March Morning Workout Challenge

Options
1234568»

Replies

• getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I was horrible this week and opted to sleep in! I've worked out at night so I guess I'm not a failure but I just love getting it over with first thing in the morning.

You are not a failure we are improving as we go! You have been doing great!
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    I did Morning Workout # 3 for the week! :noway: I burned 632 cals doing Jillian Michaels Shred-It with weights, Wii Zumba & Wii Just Dance 2.

Great workout! You are kickin' butt with getting all those morning burns in! I love Shred-It with weights and managed to get that in Saturday morning. I will see how I do with level 2 next week.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    I did Morning Workout # 3 for the week! :noway: I burned 632 cals doing Jillian Michaels Shred-It with weights, Wii Zumba & Wii Just Dance 2.

Great workout! You are kickin' butt with getting all those morning burns in! I love Shred-It with weights and managed to get that in Saturday morning. I will see how I do with level 2 next week.

Thanks! I used a 5 lb dumbell because I know JM is a tough one but I think next time Im going to use my 10lb kettle bell. Let me know how level 2 goes.
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    Hi March Morning Madness Members! I look forward to tallying up your results. So far I have 4 members reported for week 4. This week is a short last week and ends on Thursday! Let's see what we can do in that amount of time!

We have the following 4 members reported results:
    hooah_mj
    LG61820
    loveme445
    Amandac6772

Here is the week 4 form to input your morning workouts: https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dDFWYjhOa0RObHl4U2kzZk1zQ0gwNmc6MA#gid=0

Thanks!
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    We have set a record for all of us who have reported Week 4 results so far! We have surpassed previous weeks and really pushed ourselves with major morning burns and additional workouts. So proud of our group and you all have really pushed me to wake up and give up on my repeated snoozes. I actually worked out 5 mornings last week which I have never done ever! Thanks everyone :happy:

Here are Week 4 Results reported: https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?hl=en&key=0AjqfNf4K7Zh1dGpMNUdtRmcyTHBIRjNFU25RNHBqZFE&hl=en&gid=3

:noway: FINAL WEEK!!! There are only 4 Days left of March - can we slip in 2 morning workouts? :flowerforyou:

Final Week 5 Form here: https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dEdJRS1lY25xR2Q1akk3U3Bfd2RQaFE6MA#gid=0
  • LG61820
    LG61820 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    OOOH, looks like I was low man this past week for AM calorie burn. We'll have to see what can be done in these next days.
  • looseat50
    Options
    I work less than a mile from work. I need to start walking! Starts in the morning!
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    OOOH, looks like I was low man this past week for AM calorie burn. We'll have to see what can be done in these next days.

You have been doing great and reporting each week! Great contribution :flowerforyou:
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    2 Mornings :yawn: left in March!!! Let's finish with a bang! :explode:
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    Last day of March is tomorrow! I managed to get in a reluctant morning workout today. Anyone interested in an April Morning Challenge??? Feedback please.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Last day of March is tomorrow! I managed to get in a reluctant morning workout today. Anyone interested in an April Morning Challenge??? Feedback please.

I was just about to log on and ask if you were going to do a challenge for April. I did horrible this month and I really need to get at least 2 morning workouts in every week.

Yes, I am interested in an April Morning Challenge
  • LG61820
    Options
    I'm having a rough time getting my workouts in this week. Circumstances interfering. Yes, I would be interested in an April challenge.
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    Thanks for your replies! Since today is the last day of March I will close out the final results for the last week (we got cut short this week!). I only managed 1 morning workout yesterday and today is my rest day :sad: . I will formulate the April group (hope people get excited all over again!).

Please look out for the April group - I will post a link to this forum. :flowerforyou:
  • LG61820
    Options
    I ended March with a whimper - only one morning workout this week. Looking forward to doing better in April,
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    @ LG61820 - I only got 1 workout in too! I will start the challenge this Monday. New post coming out!
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    April Challenge is posted! I hope many of you can join!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/206737-april-morning-rise-shine-challenge