleesinoodlebelly Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    262.6. This cannot get worse. Well it could (TOM is expected) but I am going to actually stay with in my calories today and then hopefully the rest of the week won't seem so daunting. Having major bingeing issues. Seeing head Dr today.

Goals this week:

+ Stay within 1400 calories a day
    +be nice to me, stop thinking mean hurtful things.
    + get to the gym 3 times by the end of the month so can get my discount.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Great job, ladies!!
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies,

I am such a slacker this morning! I didn't jump on the scale this morning so let's go with last weeks weight..140.
    Goals this week...: work out. TOM was here last week, and it made me crankypants! So this week getting back on track.

Have a great day Pin-Ups!
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Down to 199.2 today. Hello Onederland! :happy: My NSV this week is finally being lighter than the weight on my driver's license. Well that's not technically a NSV considering it has to do with my weight. So for my actual NSV's this week, I bought clothes this week and one of the skirts I bought was a size smaller than I thought I could fit into but was going to get it so I could shrink into it, it fit perfectly! The best part is I bought all my clothes from the misses section and not the plus section of the store. :D

Great job ladies, looks like we're going to blow last week out of the water with losses this time around.
  • lillie1201
    Options
    Great job Ladies!! :smile: I'm down 1 lb this week to 191, could have done better but slowly changing habits...closing in on the 180's. So, looks like I'm in the trusted skirt suit for the cruise next week :frown: but hopefully I'll be out of it by the summer. I'm going to try not to beat myself up and have fun on the cruise with the boys, drink tons of water, not too much alcohol (well, not as much as we did on the last cruise, lol!) watch portions and TRY MY HARDEST to maintain while we're away. We don't leave until Sat. so I'm going to try like heck to do my best to lose even a tiny bit by then- and not gain it back!

Have a great week ladies!
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    169.4 according to the dr's scale this morning, down 1.2 Spent the majority of the last 72 hours in bed, finally got to the dr this morning, turns out I have respiratory influenza. Back to bed for until it's time to get little one from school.

Good luck this coming week to all my pin-ups! I'll be back soon to chat, promise!
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    212.8 today!
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    233.2 :/ I dont get it I worked so hard this week..
  • lillie1201
    Options
    Hello pin up!! I am happy to say that I weighed in at 258 on Sunday. That my friends is a two pound loss. :glasses: It feels amazing after gaining the last couple of weeks.

My goals for this week:
    1. Drink only water. This weekend I had two grape sodas, So this week Only H2O
    2. Start P90X. Hopefully tomorrow.
    3. Eat breakfast every single morning.

My NSV for today. I helped my brother move a heavy TV up three flights of stairs. Normally I would have had him and another male friend do it. But today I was like, You know what I can do this. And Guess what I did. I feel like Rocky after running up all those steps!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Keep up the great work!!! :smile:
  • lillie1201
    Options
    187.4 for me this week.... Finally a loss!

Great job! Keep going like this and you'll definately get into those dresses by Easter! :wink:
  • sray30
    sray30 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 218.6 this morning. I was at 217.8 Thursday and had a pretty good weekend food wise so I don't know what happened. O well, keep looking forward. This week will be a good week.

Goals:
    Get to Curves at least three times this week
    Watch the sodium
  • afteil
    afteil Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 224 this morning...not as big of a loss as I wanted to see, but considering I went to a Cheese Festival yesterday and at prolly 3x the amount of calories I should have...I'll take any loss that I can.

Goals for this week:
    try to keep doing the jillian michals workout every day (even on days when I go to the gym)
    keep my water intake up
    Try to incorperate more vegetarian meals.
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Hi lovely pin ups! Im down to 146.4 today. I still seem to be on this little cycle of lose one week then maintain/gain the following week!

Hope you're all doing well and well done for sticking with it this week!
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Good morning all you beautiful women :flowerforyou: It sounds like everyone is doing so well!

I am the same this week at 218. I have managed to keep my exercise up so hopefully that will have a pay off soon. I did lose another 3 inches this month though. :bigsmile: That is 6 inches total in 2 months. It is nice to see something moving consistantly in the right direction :laugh: and the half inch lost on my calf explains why my boots keep falling down... :laugh:
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Weigh in for this week is 173.6
  • WriteNovels
    WriteNovels Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    No weight lost this week. Still 168. Honestly, I am surprised that i didn't gain. I slacked on my exercise, and I have had some major relationship stress. Everything is fine now! Back on the wagon after these leftovers for lunch! I hate wasting food!
  • Arielnesika
    Arielnesika Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    265 this morning
  • dvlpup69
    dvlpup69 Posts: 39
    Options
    I have been away from this for the last two weeks and I am paying for it! I weighed at 170.6 this morning. Need to buckle down now and get to it. I am hitting the treadmill hard tonight!!!
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Blah up this week to 161.5 :cry: Am hoping it's just because I've started a new exercise routine including jogging and Zumba and it'll settle itself this week. Here's hoping!!